Brainstorming ideas: How to combat spam in the forum? - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rekter

Brainstorming ideas: How to combat spam in the forum?

I do not know an effective way to solve this problem, but I think that we should help the moderators by giving negative reviews and reporting any spam or any low-quality post or any violation of the rules and conditions of the forum

The best thing for this and for example what I apply is not to focus on that, because there are many people who do not know the rules, and there are others who simply do not want to follow them and those are the people who must be notified with the moderators so they can put warnings and stop doing what they are doing that what they do is disrespect the forum.

• +2 1

Reporting spammers in the forum is very good and this definitely helps in improving the quality of the forum. So many spammers now are reducing the quality and if we don't take action into doing the best we can then more garbage posts might increase

Edited by Tomy2

For this reason, the reputation feature has been added in order to pay the members who deserve it, all we have to do is create a negative reputation for these people to deter them from breaking the rules and motivate them to publish the best, and you can also report any topic that you feel is contrary to the forum.

• +4 1

To be honest, I've expressed my thoughts and opinions on this subject on many occasions in the CryptoTalk forum. There would, of course, be some options for this website, which you refer to as spamming. What I emphasize and care about the most in this regard is that loyal members of the CryptoTalk forum must report spam posts immediately. Furthermore, it would be beneficial to assign negative points.

The best way in my opinion is never talk to the peoples who really don't  know and it's your first time to talk to them all users who ask you to invest with him and give your money never trust them at all they are scammers 

Well if possible then the KYC should be must option in the forum now. Currently there seems no way for reporting them again and again. I see active participation of the member of the forum in the reporting but, they just make the new id and start doing the same thing again and again.

Also, I think it would be great if the new member need to lock few talk tokens before joining the forum, like a fee to join the forum, and if they perform any illicit activity leading them to ban. Their locked talk token should be burned, I think this way the price will get positive response and those spammers will fear as their money is invested.

For legit people, initial investment would be no worries, as they will earn the rewards. And it should be programmed that after reaching the Senior Member rank, the initial deposit would be returned.

I have mentioned this thing in few other post too. But I think the only thing that would stop spammers is this- in my view.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

That's also right! Fraudsters are dumping the prices of Talk tokens in the reverse way, but we can stop them by persuading the administrators to change some stated rules for our protection and to preserve the forum's worth.

• +1 1

i was not know that there are forum combat scammers Interesting topic to exchange our ideas about helping this forum combat spammers.

I think that the solution to this problem should be group work among members of the forum, meaning that the matter is difficult for moderators alone, I try to inform or give negative ratings for every account that sabotages, and for every bad or wrong post, so I help the moderators a little, if All members have done so, we will make the job easy for the moderators

• +2 1

In my opinion.

The best way to keep spam dispatchers out of this forum is to report them.

We can't report any low-quality engagement because there are beginners who don't know much.

Certainly the Apprentice can't create high-quality engagement We should only report users in case of cheating.

So interesting and unique article, I think this will acertain the level of spammers we have in the forum and also help in combatting then, so we most work with this to fight the spammers so as to create the best environment in the cryptotalk platform, thank you so much.

In my opinion, before dealing with anyone, you should search for him well and verify his identity and personal information, and if you encounter any spam, you must report it immediately.

• +1 1

This is the ways to combat the spammers in the cryptotalk platform because the spammers has become the major threat to the forum, so fighting then will create a very great atmosphere to the cryptotalk platform.

This is a very interesting idea and I think this will be very helpful in fighting the spammers in the cryptotalk platform as they are the major threat that hinder the progress of the cryptotalk platform, so thank you for this idea you shared. 

Hello .Dear Admin,
I think this forum should also provide the refer program, like if someone will register in this forum using your refer link then you will also got some points ?.

What I put the most and care about in this regard is that loyal members of the CryptoTalk forum must report immediately for every spam post. 

I prefer to make a comment making them see that your publication is spam and that it can have serious consequences, until the deletion of your account, if I see that you continue to publish only spam, I report it to the moderators.be carful for that.

You just can not, the answer is that simple. Even for this topic, I have seen the same idea multiple times that I can not even count it. People have similar opinions and they want to share them, you can not stop them from doing that. Most of the time it is not a spam, it is just people sharing the same opinion.

• +1 1

It is a good job, but we do not need all this effort to combat cheaters or fraudsters. We can only report them or warn other members of the fraudsters in order to avoid them or to report them.

• Useful or interesting 1