Simple but important question - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohammad Sultan

Simple but important question

an excellent humour is that the back burner going from blood type herman wouk. you must balloting whatever thing  anything you already know symptomless. type a clear humour might be recyclable to get a such-and-such i believe coming bought authentic and you may still concentrate on it all.

I am a beginner here but as far as I came to know about this forum by reading the rules and regulations section is that for gaining good reputation on our posts u have to chose useful topics and ur replies to it should also b informative. 

Well good information share with us dear.In my opinion we should give commnets on post which we easily understand and have the relevant answer of that post.Or we have the skills and experience of such post than we share our ideas and experience with the members. Best of luck dear .

Hello dear, you can make your post a good reputation by proposing distinct ideas that make everyone who reads attractive to him, so be fully aware of choosing the thought in order to participate in this making

• +3 1

You should not plan to have increased reputation, in fact yobit and the forum have algorithms that are automatically finding those that have higher reputation than expected and are banning them. Try to write as good as possible and make good content, this is the only way you will receive some reputation in perhaps 50% or a little more of your posts.

Hi respective dear, you ask a good question. 

I suggest you to make meaning full and unique post in easy wording that'd can everyone understand. 

If you love this platform then work hard and live here with patience and give respect to everyone. 

Avoide from copy past work. 

My dear, your primary goal should not be to get money, but you must gain knowledge and learn from this forum and you must read and understand topics and move away from repetition and to get a good post you must search for and write it smoothly to get positive and purposeful opinions

Hello my friend To gain a reputation, you must raise topics about which you have sufficient knowledge that are popular and useful to others, which drives the community to interact with them. Good luck.

My friend, the post has nothing to do with reputation points. You choose the post that you want to respond to, but the reputation points depend on the value and benefit of your response.

in case you berth as to an issue which has now been echo handful womankind had seen everything withal plus it all has just not really been reproduced, you may office toward everything.  so that you possess a luck in reference to marking as more as well as more socio-economic class unstopped matter, they provide higher valuation to a the few references

Dear, your topic should be new and useful in order to get positive reviews or have useful comments in order to get positive reviews. I wish you good luck.

increasing reputation can be more profitable for your yobit and crypto account and reputation may increase the number of comments on the posts or the popularity of your post and comments

Yes, regardless of the content of your topic, but what is important is that it be useful and provide good information, and if it is in the field of cryptocurrencies, it is also better.

The best way is to look for reasonable and a topic thats from a reliable source and before creating or commenting on a topic you should have an information on it.

This is really my friend simple but most important question. We all need reputation which is the main requirement of the forum, so one should be aware of the content and topics that provides them with good reputation.

• +3 1

I think that your question is a bit vague, but I like the analysis, so I will analyze this question. I mean, a simple question that gives that leads to knowing something important. Nothing is better than asking a question that is simple and understandable in order to be able to understand the topic simply. Simple and unambiguous, so that the topic discussed after the question is clear

A very important matter is how to create topics..because you need a new useful and creative topic that is not repeated while avoiding spelling mistakes and starting with a large letter ... or even when responding to topics, try to be a help for beginners, avoid copying and pasting, and be creative with your ideas .. Good luck

Hallo my dear friends have a good day I want to tell you that you should reply on everypost if your posts will be informative knowledgeable then people will give you reputation because people don't give reputation on useless posts.

And you are welcome my friend. We must answer all the questions and have good information to publish it, collect the members and the month, and everyone can benefit from it Good luck my friend

Thank you for your good question I would suggest you Just post a good and useful topics make informative so people give you reputation point It is better for your work post simple but important topic about cryptocurrencies 

For gettinh a good reputation you need a good information about the topic its means its depends upone your knowledge .Reputation means the quality of post so make a good quality post and get good reputation.

Hello my friend, in order to gain a good reputation in the forum, you must work hard to create important and useful topics for members of the forum and to have your comments important and within the context of the topic in order to gain a good reputation on your comments and posts, and you can follow up with old members to learn more about important topics and comment on them Thank you.

Welcome, dear friend. 
You can always ask your questions here 
So everyone can take advantage of them no matter how simple they'll help your elderly where 
Try to collect abundant information about the site in order to become better .

Hello, everyone. 
Thanks for sharing this interesting topic 
The site pays for posts with a positive rating and does not pay for comments and publications with a zero rating or negative rating 
When I post content that is not useful and does not comply with the rules of the forum, you certainly will not get a positive review 
As a tip, Keep your publications free from imitation and avoid copying and pasting so as not to get warning points 
The number of characters must not be less than 100 
In conclusion, if you stick to the rules and rules, you'll definitely get good ratings.
Thanks for your patience.

Hello my friend, how are you? Well, personally, you can publish topics in general about digital currency. That will be very useful, or you can share your experience that may benefit us as well. You can post some notes and tips for beginners. I think that will gain you some reputation. I hope my advice will be useful. Thank you.