Giving negative ratings won't solve the whole problem. - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptotalk01

Giving negative ratings won't solve the whole problem.

Yes, my friend, the forum is based on an exchange of knowledge, and its main goal is to prepare new beginners to work in the cryptocurrency market, and that is through helping old people, providing assistance and answering their questions.

Yes, dear, I agree with you because it gave you a negative reputation for some people. It is not useful at all. We must change their negative thoughts or their wrong ideas. Therefore, if you see someone who has made a mistake in a certain post or a specific topic, we must criticize in order to change the information and correct it for him in a correct way. Thus, the forum will be made more transparent and logical. Thank you very much

The only thing that I could not understand is why do some people give negative reactions, even if the post is not useful, they can discuss with the owner of the post and warn him, but they do not do this? The more dangerous thing than this is when the post is useful and they give it a bad reputation. I hope that every person, before he gives a bad reputation, thinks, will he accept that on himself? If he did not give it to someone who persevered to write a useful topic .. Let us help each other and not destroy each other.

• +1 1

Thank you, my friend, for your post. Yes, of course, beginners need support in order to be able to continue and build experience, so we have to direct them, say, give them a negative evaluation, good luck to all.

• +2 1

I believe that when we all make mistakes, we need to correct our mistakes and give our advice
This is much better than a negative reputation that gives a negative effect on a person
  The beginner needs motivation and encouragement rather than discouraging him

This is one of the best topic I come across in with cryptotalk platform, because this deals with the most important part of the platform, when the senior members will be given the newbies negetive rating for their posts instead of correcting then, I hope adjustment will be made.

I agree with you, because I believe that newbies need to be fully supported, because they have just got acquainted with the forum, and they are already being attacked by evil people who would like to give a hated rating to the user. It is difficult for beginners to deal with this, and instead of learning, they leave this forum frustrated.
We will not do this 🙂 I can say that it is better not to bet anything than to rate it at the worst.

Yes, my friend, I agree with you.we have to be positive and not rush some people. Because some of them need real help, and when we break them down, we break their resolve to act. We can be like a farmer attracting trees and lack of bad twigs just to have a good, fruitful tree and so some people here just have to guide them.

Yes, my friend, we in this forum should be like a family, helping each other
I believe that the negative comments as I mentioned will demoralize the new members of the forum and that will not help us in any way

I agree with you dude, because receiving negative reputation will really discourage us, the new members of this platform because positive reputation is like a reward for us, actually the senior should rather correct the new members when we make any mistake, because we are still learning,

Exactly as I said, we should advise the author of the post and not put a negative evaluation without reason, as that will not solve the problem only. It will constitute a kind of frustration and pessimism for the author of the post. We must have a spirit of cooperation and assistance.

Of course you're right.
As a junior member, I always need experienced senior members and I want their advice and support for me in the scope of encrypted talk.
But the negative comments they will definitely hurt my feelings and offend me as a human being, but that's not let me down.
Thanks

It does not work this way, if someone has written a topic with bad or irrelevant content, then he must bear the consequences then, We have to be adults and accept criticism and praise from everyone, and when we receive a negative reputation, this does not mean that we give up, but rather it means that we must become better.

• +2 1

I always give positive responses and I advise to work hard and be patient. This work needs focus, accuracy and patience. We must be honest with ourselves and do not let our first opportunity to set off be disappointing.

I am agree with yiu friend. If you know that any post is incorrect and not according to rules than this is your duty to report this post to moderator. I also suggest you if any one give you negative rating then don't lose your hope work hard again and improve your mistakes. Wish you best of Luck

• +1 1

Indeed, my friend, giving negative reputation points to new members will discourage them and they may stop posting in the forum. Advice to them will provide more benefit than giving negative reputation points. However, there are some abusers who deserve negative reputation points .

• +1 1

My dear mate, giving negative reputations doesn't mean to discourage someone. It is just a reaction by someone who does feel about the post. We should also take decision with neutral feedback as we find the post. There are many useless, duplicate, and irrelevant post are posted here which deserve negative reputations. 

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Yes my dear friend you said absolutely right you should to create the good content in your topic otherwise you will get the negative reputation and you are not able to get the money of that post so best of luck and do your best

• +4 1

Well said friend. You are right. I like your post. I think the best way is that we should tag that person and guide him in a right way instead of criticize him. And we should also appreciate each other so that everyone in this forum work with confidence. 

I really agree with you my friend, negative rating won't do any good, because as newcomers we really need to feel motivated and Impulsive,so instead of giving negative rating just quote and mention the person you need to correct,so everyone can feel comfortable working in this forum.

Thanks dear. You made a good comment. Basically, if we keep giving each other a negative rating, they will lose interest in the job. Which often affects the mind. They can be frustrating. If a person makes a mistake, we should correct the mistake. But, if we frustrate his mind with a negative rating, he may lose interest in the job and this can often turn into a much bigger problem. So, we should consider everything.

Yes, you are right to some extent that giving negative rating can't solve the problem but if we see in another perspective, it helps as well. Suppose, if someone is not creating good posts but working only to make his posts count and he never shares valuable and informative things then he must be awarded with negative rating and in long terms, he will be disappointed to do so.

• +2 1

It is natural for the quality of the beginners' posts to be low in the beginning, we just have to encourage them to pay attention to the content of their posts and not to give them negative reactions, which may lead to their frustration, we must give negative reactions only to the violations and violators.

You have a good point my friend we need to show support to one another instead of just giving some reputations it's better to also correct others where we believe they are wrong more especially newbies and this way we will help them gain more knowledge and have a long stay in this forum.

@Dorjoy12

• +2 1

It is frequently warned to read the forum rules and guidelines. There are so many pinned topics to make the things clear for all members on this forum. Repeated poor quality contributions deserve the negative rating if they are not taking the forum rules to meet Cryptotalk community standard seriously so better to be focused on quality contributions.