Blockchain is helping us to fight COVID-19 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MrSpasybo

Blockchain is helping us to fight COVID-19

The Mediterranean Hospital of Cyprus, one of the country’s largest private health facilities, is storing its COVID-19 vaccination records on VeChain — offering another compelling use case for the supply chain logistics platform. 

As of Monday, 100 doctors and personnel had received their first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine, the hospital said in a news release. The vaccinated personnel also received a digital certificate on their E-HCert App, an electronic wallet for lab results based on the VeChain Thor blockchain.

The digital certificates are “another step towards digital transformation of the healthcare industry via VeChainThor Blockchain,” the Mediterranean Hospital of Cyprus said.

Article: COVID-19 vaccination records stored on VeChain as use cases grow

I have read a member's comment regarding COVID-19 vaccine distribution by blockchain technology:

I am looking forward to supply chain changes, so that we can control the origin and quality of medical and technology products. The year 2020 has seen shipments of poor quality medical equipment, and medical equipment losses during transportation. So I am really wait for changing the supply chain to be ready to deliver good vaccines to everyone.

We're glad we have now taken the first steps in adopting blockchain technology in monitoring high-quality vaccine delivery as well as keeping records of people who have been vaccinated. This ensures that all will receive high-quality vaccines and that countries can more easily check the records of vaccinated people for better pandemic control.

Is your country ready to apply blockchain technology to the medical field like this? You think without blockchain, is there a reliable way to be able to guarantee the quality of vaccines and check people's injection status. I mean, vaccination certificates can be falsified.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Are these records kept private? I don't know a lot about VeChain, I'm sorry for asking, but if it is a public ledger that would mean that all the records are open to all to view? Sorry if this is a silly question, it is just a though, as personal medical records should be private.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

So this is happening in Cyprus, which is a small country but very organized. I wonder how this could be organized and without problems in bigger countries. This is the VeChain blockchain that is used and I am surprised I haven't heard of this. Maybe there should be some better coverage from the news as this is very big.

Thank you so much my dear friend for sharing this useful information with all of us I think that this is a good news that hospitals tries to fought with covid-19 with the help of these digital currencies and this helps alot of people to fought with coronavirus.

• +3 1

Medial filed adopt block chain to supply their patients medicine and keeping their record and no one can change in record is a good step but the block chain provide record to the public if the purpose is to use for only covid-19 cases then it is a good step but for other medical history to put through block chain will be problematic. Because it need to be private and your privacy will be compromise. Their for they have to make sure it's only for vaccination. The block chain is a public Ledger everyone can access it freely. In my country the old system of computer record is in use and people tempered the result. I hope they adopt block chain for people seek. 

This seems to be another great usecase for blockchains and maybe this technology can help us to efficiently combat the covid-19 desease that has created so many problems to all of us. I hope we will find a better future with the help of blockchain and survive this profound problem without more problems.

This is very interesting and good news for cryptocurrency promotion, Cyprus is a small country, but the majority of websites exchange are registered on this country. This is the reason that the Cyprus government adopted cryptocurrency and form part of their source economy finance.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Yes blockchain has fights with virus 

In the Covid days people have used internet for their selling and buying currencies 

So we didn't have to go out of home and do our transactions.we have done our transactions at home 

Bitcoin currency can be sended in many developed countries 

It's easy to use and have good profit 

I say All the best to all investors 

• +1 1

On 1/19/2021 at 12:04 AM, tienda said:

This is very interesting and good news for cryptocurrency promotion, Cyprus is a small country, but the majority of websites exchange are registered on this country. This is the reason that the Cyprus government adopted cryptocurrency and form part of their source economy finance.

Many industries and also many countries are making some law to regulate the cryptocurrency so user can take benefit from the latest technology and government can get more Taxes.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

I am sure that blockchain technology will help with correct distribution of vaccines, as well as with further research and control of statistics from all the world, and if it is used it will prove that incorruptible data are a major need for this field. I hope that it will be noticed and taken into consideration.

• +2 1

Dear friend, I have read in one of the articles a blockchain platform that pays an excellent part of its profits to confront the threat of the outbreak of the Corona virus, and has paid exorbitant sums to issue vaccines, and supported countries to purchase medical devices and equipment. Blockchain platform is a distinct and humanitarian platform that pays part of its profits in order to confront the threat of a deadly virus Thank you very much

• +1 1

Crypto and block chain in general had contributed immensely in curtailing the devastating spread of covid-19 out break. Technological means of making transactions with out requiring third party interference continuesly save the compromisation of social distancing rules and other certain difficulties instigated by the out break

It is very useful information that you published, and it is great to know that such technology is used to serve health, especially in such circumstances, the Corona virus, and it is interesting to know that blockchain technology is used in the management of supply chain now that it is created useful thanks.

The blockchain is the fundamental tool for creating transparent.It is very useful information that you published.Blockchain technology is currently used in the operations of supply chain management.

What a great post makes us understand the magnitude and all that can help the world advanced technology, the important thing is that we should not close to know new things or to experience them, because if we close to something new literally as it sounds hard to say we are dying. Cryptotalk serves to inform us and to go forward with all the information that is provided here.

my friend I want to tell you that you said absolutely right the blockchain is help us to fight with the covid-19 because in this critical situation of the covid-19 everyone is suffering from the the difficult situation so the cryptocurrency is really help the peoples to fight with covid-19

• +5 1

The blockchain is actually a good technology with the help of which we can do a lot of the things which will be added to the world later maybe after few years of the struggle.

I am really happy that the high quality vaccine against this pandemic is already being distributed successfully to the whole world, but I am a little concerned because the virus is mutating almost instantly against all odds and I am uncertain if the vaccine will be able to fight the virus mutated and return to our daily lives without repercussions.

The blockchain is an innovation that can support filing and database entries with integrity and provide them with efficiency. There are blockchain systems very advanced that can perform anything and help even to fight this pandemic.

As far as I know, there is a new project 7PlusCoin from YehGroup that is looking to develop a supply chain of medical apparel products such as masks, protective clothing ... YehGroup's technologies will help for doctors, nurses & patients to feel more comfortable, and at the same time we can easily trace products to avoid losses during transportation or to avoid poor quality products.
Thanks to technology & human intelligence, I believe COVID-19 will be pushed back soon.

13 hours ago, Normally said:

This is a very great news in the world of cryptocurrency, because of the blockchain is use to stored covid- 19 vaccine, which will really show the whole world that cryptocurrency is very important and secure to use cryptocurrency. 

Everyone wants to be treated, and especially with COVID-19, we need vaccines and we need food and water, it would be terrible if bad guys make and distribute fake vaccines. Blockchain technology will help us control it 🙂
Has your country started vaccinating everyone and are you ready to take it?

In spite of that, but fraud of vaccination is something that must happen. However, it is necessary, but some groups are seeking to profit from every possible opportunity. They will necessary forge it despite the presence of blockchain technology that ensures that information on this topic is saved.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Certainly, the blockchain system and digital and encrypted wallets made it easy for us to communicate and send operations greatly in light of the Corona pandemic and made the deal more safer how the disease does not spread and the infection takes place between people which is very wonderful and it also encouraged many people to work in this field and learn about it more after its experience
  • +1 1