How many warning points are the accounts banned for new members in the forum? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Elena951

How many warning points are the accounts banned for new members in the forum?

With three warning points, the account is banned for one month and with six warning points, the account is banned forever, so follow the rules and take precautions. Thanks.

I think it's all depends on the gravity or magnitude of violation that is commited by a member. Some members don't receive warning points, it just ban, some receive 3 before ban.

Each member has three points warning 
But it doesn't matter at all. 
All you have to focus on is to follow the rules of this forum and 
And that your publications be useful and non-recurrent 
If you stick to the rules, there's no fear.

• +1 1

Thank you for your question.
And I hope all the old members and whoever has the answer will tell us about the ban points so that we avoid them and everyone benefits

• +2 1

You have three warning points that you must stay away from because if you are given three warnings, your account will be blocked immediately. Just work on the laws and rules affiliated with this defendant and not leave us. No point has been sent to you

Hello dude i am new in this forum and i want to learn cryptotalk because this platform is really good for earning and learning a lot of knowledge you can earn and learn both at a same time

Welcome to this forum. Yes, it is true that you do not exceed a certain limit of warning points, and you must know the things that will cause you to gain such warning points, so you must strictly adhere to the rules and instructions stipulated by the forum.

Hello, able members, failure to abide by the forum rules and approved behaviors that you have previously agreed upon exposes you to a ban

Three warrn point will get first admission, after that you will get another warrn.warrn point  instead of which you will not be able to comment for 8 days or 3 days or 4 days, after which you will get the third status, then your account will be closed. So to avoid these funds, it is important that you follow the rules and regulations, then you will never be a banned 

I do not face this type of problem so I gave my maximum attention to this forum for better knowledge and experience do not be greedy for collecting money from cryptotalk working by a proper way I think three warning points on this. 

• +1 1

Welcome, my friend, regarding the warning points that you get in cases of repetition, errors and violations of basic rules and conditions in this forum .... If you get a first warning point, it is a warning for you, as for the second warning point, it is subjected to a partial ban, but when you get a third warning point Then you will be subject to a final ban ... so I work to fully adhere to the rules and conditions of the forum in their correct form and write useful publications that are free of errors and gain the appropriate experience in order to progress and obtain a good reputation and avoid getting warning points from mediators

My friend, there are mistakes that you take warning points for, but there are mistakes that lead to the ban directly without warning points. Therefore, adhere well to the basic rules of the forum. This can protect yourself from warning points and prohibitions

If you work with a positive intent then no one can decrease you reputation and no one will give you warning points so you should focus on your task to avoid these warning points.

• +2 1

After getting 5 warning points then your account will be locked forever. Don't break any rules which may give you warning points. After gaining 5 warning points you will be totally restricted From this site. Read all the rules and regulations to avoid getting warning points 

Welcome to this forum, my dear friend. I think you can get three warning points, stating the reason for which you were guessed, then after that you are banned from the forum, but I advise you to follow the rules and avoid the warning and the ban, do not waste the opportunity to work in the forum

• +1 1

On 1/11/2021 at 3:59 PM, Elena951 said:

How many warning points are set on this site for new and old members account banned?  I don't know about it yet to work anew on this site.  Hopefully with the help of experienced members we will be able to get a better idea about it.  Thanks everyone.

I don't know about this but i think you should follow all the rules of this forum and if you will follow forum rules and regulations then there will be no reason for any warnings so don't make errors and obey the rules perfectly and work hard, have great wishes with you Mate.

Going back to the section on the forum, you will find warning points and what they are.

1_ Warning points = No penalty incurred, but caution is required
2_ Warning points = You cannot comment for 3 days
3_ Warning points = You cannot comment for 10 days
4_ Warning Score = You cannot comment for 30 days
5_ Warning Score = You cannot comment for 180 days

The official determines the duration of the warning point according to the mistake that you have committed, whether it is permanent or temporary.

We must not go beyond the rules to not be subject to any warning.

• +4 1

I think that two warning points can be received without any problems. If you receive the third point, the moderators will suspend your account for a week. And if you violate the forum rules, your account will be banned with the fourth point. So I suggest reading the forum guidelines and carefully looking into them and understanding them well before  Start working here and writing posts. Good luck

You will get a warning when the rules are violated, so you must carefully memorize the rules and observe them, and the ban takes place after three warnings.

I do not have a good idea about the subject, but all I know is that the first point that the member receives is a matter of warning. As for the second, it is accompanied by a temporary ban that is determined by a number of days, while the third is accompanied by a final ban

You only have 3 warning points where you will be given a warning point for every violation of the laws of the forum and then your account will be completely closed but be careful you can get your account ban directly if you violate the laws significantly.

• +3 1

I know that if you win a point or two, you will not be banned, and you can continue your work on the site normally, but here you must pay attention to the mistake that you made and you must not return it ...

• +3 1

When you violate the rules of this forum, you will be warned, and when you repeat the error you will be warned again until the number of warning points reaches 3 points, you are subject to a ban, but I advise you before thinking about the warning you should think about how to avoid making mistakes that may lead to warning you

Dear friends, there are many rules and regulations in the Cryptotalk forum.  There are warnings for anyone who breaks the rules.  If you receive a total of three warnings, you will be banned from the forum.  So after joining, you must follow every rule of the forum.

Hello my friend, I think that there are three warning points, and you do not have to get all of them in order to be banned. You may be banned from one point or banned directly without receiving warnings

• +1 1