The best example of success - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

On 1/7/2021 at 5:17 PM, Biba24 said:

We may be in certain times suffering from frustration due to our inability to achieve success in the field in which we work, but my friend told you that success always takes time to arrive, and the best example of this is Bitcoin where in 2009 its price was $ 0.001, but look at it well now it exceeds the threshold of 39 thousand dollars.

Such a patience it takes to be successful. I portrait too much patience on things that are successful. Because both works together. Nice post from you dear friend and it's encouraging. Thanks for the post.

The best example of success is Hard work obviously and rules which we need to follow without this we cannot get success and cannot achieve our aim in life.

I think  patients and hard working is very important to get success in life. Suppose,you are a freelancer if online market place. If you work here regularly and with sincerity then you must get success in your life. As a result your future will become bright.              

It is difficult to achieve success and for this you have to work a lot, I say it from experience last year it was critical for me I was bankrupt and I got ready to work in cryptography despite all the people who said that I could not get anything, And this year I have finally been able to have some stability from working in cryptocurrencies, despite all the difficult things that happened, I continued to fight and now I can begin to see the results of the effort.

• +4 1

Hello dear friend, you are right success comes in time and we have to utilize our proper opportunity when they come with us because opportunity never come all time, so we have to use proper opportunity.

The best example of success is when you start this forum without anything, and with the passage of time, your posts and profits increase, and your knowledge also increases in this forum.

Success is keyfactor of success.  Worked here stay this site for gaining of frame and wealth . You have to patience and work hard . Daily bases you work and create good post . You earn and learn same time . Good for you . Thanks for sharing this information. 

Hey dear companion the two components go one next to the other it's up to us that what the manner in which we use in crypto for promoting. On the off chance that we observe rules and guidelines and have information and experience, clearly this free from any danger for us.

Patience is the secret of success in this field. You should not despair, no matter how much the currency you hold, because it is certain that there is a good rise after this fall.

• +4 1

I agree with you, my friend, we must be patient to achieve success and reach our goals, and of course we will need time to achieve the projects we seek and never feel discouraged.

CryptoToolk has opened wide doors for me in the field of cryptography.

• +1 1

Yes friend,we shouldn't just sit arm folded, and expect success to come our way,we have to work for it,in order to be successful we have to be hardworking and most importantly we have to be patient,failure shouldn't stop us from achieving what ever we  wants to instead it should encourage and motivate us to be stronger and ready to resist and withstand all difficulties

Hard work and patience both are very important for success in any field of life.one who make good efforts for success, definitely gain success easily.so do your work at daily basis both with patience and with good effort so that our work could be a source of information and guidance for our fellows.

My friend I want to tell you that the best example of the success is when you get the good profit and when you feel the relax on this forum that is your success so you can  get the success easily on this forum

The success is not difficult on this foreign first of all I want to tell you that you should to focus on your goals and you should to work according your goals this will be e very beneficial for you to achieve your goals and become successful on this forum when you feel relax on this forum you will be successful

• +3 1

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

After too many difficulties and hardness success will come to definitely success needs time and patience just like bitcoin how it reached the highest values after times now everyone taking about Bitcoin 

Much thanks to you, old buddy, for this help. The facts confirm that we once in a while experience troublesome periods, yet we should show restraint, particularly in the field of digital currencies, since it is intricate and wide and has a ton of numbers and insights that change each hour.

Thank you for the good post some time difficulty comes in every Field of work but those who believe their self and work with patience then success is near to that people so always try to work with patience .

Yes, success always take time, and patience is the key to success. To be successful you need to be patience and work hard to achieve greater things in life and you need to learn from your mistakes. 

As a good example I say about elon musk and satoshi nakamoto. In the beginning satoshi nakamoto sell their bitcoin as a 3 cent and at the present time, its price is near $50 k. Its really great success for him. Elon musk, a general people to billionaire people, the cheif of tesla. 

Do you think that there would be any person who would be keeping the bitcoin for that long in order to obtain the profits which everyone is talking about?

Struggle in life for success is very important.  Success is right path of hard work . Success always demands work hard . So you just focus on work then you achieve success. 

Of course my friend you are right, everything in this life takes time and patience to be successful in the end. For me, when I joined the forum, the price of one piece of Bitcoin was up to $ 40, but its price now is more than $ 50, and this is an impressive and motivating thing to work more and gain the necessary experience to be able to buy and invest in digital currencies.

Thanks my friend for bringing up this topic
We may fail at the start of any journey, but if we get in touch with the business and stay motivated, we will be able to build a new world.
We have to be patient, especially in the field of cryptocurrencies, because it is complex, vast and has a lot of numbers and statistics that change every hour. Success must take time and patience. If we really want to be successful in our lives, we have to be prepared to face life's problems and our field.
I wish everyone success
Thank you