Why patience is necessary? - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohammad Sultan

Why patience is necessary?

Patience are very important because Emotions can lead mistake we have to work very hard and then we have move to forward we must be patience in completing every task when you done a lot of hard working and maintain your patience 

According to me I think that hurry always causes wrong decisions and also become a solid reason of a huge loss.so I think that patience will helo all the newbie and members to think on a specified topic and take any step in answer.

My friend, I think that patience is important in all matters of life, such as studying, for example, that requires more patience and focus. As for electronic gain, patience has a big role in it because in the beginning it needs to learn and learn more without stopping.

• +3 1

When the prices are fixed and there is no chance to profit
In this case we have to be patient,
Waiting for major price changes to occur, then the time is right to trade.
Patience helps us succeed.

• +3 1

In my opinion, the most important thing you can have if you choose to work in cryptocurrencies or trade cryptocurrencies is patience.
And the adventure in which the mind is in control and knowing the basic rules of trading.

• +3 1

Emotions can lead to mistakes, as we know. For example, you may take some losses in the morning and feel that you need to "make up the money quickly". For this reason, you may rush to place new trades without proper focus on the markets and what they are trying to tell you. Some days the markets are so choppy that it is difficult to control and it is better to leave them.

Patience is important in all aspects of life. It helps you a lot of things and achieve all your goals, but with patience, you will reach what you want. 

I asked you to mate that patient is not only required in crypto currency but it is necessary in every field of life. If you want to become a successful person then you need to become a patient full person. Patience is the road to sucess. So be calm and cool and wait for the right time. Thnks. 

Patience means strength and will to achieve what you want. If you are not patient in trading, you can perform a process quickly and without concentration, and you are exposed to loss, so you must be patient to achieve the desired results.

• +1 1

I wrote it on many topics that patience is the basic rule for success in this forum, you need it in order not to get bored of the long time in the beginning to complete your free posts 

Also, if you make mistakes and fail, you need patience and the will to make your way again, because many people get frustrated as a result of that.

• +2 1

Hi absolutely right I'm agree with your statement. This is true that patience is necessary for every thing it doesn't matter that where you work. At any forum the beginning is very hard for everyone so if we give up we will not be able to achieve our goals and reach our destination. So be patience in your life

You have to be patient and conscious about all the actions and comments and you have to be attentive to the comments and interactions 
You run your five senses and I'm a lot of things 
Read the rules carefully and carefully and you should understand all the laws 
Good day for everyone

In life generally patient is really important to keep going and overcome your struggles and in trading you have to keep your emotions away and focus on work because in the market there will be a time where the a coin price will become very low for a while then it will be up again so you have to keep your patient and not lose it when the price goes down.

• +4 1

In the field of cryptocurrency, patience is the key to success .. Without patience, you will not succeed in trading digital currencies, not even investing them, because when the price reverses, your feelings will move and your deals will be closed.

• +2 1

Yes you are absolutely right dear mate. Patients is really very important thing. Without patience we can't be a successfull. So try to be patient and work hard for your goals. Definitely your goals will succeed one day. So never give up and go on.

Oh my friend, patient is not only necessary but also it's the key of success here, I will explain that, you should be patient for many goals:

1. Reading and understanding the rules carefully. 

2.To achieve the first 100 free posts without getting banned.

3.Restart again from zero when you got banned if you miss a rule of the forum.

4.Reading most of the comments to understand their views

5.Contructing a new post every time with new words and new ideas

6.Wait one or two weeks, maybe more, to earn your payment.

All of that make the patient is the key of success.

Hello my friend

Patience is the basis of any work we do We have to be patient in order to ensure that no mistakes are made Caring and patience to think about the next step will give you creative ideas to start your business with.

It goes without saying that in any work you get it all done, and for this purpose you need to be patient and patient 

Dear to progress in the steps of success, you must be patient, because it is a quality of greatness that makes you reach the top, so you should not take it with a serious task and we hope that you reach the summit of success

• +5 1

Hello dear, we did not show our patience in this forum, and if we want to be successful we must be patient and we cannot succeed so it is what we all need patience for our successes Thank you very much

Patience is very important, especially in cryptocurrency trading, you must make wise and careful decisions to achieve success, as making a hasty decision can cost you a lot of losses.

Patience is important in whatever work you do, not only in the field of cryptocurrencies, for example patience is necessary in order not to give up.
More important than patience is adherence to strategy and not following feelings. Patience may change your strategy and lose some of your money.

• +2 1

Patience is important, because there are times when you go into the negative when trading. And if you can't resist and sell the coins, you will remain in the red, and if you are patient, you can wait for growth and go to +.

Patience is essential in any field of work, things are easy to access and have no value. You must work hard to reach, and in my opinion, we must work on these basic rules.
1. Do not trust blindly
2. Start according to your ability
3- Planning goals
4- Stay away from anxiety
5. Lack of belief in luck
6. Learning from mistakes
7. data analysis
8. Not to be underestimated
9. Learn smartly
10. Organize your time

• +2 1

لأن الصبر هو مفتاح الراحة ، وهذه المنصة تحتاج إلى الصبر ، لأنك إذا لم تكن صبوراً فلن تحصل على أي عمل هنا ، وإلى جانب الصبر لا يجب أن تتجه نحو التفكير المادي ، فقط استفد وتعلم

Of course, my friend, being patient is a very important matter, and it is a reason for any success in this life. On the contrary, haste in any subject will lead to failure, so patience is required to complete success in any matter.

• +1 1