Slow and steady win the race - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Daniel stark

Slow and steady win the race

i am new so i work on it slow but it is not a mean to give up. many people work and they get the payment due to the working. it is slow but nothings than better. so do not give up try it do the work with the all efforts and take interest in it.

Now you can see tha all old member they work from a long time so they effort and they get reward in the form of money they learn the knowledge. So they take patience. It mean work slow but do not forget or refuge.

I appreciate your advice. Calmness and patience are two basic factors for success. We have to work calmly and focus on creating our topics well, so that we can benefit others, and thus our posts will have a good reputation.

• +2 1

Very awesome topic has been created .The one who approaches the floor reaches .The secret of everything is small .A little work, but the mood makes us stare at our success .To succeed in life, we should only work on the principle that we do a little work but do it hard .

I agree with you my friend no one needs to rush we should learn slowly and interact with topics with useful informations and when we are experienced and knowlgable the good reputation will come any way 

• +1 1

Thank you for this valuable participation, my dear friend. I agree with you that we must work step by step and walk quietly towards our goals so that we can achieve success. We must conduct study and research on any topic and ensure its quality before publishing it

• +4 1

Definitely I believe on this quote If you stuck with your goal and work with devotion and determination to achieve it You will definitely get it one day. Do set a goal and give your 100% and then never look back. 

Certainly dear . We should not find any short cut to become successful as it leads to exposure to scammers . If we continue to do hard work we will definitely be get benefited . We should follow rules and continue to do work with patience . No one can get success by overnight . We should make progress step by step to achieve our desired goal.

Slow and steady always win the race۔if you do your work with courage and working hard you can win your goals۔but if you are not interested in your work you can't get your goals

One can get reputation in the cryptotalk platform because this is the high time for the new members in the platform to firstly acquire knowledge and experience before thinking of earning in the platform, that's my thought on this.

By reaching your ambition, you need patience. Do not feel bored, for there is wisdom that says a steady step walks a king, this means that you strive in your work to reach your ambition and the highest ranks.

As for the number of posts, it is preferable to post more than 20 comments per day, because some of them can be deleted for some reason.

Why is the urgency in general, the matter does not need urgency, this is a future, and we must try to learn a great deal in order to reach and win the race

You cannot earn money easily. You have to work a lot to be able to profit
Success takes a lot of diligence
Be striving to achieve your goals always

Members should write unrepeatable or stolen posts and comments in order to gain a positive reputation and raise money in the wallet.

This is a good and useful post in this forum. We should not rush in anything, especially with regard to gaining reputation in the end. Slow people that progress steadily are the ones that win, as the topic is not related to speed or who arrives first, stability is the most important.

Test once more could be important to be able to accomplishment by no means drop coronary heart. In the same manner, perform gradually nonetheless it can remarkable and also best. Irrespective of simply how much moment you may spend the key level can be your have difficulty and also efficiency. Thus we have to make an effort to attain our desires together with total durability.

In my opinion, you can achieve excellence and success with patience and persistence with hard work, and progress one step further, as you can only climb the stairs one step, and I believe that quick success will be met with quick failure.

Edited by Mohnnad142
  • Useful or interesting 1

Walking you learn more than running. Only fatigue remains from the race. So that will apply here. Thank you for the help and information you provide us

Not rushing to work and setting multiple goals to reach the goal we seek will be crowned with success
And patience at work and the formation of great knowledge and experience before publishing and writing publications is very important, after which we will publish it will be valuable and attract members and we will make sure that it will not be deleted by the officials and we will get the positive evaluations as we deserve
Our evaluation rises without the direct pursuit of it, and we make many mistakes due to haste and lack of focus.

• +2 1

Your advice is good because a person has to work diligently and calmly to get famous
Speed leads to bad things
He also prefers to make great comments that benefit other people

Thank you for your advice. Certainly, we must not rush to obtain a reputation and to advance at work. We must work hard and gain experience little by little, then we can definitely achieve success.

• +3 1

I like your post and agree with what you have written. We must continue to write very resolutely on this forum. We shouldn't fall below 20 posts a day. If we write at least 20 posts, our earnings increase as well as our reputation. To earn reputation, we must be patient and respond to updated topics. When we respond to newly written topics, more people see our comments and we gain more reputations.

Yes you are right slow and steady wins the race you just have to do focus on your work don't go for shortcut .Do your best from your side and wait for reward. A day will come when you get success.

• +3 1

So right, it's not about work fastly to just earn money and we do not in competion with anybody here you are just in competion with yourself and your time only so work slowly and stready for your goals.

Edited by Tasmem SH
  • +1 1