How many warning points are the accounts banned for new members in the forum? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Elena951

How many warning points are the accounts banned for new members in the forum?

The moderators give us warning points in case you violate the forum rules or we publish a post that incites violence and hatred. I think that with the third or fourth warning point the ban will be done. So you should be careful and make every effort to avoid this. I advise you to apply the forum guidelines and abide by  Out

I know that the site warns you 10 warnings and it warns you because you have offended someone in the comments or you gave wrong information because the site is trying to give the correct information

It is a good question that will benefit members I think the number of warning points is 3 and then the member who has been warned is blocked so you should beware of errors in order not to be added warning points to your account and you are banned.

• +4 1

On 1/11/2021 at 12:59 PM, Elena951 said:

How many warning points are set on this site for new and old members account banned?  I don't know about it yet to work anew on this site.  Hopefully with the help of experienced members we will be able to get a better idea about it.  Thanks everyone.

First off, the number of warning points and the consequences for getting these warning points remains the same regardless of the type of member that you may be in this forum in the case of a new or an old member. In this forum your status does not have much to do with the warning points and bans, and you may notice that some senior members who have made violations have also been banned despite their number of posts here. So all is fair and equal here. I think that there are 6 warning points before you get a ban, if i am not mistaken. 

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I think its clear to all that warning is the result of violation of rules .Member recieves warning point after disobeying the rules the third warning point is the end of your account.

• +1 1

15 hours ago, Ahmedg said:

Hello friend, i think that 3 warning points will lead your account to be banned from the platform. So in order to avoid having warning points, i advise you to abide by the rules and regulations of the platform. Thank you

As a newcomer you should always follow the rules nd regulations. It'll help to avoid getting warning or banned. If you get one warning points, you should be care ful avoid warning because warning means you'll be banned.

Hello, my friend. Two or three warning points can your account banned. When we join this forum first of all we should learn basic things about this forum. I am also new to this forum I don't know much about this forum.  But I know some information about this forum I want to share with you. When you write content you can not do any grammatical mistake. Your content should be good and informative.

You should behave well with others. You should respect others.  I think this information can help you. Good luck my friend. 

Edited by Pranggon

Hello my friend.. For every mistake you do, you receive a warning, and when you make a third mistake, you will receive a ban, so I advise you to read the rules and guide laws on this platform in order to avoid any warning

I think if you get more than 3 warning points for not following the rules, I think your account will be prepared, so you must follow the laws, you can receive two warning points and your account will remain enabled, but if you break the rules a third time you will receive a 3 point warning and with the suspension of your account, so it is important to read the rules of the forum to avoid getting warning points If anyone don't follow the guidelines of this forum or used the copy paste material or use bad post material then your account will be banned

My friend just follow the rules and regulations of the forum and don't bother yourself about any warning points,  your top priority is to follow the rules and keep working hard towards your goals so that you can achieve your goals. 

A good question, and it helps beginners to know the danger of breaking the laws. The number is most common warning points, and then they will suspend your account, so it is very important that we abide by the laws.

When I get three warning points, this will result in your account being suspended due to violation of the rules and regulations of the forum and in fact I hope that i and my friends and I will not make mistakes to avoid warnings.
All we have to do is not violate the rules and regulations of the Forum.

My dear brother, in this forum it is important not to break the rules .. You have my attempt to warn that if you exceed the 3 times, your site will be banned. Therefore, you must abide by the laws. It is not a difficult topic at all.

In fact, I am a new member in the forum, but according to what I knew, we are getting a ban after we get three warning points.  Therefore, we must work with caution and abide by the publishing laws in the forum in order to avoid any error.

My dear friends, we have to read the rules carefully, understand them and adhere to them, because violating them exposes us to warning points that cause our ban on the site, after receiving the first and second warning points you must pay close attention and be careful because the third warning point will cause you to permanent ban

Hello my friends, I am new to this forum. I am working on gathering information about everything related to it. Regarding the warning points, I will work hard and abide by the rules in order to avoid them.

I do not know how many warning points id is banned. But if you do not post usefull, the id may be banned, so we have to post usefull.

I think, on the third warning point, your account will be banned. When you receive first warning point, it is not worrying. When you receive the second warning point, there is something to worry about. After that, you have no margin for the error and you should be really careful.

• +3 1

Dear here is every one is bound for follow the rules if they are new or old they prohibited for follow the rules if they will not follow the rules they can get warning point and they will banned on 3rd warning point . And if we make a big mistake then we get directly banned.

I think that the number of warning points is the same as the member's violation because I heard from many that they were banned without warning them even once, and this is because their violation was very large, so be sure to abide by the rules of the forum so that you are not warned or banned.

• +2 1

The issue of being banned is something that depends on the gravity of your mistake. Some times you can get warned up to 5 times before being banned and sometimes you might not get any warning rather you will get banned straight. So it really depends on what you are doing wrong.

I think if someone is getting more than three warning points then his/her account will be banned. So we should follow rules and regulations of this account because any violation will lead to banning of account. We should do our work with honesty and diligence and avoid scammers .

Nice question mate. It is a necessary question. I think when the warning points reach at the count of three you may get the ban

The main reason for getting ban is standing against the rules and regulations of this forum. Hopenypu understand. 

• +2 1