Question on payment issues. - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Labozhii

Question on payment issues.

On 1/10/2021 at 9:02 PM, saradz said:

@Labozhii Since the moderators divided the forum into special sections, we must respect this division and publish topics according to each section to facilitate searching for the information we want to obtain.

Well said we must follow the rules about sections Nd we can get the maximum benefits 

You can make you posts in the relevant sections, this is a good job but if you can't do that, I think it doesn't affect you that way, just try to create useful topics so you can earn

Hi . I am a new person here, but by reading the previous comments, it became clear to me that when the post is deleted, all comments on it are deleted. But I advise you to continue and comment on more than twenty posts to ensure getting money

I did not understand this topic much, so I do not like to give unreliable information, so I hope everyone will help me provide me with information.

Dear, you should checked that if you want to post in any section and this post accept then you can make posts in this section but if any posts are not accepted of any section then you should not create more posts in this section because such created posts are not useful and the moderators gives not pay any money on these posts. 

My friend, I am completely new here as I understood here from the forum rules. We have to work within the field of cryptocurrencies and cryptocurrency talk and provide interest on this topic. All thanks and success to you my friend

You can write in any section you want, but you must have experience in the field in which you are writing in order not to deviate from the topic of the section or give unhelpful information.

• +2 1

Welcome, my friend, to this forum. I hope that you will get the answer you want from the supervising and most benevolent people in this forum. I wish you all success in your career in the world of cryptocurrencies.

• +5 1

If you have commented on a topic and the topic has been deleted, you will not be paid. Try to publish your post in the appropriate section so that you do not face any problems. You can visit other departments to gain more information

I do not think that it affects even though I am new in this forum. Nevertheless, it is better for you to have everything in the right place so that others benefit and give more benefit by putting the topic in the right place

Hi friend,,  Make sure that whatever you write is negative. And so that everyone can get the information.

And  the payment is made after seven days.
Thanks you.

Yes, my friend, thank you for this post. Yes, you can write your posts in any section you want, but you must collect a lot of information to participate in attractive publications that enjoy the admiration of the members

Yes friends, if you want to earn, then you should be fully aware of that topic and you should post and comment on the relivent section correctly, because if you go to irrelevant then you are not following the rules and regulations of the crypto. This will be harmful for you. 

• +2 1

My dear friend you can write in any of the section. It depends on you that which section you choose for creating a post but keep in mind one thing that your post need to be useful and provide some useful knowledge and also relevant to the topic otherwise it will gets deleted by the forum moderators.

Off topic in topic that is not issue because there are lot of topics that are not related to he cryptotalk but they are getting fam so create new thing on this plateform for tech others.

On 3/14/2021 at 12:18 AM, Riaz Hashmi said:

Hello my dear member . You can get payment of the posts if it get likes even it is  off topic . Because off topic is not restricted to get feedback or reaction. So if you get positive reaction it get paid for sure and you are rewarded. So don't worry. Happy posting.

Thank you for you contributions brother, that is why it is good to have experienced members among us everytime because now I have gained from your post and I can also share it whenever someone asked something related to this issue.

Dear friends,Any post you make must be relevant and useful to the forum. It must contain something you know and understand.if you make a good post then you can earning log of money.i hope you understand.

You can post in any section you want as long as you have the necessary experience and knowledge, but not all sections in the forum are paid. As for the paid sections, you will receive support after seven days.

• +2 1

When you have sufficient experience regarding the world of cryptocurrencies and how to trade them, then you can write in any section you choose, provided that the content of the post you wrote is related to the topic you have chosen and that the comment is appropriate, valuable and understandable to receive support on it and you get the evaluation, which in turn makes you earn the appropriate payments.

The most important thing is that your posts are directly related to the idea of the topic and that they contain valuable and useful information, so you must have great experience in order to be able to publish in the rest of the sections and if these posts are really useful, you will get your payments successfully.

We can post anywhere in any section of this forum.Because section doesn't matter.Our quality of post matter here.If we make good post relative to the section then obviously after 7 days we will get pay.But if the posts are not useful then sorry we will not get pay.

Make the simple use of words and appropriate use and follow the rules and regulations of the forum and after 7 days you will get pay.but if we do useless post  we can't recieve payment make sure to do good post which is helpful  for others.

• +1 1

After completing the first 100 posts and working for seven days a day and publishing twenty useful posts, on the eighth day we start getting paid but only get tokens. In order to earn BTC, our post must have a positive reputation.

Yes, you can work on any department you want inside the forum, but I prefer to stay in the junior department for a long time so that we can work inside the forum without errors and work on creating new and advanced topics in order to get profits and you can move to the following departments after they are free posts as well and thanks

• +2 1

If we create a post irrelevant to the forum or even irrelevant to the section in which we are creating it as you mentioned it will have no benefit for us as such posts will be deleted by the moderators so we'll receive no payment for it.So we should be careful about the rules to avoid these issues.

• +2 1