Question on payment issues. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Labozhii

Question on payment issues.

I don't really know much about the payment system. Because am still new here but what I know for sure is if your topic or comments is good enough you will definitely receive your payment. And also will earn you reputation and reactions from other members of the forum 

On 1/23/2021 at 1:01 PM, Ayatpossible said:

@Zain Alee Yes you are right. I want to say to the member  @Labozhii, if you can create useful posts in actual sections then you will get payment surly. I think you know that a member first need creation 100 free post. So hard work here to reached to your goal.

Definitely for us to achieve success in this forum we all have to focus on making useful beneficial posts in different sections of the forum because it is our primary assignment why we are being employed.

The off topic is a session without payment you can post on it about topic out of crypto currency in general it's in social politics and other topics but not about crypto currency and there is no payment count for post 

Hello friend, the cryptotalk forum has different sections to classify the different topics if you comment on a topic that is outside the corresponding section, the topic will be deleted and with it your comment, you have to read well on the topic before making any comments to avoid making those mistakes.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hi buddy there are many sections at this forum and now it depends upon you that what section you select for the comments I think you should do posting in the section about which you have a good knowledge. But you should make the useful and informative posts for getting good reputation and earning.

My dear friend if you comment on a post and the post is deleted. Then I think you are not paid of that post because that topic was deleted and are not in records of this forum. So you have to make above then 20 because some of them are deleted.

My dear friend if you comment on a post and the post is deleted. Then I think you are not paid of that post because that topic was deleted and are not in records of this forum. So you have to make above then 20 because some of them are deleted.

Only post in that section which you have enough knowledge about that section 

Dont post irrelevant posts on this platform 

first learn from senior members of this platform then start creating topics for this platform 

Knowledge is necessary for creating creative topics for this platform 

Dont copy senior members topics

Yes dear you will receive your payment for your every comment which you posted. Just continue your work here and create and post meaningful information and content and don't worry about payments. They will definitely pay you for your every post. 

You have asked good questions. In fact, you have to complete 100 posts after joining here. After that, you will make 20 useful posts every day. You will be paid for each useful post. Here you can earn good income. You have to concentrate on work. Also, be able to invest. Thanks.

Hello my dear friend, yes you are paid but useful post only you sure that your post was not deleted, check always your useful post if delete or not, because you can pay in your useful post only.

Friend I think that if that topic is still there and it is not that they deleted it after those 7 days I think that if you can receive that payment and that they will pay you for that publication so just be patient and see that they have not deleted it my friend for that if not there if you will not receive any payment for that post because they would have deleted it.

• +2 1

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds crap to me, Looks like Al that sounds crap to me  The subject I responded to was transferred to the off-topic section, will I receive my payment after 7 days or not?

Dear friends, I need a clear answer on this issue.

@Labozhi Dear friends, days after days it will count on expired items You will not be able to get from that issue, so they offer us seven days in advance for a chance to get fame after days.

Yes buddy if you make a useful topic then you will must get paid for it.If your post is on first 20 count and not deleted then you will get payment for it.I hope now you understand that issu.

Dear I think is that if we follow the rules and policies of crypto currency and make our own words and useful post then we can get good payment from this platform and no issue with us of any payment.its dependent on your good work and focus on the rules and also depend on useful post.

Hello my friend, regarding writing publications, you can write in any section you want, but I think that the sections outside the beginners section need high focus and very important topics and rich in useful information in order to be accepted and I advise you to do so try to finish this section at the beginning and gain experience and then start moving between sections and discover Information and other things

• +1 1

On 1/10/2021 at 6:41 PM, Ram22 said:

In the other sections, I think, your topic must be very focused, but if your response to a topic and the topic is not deleted, you will be paid for it, but to guarantee publish more than 20 posts

Thank you for your information i was unable to know this before but now I'm clear with your suggestion we need to create some positive content that's help the new members 

Dear you can post in any section of the forum  but you have great experience about these sections. If the topic is not deleted then you get money of your selected post.

Friend the forum has different sections, one for each topic, if you post in a section a topic that belongs to another section I think that topic will be deleted, because the forum was divided by sections and each section must be respected. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, you will continue to receive payments 7 days after your publication date. Try to learn and enhance your experience in cryptocurrency before thinking about making money in this situation. You are learning and earning at the same time. This is benefiting both of you.

We never face any payment issue when we complete our hundred post and after that I have to work for 7 days and then I started receiving my earning  and I never face any problem yes some time the BTC button is not working but do not worry about it may be the forum is cleaning this forum from scamers so you should continue your work.

• +2 1

You must have to post useful and relevant comments otherwise your post will be deleted and you willnot receive any payment for those post. So create good post on any section to get payment. But remember that you will not payment for posting in off topic and airdrop bounty section. 

Dear, you can post in any section of the forum, but you must have enough information about the section in which you post, if you are a beginner I advise you to post in the beginners section in order to learn more about working in the forum, if your topic is deleted, you will not receive any payments for this topic.

• +2 1

For sure you will recieve payment for that topic. All that matters is that your post should be useful and rated. As we get payment for rated posts. So just focus on quality of your posts.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Frankly i am a newby here. I don’t really know much about these things but i think one should carefully consider in choosing their topics of their contents. Because if it's not relevant then the contents you write may get blocked and you might also get banned.