How many warning points are the accounts banned for new members in the forum? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Elena951

How many warning points are the accounts banned for new members in the forum?

When you get the first warning point, then there is no restriction on you of any choice. And then when you get a second warning point, then you also get a restrictions for 3 days and when you get a third warning, then you are restricted for a month. And then when you get 4th warning point then your account suspended for 6 months. Then if you get a warning point even after that, then your account got banned.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You can ban on single warning if you would make serious mistake then you would ban without any warning.  But it maybe three warning.  So it good to avoid from thise mistake which is not acceptable on this forum. So read the rules and then make good post .

Edited by Stiffen white

At whatever point you get 3 confined post at that point your account will aiming to be prohibited. So carefully work here. Usually exceptionally pitiful when a account gets prohibited. So much difficult work require for making a great position. So Do not break the rules.

Hi bro i ,m new here.if you don,t follow the rules of cryptotalk your account will be blocked or banned after almost three warning points.so create your own content and answer properly to any one,s post.dont copy paste another,s content to avoid your account from being blocked.best of luck.if you like my comment please don't forget to react on it

Mathelda.j

Well, you can be receiving warning points one by one just as you violated some rules of the forum, bit when the warnings reaches 6, then you would be banned indefinitely, and some time too, you can be banned direct giving a six warning point which would never expire.

Warning points makes your account in risk if you don't follow the rules and regulations of this forum then the moderator gives you the warning points if you getting six warnings points then your account will be banned and you can not work more. So you should follow the guidelines of this forum and must read them and make your account secure. 

• +1 1

That will depend on the severity of each warning point and the punishment they give you, there are users who have only received one and they prohibit them, so you must take care of your account and follow the Forum regulations 

For an account to be banned one need to have 3 warning points first before it can be banned from the forum that's total exist from the platform we should be careful and try to follow the rules and regulations of the forum in order not to be a victim of warning point which will lead to banned

Hi buddy first of all I would like to say that here everyone can get warning point by breaking the rules even the senior members can also get warning point. And there are almost more than three warning points that we can get by breaking the rules and then our account get banned. Sometimes the moderators banned our account without giving any warning point due to doing any big mistake therefore we should always follow the rules and regulations to avoid the warning point or getting banned.

On 1/11/2021 at 6:59 PM, Elena951 said:

How many warning points are set on this site for new and old members account banned?  I don't know about it yet to work anew on this site.  Hopefully with the help of experienced members we will be able to get a better idea about it.  Thanks everyone.

Hello my dear friend l, I don’t know exactly how many warning to get you banned, but you need to think don’t break the rules and follow the regulations to avoid some warning. 

• +3 1

This is a very important question
I hope from more experienced members than us as beginners
Posting warnings and what rules must be adhered to in order to protect ourselves from the ban.

I think that if you receive 3 warning points, you are subject to ban, and there are also members who are banned without giving them warning points. So be careful, my friend, read the instructions and rules of the forum in the first section carefully and try to be your posts useful and contain valuable information for others and avoid copying and pasting and try to make your posts more than 100 letters .. in this way I think you are safe

• +4 1

I think, whenever you do something in this forum that violates the rules of this forum and does something illegal, you will either get a warning point or your account will be blocked and may even be banned.  You also get a warning if you make a small mistake, but when you make a big mistake, your account is immediately blocked.

When you do something against the rules of this forum you will get a warning point and after doing it a second time you will get a second warning and if you make a mistake the third time you will get a third warning point

A good question for discussion, I think you will receive 3 points that warn you when you breach the basic rules of the forum, so you have to follow all the rules and tips so as not to be banned

It is not a must that if you get a warning point then you will be banned, warning point is just for you to pay attention that you are doing something wrong , so avoid the mistakes that you are doing and try tp be active member with good participations and I hope that you will see not warning points again.

• +1 1

I think, my dear, that if you get three points, your account will be banned from the forum, so you must abide by the rules and make your posts useful to avoid getting warning points.

Three points of warning are enough to terminate your job on this forum

The first point you get is a warning

The second point is that you are prohibited from posting or commenting for a period of 7 days

The third time, the moderators will permanently ban you from working here

But if you get a warning point by mistake, you can write to the supervisors and remove them if there is a compelling reason for this.

• +5 1

I think that you should work towards not getting any warning point because you won't get it if you know what you are doing and doing things the right way. So you should also make sure you follow the rules and regulations of the forum and that is the only way to avoid being banned.

• +3 1

I am new to the forum and try to read all the rules in the forum so that I will not be banned and I hope that I will never ban I have no idea how many warning points the account will be banned.

• +2 1

The rules say, after four warnings, and you will be banned from the forum, all you have to do is follow the rules and not be exposed to this, no matter what happens. Keep the rules of the forum until we preserve the system in the forum  

There are several types of warning points and most of the time when you receive 3 warning points you will be banned.
Pay attention to the posts you share and adhere to the rules and regulations

After getting3 warning points you will have restrictions of creating posts and earning from the forum and after Receiving 6 warning points the account will be banned permanently and then you will have no chance of unbanning or appealing. so always follow the rules to avoid all these problems.

Having three warning points will subject your account to a ban. Therefore, I advise you to read the forum rules and follow them so that you do not get any warning.

• +1 1

Thank you for your question. There are three warning before permanently banned It's not only for the new members. This rule is for everyone. 

Hello my friend, to avoid warning points and not to block your account, read the rules well and write well in order to avoid spelling mistakes, do not follow copy and paste in your posts, respect others and when you write a post, you must have good information about cryptocurrencies.  I think if you are given 3 warning points, your account will be banned .. Good luck to you