Is crypto trading safe or risky? - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Shgmdin44

Is crypto trading safe or risky?

Cryptotalk is the best secure site in the whole world.So without any risk you can trading very easily and earn money very well.

I think it is quite secure trading for the crypto users. This platform provides them very good services like security and reliability during the exchange and safe their earning money without any kind of risk.

There is risk in almost everything we do. All you need to do in the case of crypto trading is to study the situation very well. You should always do the right thing at the right time. By this you will reduce the chances of risk.

• +2 1

5 hours ago, Hammad iftikhar said:

My friend it is possibly safe and risky at a time. 

Because trading with these currencies is may be a risk sometime or may be not. 

Because these currencies prices high and low at any time. 

So first you have knowledge, experience to trade with these currencies. 

@Hammad iftikhar In my opinion, Crypto trading is so risky for every beginner. Without proper crypto knowledge,  you can't find crypto market situation. You need to find the proper time for buying crypto and sell this when the market is high. I think you can realise it

• +3 1

Of course, all financial markets and trading in them have a risk ratio.
But the crypto market is still one of the easy markets to trade and the least dangerous in my view than the rest of the money markets, such as stocks, metals and forex,
These markets are affected by more factors and need a greater study to predict the price movement. As for crypto, the influencing factors are less, therefore dealing with it and analyzing it is easier than other markets, but the risk is there.

When i joined this platform So I understood that this platform is very risky ۔But when I was told by my friends that this platform is very good And they have also joined this platform for a long time. By joining this platform, we can also do online earning. And you can also get the knowledge of cryptocurrency .From here this platform is not the risky .

Indeed it is additionally hazardous when you exchange at some unacceptable time since you dont think about the market very well initially check the market costs well overall in the event that market costs are acceptable, at that point you can exchange likewise else you need to sit back and watch when the costs is beneficial for you to exchange them.

It depends on your working skills .It will be safe if you work hard and be careful about what you are doing. If you show careless behavior , then it will be difficult for you to work. Success is not easy to achieve It takes a lot of hard work. The most things that matter in this are your knowledge.

• +4 1

Hi friends your question is very interesting and useful.

First of all we join this platform for earnings and learning..

It's not riskey do work here and achieve your goals.

Best wishes

6 hours ago, Emma Wilson said:

@Hammad iftikhar In my opinion, Crypto trading is so risky for every beginner. Without proper crypto knowledge,  you can't find crypto market situation. You need to find the proper time for buying crypto and sell this when the market is high. I think you can realise it

I agree with you, Crypto trading always risky. You can't get good profit without proper crypto research. For this reason, crypto trading isn't for beginners. Always try to research about crypto, you will trade crypto in future and get a good amount of profit from this.

Every investments and tradings are highly speculative and risky. No forum or website provides you secure trading because of uneven nature. As far as crypto investments or trading bit more whiskey because of its virtual existence and highly volatile market persistence. Everything come up with some drawbacks and if you are willing to take risks you should go for investment in cryto.

• +1 1

Every market has its risks and benefits, in this case it is better not to focus on the risk or benefit but on the education that we must have, follow the right people, ask the right questions and above all be clear that you have to practice a lot in demo account before jumping into real. Avoid being with people who promise to become millionaires overnight.

• +5 1

You can't achieve anything without taking risk. And if you get something easily that is not a solid thing. Trading is a business. Business has ups and downs, trading has too. But Crypto trading is profitable if you can make the best use of it and if you can apply strategy and know good timing. You can be a good trader. So before starting anything, one should know it properly.

Hello everybody I would like to say that crypto trading is safe as well as and unsafe. where do I sleep with a very trusted and very awesomeand trading here would be quite good.

I would say that you want to know the advantages and disadvantages of crypto trading.  I personally want to say that crypto trading is very common.  Crypto trading can be done very easily without any hassle.  Hope you got the answer. High risk It is true but for experienced traders it is very profitable irst first a new trader needs to make a sufficient profit about the business and for that it needs to learn at least 6 months.  After that he will probably be able to benefit a lot from this.

You are right, investing is also dangerous and even when Bitcoin is in very higher prices, it had reached 42k two weeks ago and now is at 32k. This dip mean anyone bought at 42k is now 30% in loss. A very bad investment that a trader could have avoided by having a stop loss or exit strategy. I don't know if all investors have this in mind.

• +2 1

There is always risk in trading then no matter that where you are trading on crypto or where ever there is always chances to risk . Because no one take responsibility for this therefore there is also risk in investment. 

Of course, investing in Cryptocurrency can be risky and profitable at the same time because of the volatility of the market and being a speculative activity there is no assurance of constant profits. But there are pointers that can be followed to minimise loss.

Of course investing and trading in cryptocurrencies is fraught with risks, because cryptocurrencies their price in the market fluctuates quickly, unlike trading in regular currencies, so traders in cryptocurrencies are very careful and also follow the market moment by moment.

On 1/10/2021 at 4:15 PM, Shgmdin44 said:

I think Cryptocurrency trading is risky and highly speculative, so there is no low-risk way of trading.

Dear friend! I agree with you that crypto trading is risky because sometimes we need to bear loss to protect the remaining asset. We can't predict exactly whether the graph will go up or down, how long the market will be bullish or bearish. It requires patience & experience, I am also a beginner in trading cryptocurrency, three days ago I invested 20$ in BTC Satoshi for trading purpose which I bought at 35, 600$ and three days later the price came to 31, 000$. New traders lose hope that it might go down further so they withdraw their assets to bear just a little loss. People predicted that the bitcoin would cross the 20,000$ by the end of 2020 and no one thought it would cross 40,000 $. So based on the volatility factor, I can call crypto trading risky. 

hi dear im new here and still learning about crypto courancy and didn't have any experience before the crypto world and its exchange related affairs as you asked its a good opportunity for us learn and earn more profit not a risk 

• Useful or interesting 1

I I think in my own options crypto currencies trade is risk trade that can cause many issues on the business because, the trade doesn't not control by anyone, the price of it always go up and down at the same times, likewise all business aquire risk on the speed.

Everything is risky in our life and everywhere we start our work intially.If you want to become successful then take risks because if you do not take risks then you can not gain.Take the risk or lose the chance and such is at this forum about trading or investing.You can fail in start but also you can get experience .

Higher the risk , better the rewards is the how we describe cryptotrades. Even normal sharemarkets are very unstable and risky ,but when it comes to cyrptocurenncy , they are miles ahead in terms of risks and rewards. You might have heard of the surge of price of bitcoin this month and wondered if you could have bought it when it was of very low price. But if you had bought that then , maybe you would've faced a huge loss too. That is the amount of risk and rewards present in cryptotrades.

Everyone knows trading of crypto currency is more risky than investment. Before to join trading make research on coins to trade and choose the coins wisely it help I'm reducing the risks involve in trading process.

• +1 1