Giving negative ratings won't solve the whole problem. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptotalk01

Giving negative ratings won't solve the whole problem.

My good members of cryptotalk forum i write this topic to remind us that our level of experience and knowledge about this forum and cryptowold varies from each other and because of that i think we should be correcting each other especially the newbies because they don't have much experience about cryptowold and only when we correct them they can learn faster to make there own good contributions.

Giving negative reactions to some members discouraged them so let us correct them first instead of giving negative reactions to as to encourage each other to carry out the task without much stress. Let us help each other so as to make the forum a better environment for learning and earning as well.

• Useful or interesting 7
  • -1 1
  • +1 7
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +4 3
  • +5 2

@Cryptotalk01I agree with you. New members need all the motivation they can get from the experienced members. Giving negative rating will only kill their morale. So whenever we see a bad post or comment, we can easily quote the post, tag the person and advice them on how things should be done as opposed to what they have done that is wrong. New members also should make effort to read the rules of posting on their own to avoid this kind of issue.

Edited by Oyetoyy
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

You are right dear because whenever I see a newbies making some mistakes then I tend to reply them for some suggestions and corrections and giving out negative Reputation would discourage them and may be they would left the forum. So I think we must encourage them and provide them the helpful content so that they could perform well

• +1 2
  • +2 1

I agree with you friend. After all, if you see an incorrect message, or a message that does not comply with the rules of the forum, you can report it to the moderator, you should only rate positive

• +1 1

Yes bro you are right we should not give negative repetition to those user,s  if we  do not like  those users post.Instead , we should give them a suggestion to  improve their  quality of content. Giving negative reputation to writer discourages and frustrates the writer.

• +1 1

Absolutely right dude the negative rating will not solve the problem but it will only affect the income of user so newbies are unknown from which type of content they need to put so we shall guide them not give negative rating 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Hi mates, giving our fellow mates negative likes won't solve our problem. But we rather promote them by giving them likes that will be of great benefit to them.There some people that novice in these platform and they need our support to reach to a position that they can also elivate other that will come after them in these great platform, these will all help us to beat our limits and move higher to a stage that we all appreciate. Thank you.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Hi buddy you said so well 

There alot of inexperience members who join this forum some time ago if they make any mistake please try to correct them first before negative ratting or banning.......may be they working hard but has less skills and skill will be improved by experience so lets give another chance so that they correct themselves 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

@Cryptotalk01 Perhaps some people may feel frustrated just because their post received a negative evaluation, but in fact there are some random posts that do not respect the rules of the forum as we find their topic very repetitive.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Actually negative reaction leaves bad impact and decrease their devotion and they don't keep to work hearty. So I think we should avoid it and give positive reactions and teach them because they are innocent and as a newbies makes mistakes and u are the teacher so u need to give the right direction and save them from being banned.

• +5 1

It depends on the perspective of each user, but receiving a negative rating indicates that you should continue to improve and polish your skills, remember that negative ratings usually come from not respecting the forum rules and it is the duty of each member to read them before starting to work here .
Of course, corrections are necessary and should be done in a good way so as not to frustrate a new member, but not knowing the rules does not absolve your responsibility.

• +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

I think negative rating is only reason is doing  useless post if anyone one can did meaning less post then he contain negative rating, but i suggest to all of you try to avoid doing useless post.

• +5 1

20 hours ago, Kenan12 said:

@Cryptotalk01

Your comments are very beautiful and all members should know, we are here for the benefit of each other, we should not give any negative evaluations, because it dampens our morale and increases the differences between us. If we see some incorrect posts, we can correct them, so I totally agree with you in your thoughts.

And due to such problems was why the administration provide us with private message feature and I believe with that we can make corrections and even the moderators will be happy with that action since no one is perfect.

@Cryptotalk01 Thanks for this good advice. As a fairly new member my self, it will be sad if I ever find out that I was given a negative rating. The experienced members should just call out the new members who go out of line. Since we don't get notifications for ratings so people hardly notice that they get a negative rating.

• +4 1
  • +5 1

Dear friend the only reason to give reputation in the forum is to create interest in the work of newcomers.  By giving good reputation, newcomers can become more and more interested in this work.  Before giving reputation to any other post, others have to understand that post well and then give rating.  Moreover, you are given tokens from the forum by giving reputation.  Thank you.

• +4 1

On 1/7/2021 at 12:10 PM, Oyetoyy said:

@Cryptotalk01I agree with you. New members need all the motivation they can get from the experienced members. Giving negative rating will only kill their morale. So whenever we see a bad post or comment, we can easily quote the post, tag the person and advice them on how things should be done as opposed to what they have done that is wrong. New members also should make effort to read the rules of posting on their own to avoid this kind of issue.

We should always try to work as a team in this forum because only by that we can help each other and since our level of experience and knowledge varies from each other then we need to consider each other especially the newbies who have less experience about cryptowold.

On 1/7/2021 at 4:21 PM, saradz said:

@Cryptotalk01 Perhaps some people may feel frustrated just because their post received a negative evaluation, but in fact there are some random posts that do not respect the rules of the forum as we find their topic very repetitive.

In that case then one will have no option than to give the poster a negative reactions so that he or she will know they made mistake and corrections need to made.

Dear friend you are absolutely dear, because whenever I see a newcomer doing something wrong I discourage them from responding to some suggestions and corrections and giving them a negative reputation and maybe they can leave the forum.  So I think we need to encourage them and provide them with support so that they can perform better.

Edited by Oskar334
  • +3 1

Agree with you dear your share a good thoughts which improve the forum when a person share an idea which you don't agree so you don't give them negative reaction but your correct them and spread a friendly and peaceful environment 

• +4 1

On 1/8/2021 at 3:21 PM, Toyoye said:

Since we don't get notifications for ratings so people hardly notice that they get a negative rating.

You are right but there is a feature created for us to get notifications if someone rate your posts be it positive or negative reactions but you won't be able to know who gave you the reaction and only the moderators can see that.

On 1/7/2021 at 3:42 PM, Cryptotalk01 said:

Giving negative reactions to some members discouraged them so let us correct them first instead of giving negative reactions to as to encourage each other to carry out the task without much stress. Let us help each other so as to make the forum a better environment for learning and earning as well.

Well @Cryptotalk01  my opinion also same as like you negative rating is not the solution when any new member make unhelpful post, and I write this in my so many posts, iam believe in give once chance before take any action,

because when anyone entire in new field they don't know anything so as usually they make mistakes, if we suggests them right way may be they change and work properly and they also feels they are not alone.

Edited by Honny143

If some seniors give negative reaction so we should not feel discouraged that time we take it positive and improve and polish our posts quality. 

But we motivate juniors by giving positive reputation and correct their mistakes by taging them.  

• +2 1

Yes giving a negative rating won't solve a problem but giving a positive one will bring  better solution to the problem and make it easier for resolving. It is as a result of too much negative ratings that many problems weren't resolved completely. 

• +1 1

Greetings friend, excellent observation very good your comment, if it is true that sometimes there are comments out of context, but that is a product of lack of knowledge and receive negative reactions that discourage the participant, we must only take that negative criticism to improve the content of our work

• +1 1

On 1/7/2021 at 5:52 PM, Mutivo said:

giving negative reputations willl make that spammer not to be paid and then after that there will be total silence

Not all members are spammers brother, some of them are begginers and due to ignorance is why there posts use to be somehow and with that we don't need to be giving th m negative reactions instead make corrections to them because there is always clear difference between spamming post and ignorance posts.