How did you meet Crypto Currencies? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
iamSexyPanda

How did you meet Crypto Currencies?

Trade has always brought people income. Cryptocurrencies are a commodity. Cryptocurrency trading is available to anyone with a computer. You can trade directly from home. I could not get past such a job.

Well, I am a Forex trader, When I was new to trading and was very intrested in learning. I was 2013 on weekend the Forex market is closed. So, I was the charts if any instrument is open on weekends. And found BTC chart. that time the price was 270$. 

I've always wanted to create my own online business separated from my government and the low-payment jobs it offers. I ended up with Bitcoin and we're working great with each other 🙂

1 hour ago, vittbouk said:

yes refferal programs has lower income than for example cryptocurrency trading and if you have skills you actually can earn decent amount

I was introduce  to crypto currency by a friend he told me about this website that with the help of this website we can earn some money and can get some profit.

Certainly, most people have come across cryptocurrency with articles about bitcoin or when bitcoin's whitepaper was published for the first time. Free earning websites are also the places where some people (lncluding me) had their first encounters with cryptocurrency. I first met bitcoin as a payment method in a PTC website. I didn't know what it was. I searched about it out of curiosity and received my first payment in bitcoin from a PTC website!

Of course we are here to earn bitcoin, and to learn more about crypto currency especially in bitcoin. That's why we are here!  To have comport in life and work with no boss 

11 hours ago, Ibariki40 said:

It was through my friend that I get to know much about crypto and its just last year November but never pick interest on it it was latter that I pick I treat despite the fact that I am seeing them earning allot with evidence but still thought that is just a waste of time but I have realise the great potentials that it has and I am into it for life 

I read about it online when I was searching for what to do online to earn money then I came across it.

How did I meet crypto currencies? Yes I have meet the crypto currency before a month back. The first meet was asom I mean  the earning I got was the first. Crypto is the best way to earn money easily

i face crypto nearly 3 years ago ..my friend tell me something and i research on internet.. and after i saw the changes on the prices i decide to join this World..i am happy for that:)

I can make money and earn a living easily. If I start earning just crypto currency, there are rules and laws that will prevent me from making this kind of moneyI think I use a computer in my office or home but I don't believe I am that way.

I can make money and earn a living easily. If I start earning just crypto currency, there are rules and laws that will prevent me from making this kind of moneyI think I use a computer in my office or home but I don't believe I am that way.

It was referred to me by my colleague and also a friend about cryptocurrency last year. Cryptotalk is the first website that I earn Bitcoin. This experience was a bit fun for me because of the money I got in a simple task. 

I first got acquainted with cryptocurrency as a reference to my friend, doing some airdrop work, and since then I have learned about cryptocurrency, I am very profitable with cryptocurrency trading and now my primary source of income is cryptocurrency. Is.

On 12/29/2019 at 9:06 PM, iamSexyPanda said:

I think the majority of users here met crypto because they want to earn easy money online at home. This is just my opinion and to be honest this I myself is included to the swaps of people who wants to earn online by just staying at home sitting in front of the computer and do nothing. AHAHAH. I want to know your stories. 

Yeah your thinking is right because, on this forum most of the people are khow about cryptocurrency.day by day many people also came to earn crypto coin from here.cryptocurrency now given very good opportunities to earn money from internet.    

I came to study cryptocurrency as well as income. I am trying to make an income on a lot of sites, but a lot of referrals need to be made because self-income is low. That is why I want to earn in cryptocurrency

I meet cryptocurrency from my facebook friend sajib. because he want to earn easy money online at home. Crypto is very strong currency now a days. i have learned about cryptocurrency. i am now very profitable with trading cryptocurrency. 

Edited by Dipa017

it was several years ago when i heard from my firend that there was some coin called bitcoin and it's price multiplied by several hundred and i was wondered what the hell was going on so i started looking at bitcoin and then on other coins too.

I have met the crypto world because of my friend ! he told me that we can earn digital currency from the internet ! it was a stange thing in the first .. but now I am feel good with this world !

My friend told me about this site.He told me that I can get money just by posting,. So, i`m new here and trying to get my way and learning tons of information about crypto.

In searching of online earning ways i intriduce to bitcoin then slowly slowly i enterred in crypto market and got lots of knowledge and also earning. Earning is little be slow but i am earning

I found out about crypto from an Arabic site called Dev-Point. That was in 2015 when I started earning small amount of Bitcoin and Litecoin also.

In the beginning I entered it for money, and now this forum means a lot to me, because it is my second home, and from it we draw useful knowledge, and through it we put our first foot on the crypto path.

Hi, hah, good question and very interesting. I started my acquaintance with cryptocurrencies somewhere in 2012, then I only learned about bitcoin and what will happen next. Immediately I bought myself a bit of bitcoin and actually forgot, then in 2016 I found out about the course of bitcoin and was shocked. He sold it quickly and withdrew the money. Then he became interested in cryptocurrency in more depth.

He first meet me in cryptotalk. Now I am working in crypto and earn money.Yeah bro the learning about the crypto currency is the best from other work or it's very good for other to make a money in that