Will the 2018 scenario be repeated? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jackycrypto485

Will the 2018 scenario be repeated?

I doubt so mate because the events are different and these two things are happening at way different scenario too as the effects are something we should able to consider if we are comparing the situation against 2018 and the possiblity to this year.

Maybe the 2014 scenario will be repeated. However it seems the economies are in total chaos and an event will happen that will make all risk assets have big problems. The medicine selected by the FED and expanded into all central banks to keep printing was one of the reasons the businesses and banks didn't collapse. Printing money that will be paid back in taxes by the lowest incomes later. This doesn't work for a long time and there are bubbles that have formed in stock exchanges especially in the USA. This economy does not look strong at all but is crumbling. Can they keep stretching the economy for many more years by printing trillions every two months? The concern could also affect Bitcoin. The institutions that bought didn't care a lot for inflation. Any problems of the american economy will affect Bitcoin too, the bots are connected to many indicators.

Edited by yonkii

17 hours ago, jackycrypto485 said:

Yes, it is true, but on the other hand, it can be said that the situation in the current year is slightly different from the year 2018 because the market at that time was dependent on the movement of individuals. Today, many big players have entered the game, I mean the large institutions that have purchased a large amount of Bitcoin and created This great demand and the rise in prices.

I haven't said that the price will stop here. If you see a sudden 50% drop buy that dip and be ready to sell again at fib levels you will see fit. It is trading that will sustain Bitcoin for a few days or a week, but the bear will begin. I don't know where is the top right now but probably this is not it, it could go higher again, or we can find us in a mess at any time. I am waiting for a huge dip to buy and then make a different evaluation. I also bought the dip at 30k and traded selling close to 39k. There are times to make profit with trading too, and I don't see a reason to just hold.

We can't be sure about that right now, Considering the bullishness of the bitcoin right now. Right now we are seeing the correction from the bitcoin and unless we are above the 21MA the bullish trend will continue. However if we fall below that then we may go for bear trend but it won't be like the 2018, because we are seeing the institution that are hodling huge amount of btc are hodling strictly and ain't thinking to sell any sooner.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

The scenario have happened and even set new record which we are still expecting to see more good scenario which will change the face of cryptoworld and for Crypto to keep advancing in the world. 

The previous scenario have happens again and when go beyond, the question now is that will this year scenario be repeat again in the nearest future. 

The matter is not the same, in 2017, Bitcoin reached a historical peak, but there was inflation and the market collapsed dramatically, but now Bitcoin rises, corrects and returns to rise and falls, it moves regularly until the necessary strength is obtained to continue the rise until reaching a new historical peak

It is unlikely that the same will happen because today there is a big difference and that is that those who made bitcoin rise rapidly in price were not traders, small investors or speculators, they were institutions that have a plan to follow and that will not sell to the market. minimum profit.

Dear friend, I really think that the scenario will also be repeated this year, although the price of Bitcoin is not weak, as today its price is around $ 31,500, and I expect it to reach $ 100,000 at the end of this year

It could be repeated if some events happen and the bull run becomes invalid. I don't think but probably that Bitcoin is having one of the month longs periods of correction during bull runs. It could be different and more longer from 2017 but probably will be with less price for the end of the bull run. If 40k was the end of this bullrun it would be disappointing.

It could be important to watch the few weeks following because Bitcoin has good signs that it is not over yet with this bull run we have. It is possible an extension in the bull run will happen and price can easily make it to higher all time highs than $40k.

On 1/17/2021 at 3:52 PM, Serbberq said:

The previous scenario have happens again and when go beyond, the question now is that will this year scenario be repeat again in the nearest future. 

May be that can happen and it happen now then it will the worst year for those who buy the Bitcoin in 2021 at the price of $41k or above $35k, because the price will fall down to almost $22k.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

My friend you repeat any scenario is possible, especially with the Bitcoin currency, which fluctuates very greatly, and this is what really distinguishes it for you. I do not think that the 2018 scenario will be repeated in general as a result of the great support for cryptocurrencies in general in late 2020 and it has generally remained very high Thank you very much

Perhaps BTC and crypto currencies are known to be volatile assets that clearly distinguishes the system from central currency. But nevertheless one has to understand that volatility nature of Crypto coins in particular BTC is controlled and stimulated by some principal factors both internal and external factors

We don't know what the future will bring. There are rarely any good predictions and Bitcoin price is a huge mystery. What I am certain is that it will be a day when it crashes. It can be at 50k, 100k, 200k. When it crashes it will go down 85% as it will be so overbought and parabolic that nobody will be able to save it. Tesla will be selling, Microstrategy, Paypal, Twitter, everyone will be selling and it won't matter to anyone.

If it drops now it would be better in my opinion. Reaching 200k will just make it very important and make some people that are plain stupid, ridiculously rich.

maybe the scenario of 2018 is it repeated but one thing I want to tell you that I have not proper knowledge about that 2018 scenario because I am getting about the 2020 and 2021 so best of luck my friend you should to read other comments

• +4 1

I do not think that the market will collapse as it did in 2018 because many companies are accepting cryptocurrencies and investing too much, so I think we will see more rise in the coming months.

On 1/10/2021 at 9:33 PM, jackycrypto485 said:

Will the 2018 scenario be repeated?

This time, it was not such a thing as a Bitcoin hedge fund. You also have to know where something called a hamster came from. That's a term from that card. This time, several financial institutions have entered into the matter, and also they are storing about 20% of what they own. That is, if the whale owners move to repeat the same thing, they will do the same in order to avoid a recurrence of a coded crisis.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 1/11/2021 at 6:12 PM, Frodler said:

I don't think these will be the part were the bull run will turn to bear run. I believe the price will still increase further more before the sudden decline starts 

It's right. If Bitcoin were not an attractive and productive investment, the mining community would not be growing and in the latest statistics it is showing that the hashing power or the amount of computing power attributed to the BTC network is at its best.

• Useful or interesting 1

The 2018 scenario has been repeated, and the Bitcoin currency has exceeded the price of 60,000 dollars, meaning that it has risen more than the previous by 200%, and this rise is supernatural.

It is very natural for price fluctuation, this volatility is the basis of trading, and the greater this volatility is the greater the profits from trading, the global economic situation affects currency prices in general, and for this we have to exploit any decrease and rise in prices, while adhering to a good strategy.

After the currency reached this high level and spread in such a large way, it will not return to decline again because there are many influential people who wish to continue it and have put all their resources in the service of its success.

• +3 1