What factors affect Cryptocurrency? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
No Man

What factors affect Cryptocurrency?

Yes, all these you have said are factors that affect cryptocurrency prices but one big important is the price of Bitcoin, this is the major factor that affect the prices of all cryptocurrency because it is the market leader and the coin that all the rest are following. When bitcoin is bullish then the tokens and alternative coins are bullish too and the opposite too when bitcoin is going down the rest all of them they will follow. All this is making this market very juvenile and the investors as stupid and naive throwing money at a trillion dollar scam bubble just to inflate it a little more to reach probably another trillion before they sell.

My friend, I agree with you, there are many factors that affect the cryptocurrency as well, including the movement of the investment market and the breakthroughs that are made due to human errors in managing the portfolio and not because of defects in the design.

Well, in fact, I would like to thank you for this useful topic that you presented to us .. that the cryptocurrency is actually affected by the issue of supply and demand, and this topic is commensurate with the high or low price of the currency .. The traders in the cryptocurrency of course are studying this topic in a broader way than what is presented They have times when they must trade or invest in them .. In fact, my entry to this forum is divided into two parts: knowledge for sure and material gain .. In terms of financial gain, I would like to get all the information about trading in order to be able to trade in cryptocurrency and win more money I wish you and everyone good luck.

What affects the encrypted currencies is the value of each currency, the demand for it, and the offers submitted. For example, the Bitcoin demand for it is much, which raises its value and the same for the rest of the currencies the value of the offered currency and the amount of demand for it is what affects each currency

• +1 1

This is true, and world events also indirectly affect these currencies.
What distinguishes cryptocurrencies is that there is no party that can fully control the cryptocurrency, but rather it can have a slight impact.

• Useful or interesting 1

Market fluctuations for any currency depend on the quantity of buying and selling.
That is, the supply and demand for the currency, and the greater that movement, the greater its instability, up and down.
Especially cryptocurrencies because they are available to everyone and there are no conditions for buying and selling them, so their market always has a difference from one day to the next.

• +3 1

Hey, buddy.
At the beginning I would like to thank you for this information and I expect that supply and demand is the main reason with it related to some of the factors I mentioned as well as other competing cryptocurrencies

I totally agree with you ... I mentioned previously in my comment the factors affecting digital currencies ... But in my opinion, the most influencing factors on digital currencies are positive media coverage, one of the main factors driving cryptocurrency prices. Positive media coverage creates a kind of media hype of well known proportions. If there is a currency that is getting some negative publicity, you will generally see that the price of that currency will decline.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Your post is beautiful and useful, my friend, and I want to add another thing, which is, people's opinions. The more positive the conversation about cryptocurrencies, the more demand for them and their higher value, and vice versa, my friend, I hope that my response will be useful to everyone.

• +2 1

The scammers and they likes, the issue of insecurities and also of your write up is not give reputation they is not going to be patient payment for you.

• +1 1

On 1/12/2021 at 9:58 PM, No Man said:

Hello friends hope so all of you will be fine. So what i want to share with you is that the factors affectithatng cryptocurrencies . 

Supply and demand: crypto rate depends on the balance of supply and demand.

Regulations of cryptocurrency.

Infrastructure news.

Hacker attacks.

News in the media. 

So these are my suggestions if you like then like my post. And what's about you that which factors may

I think the most thing affect the cryptocurrency is people because it depends upon people means that if many peoples are buying the currency the currency rate will increase if they are selling the currency continuously the price of the currency decreases so it depend upon the people.

• +2 1

Supply and demand has the biggest effect on Cryptocurrency and news have effects on the demand and supply as it motivates or demotivates the traders to buy or sell any coin.

Yes you are  absolutely right. I think so supply and demand is major factor regarding rate of cryptocurreny. When demand is high and supply is limited then automatically Bitcoin goes to high rate. You have very well explained major factors that affect price of bitcoin in market.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Yes, all these factors affect the cryptocurrency and its price, and the currency project will greatly affect it if it is strong and successful, meaning that the work of those in charge of it if it succeeds will increase the strength of the currency, so when you buy a new currency, you must study it well and verify its project if it has Strong infrastructure.

They are the factors that make digital currencies increase and decrease, you must pay attention to knowing when to start working
But the team must be sad because of this news

thanks dear for sharing this information with us really you are right these factor will effect the reputation of cryptocurrencies and you are also right the hacker attacks i think is one of the major reason behind the ruin of cryptocurrencies due to scammer and spamming websites people will not trust easily on digital currency because they are consider these are all fake website who wants to steal our money

Because once terrible news about a particular currency travels, investors will begin trading it with minor casualties, causing its prices to come down gradually.

And ordinal numbers ladies and gentlemen I hope you all are fine and doing paperwork on this Ship Bottom to all of new day member I am a beginner and newcomer on this website so I am really thankful to you dear brother for sharing with information for your post is very informative and beneficial for me and also for newcomers

• Useful or interesting 1

I think that the most important factor that affects the decline or rise of cryptocurrencies is the projects that finance cryptocurrencies, so if these projects succeed and their profits increase, they will raise the value of the cryptocurrencies that finance them, as well as the demand and supply greatly affect the cryptocurrencies, when the demand increases will The currency rises in value.

Dear members, there are several things that affect the prices of encrypted currencies, the most important of which is the supply and demand for the currency. When increasing the demand of traders on one of the currencies, it is natural that its value increases and when one of the currencies is largely available in the market and the decrease in demand for it will lead to a decrease in its value.

• +3 1

Obviously, you are absolutely dude those are the factors that affect the world of cryptography and the major factor is the demand and supply for cryptocurrency, when the demand is high everything will change in the world of cryptography.

• +1 1

X Factor metrocentre cryptocurrency x comments posts. Please Factor help you in understanding the cryptocurrency forum you have to work in a good time and with a good contents.

dear friend I want to tell you that the investor's giving us facts on cryptocurrency when they invest money on cricket OK then the value of tiktok increased but when they stop investing on the great OK then the value of stock is decreased so we should be careful when the value of increase and at that time we should invest 

Welcome my dear friend. Thank you for this information. I expect that this is sufficient to affect cryptocurrencies. Some sayings tend to indicate that there are people who influence cryptocurrencies and I think that this is weak.

Dear friend, thank you for this information and content. I was not aware of these factors that affect cryptocurrencies, but I will read these factors and I am confident that I will benefit from them. Thank you very much, my dear friend.