Other languages in cryptotalk - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maham123

Other languages in cryptotalk

Hello dear friends,

I hope you will be fine. You can publish in the English or rusian language ,they are the only two that are allowed to the publish in the fourm. My friends, you can use two languages English and Russian ,But the English language more use in this fourm. The cryptotalk we need to unite or help each other to make grow together. 

Best of luck😘

I think the only languages we can make use of in this forum are English and Russian,we ain't expected to use any other languages apart from these two,doing that might attract some series of penalties 

Hi, dear there are only two languages in this site one is English and the other is Russian. I didn't find any other language in my experience. 

Dear friend most welcome in this platform 

Cryptotalk has two languages one English most use full in this platform and Second Russian 

Thanks yiu

The forum is a very large platform. Not only people from one country work here. Different types of people from different countries work. Not all people in different countries have the same language. The language of each country is different but no language other than English and Russian is allowed in the forum.

The forum supports both the English and Russian languages, and publishing in any other language is against its rules, and you must also be careful to publish in the dedicated section, there is a special section for publishing in the Russian language, while the rest of the sections are for publication in English.

This forum allows only two languages English and Russian Language.If some of you uses another language this will be against the rules of this forum.I will prefer English language because it is the International language and easy to understand.

• +1 1

Hello my friends, Two languages are use on this forum English and Russian. You have to write your post on English or Russian. If you use others languages that will be against of rules and you will be banned.So you must have to use English or Russian  language. 

Encryption in this forum is done in two languages only, which are English and Russian, and other languages cannot be used, because that would be contrary to the rules of the forum.

• +1 1

Many of us hope that one day cryptotalk will be able to accept other languages that are widely used, such as Spanish or Arabic for example, but for now they only accept English and Russian, just as many here have mastered English because we write and read that language daily, it is an advantage and a benefit.

• +3 1

According to me, English is the right language here .Everyone needs to understand English and know how to work .Talking mistakes happen in English, but we have to do it .

There is use of many languages in crypto other than english language.but most of the members prefer to do work by using english language as it is widely used by people all over the world.but you can make comments in other languages also.

There are only two languages available at the forun in which we can post amd there are different sections for both the languages first is Russian section and the second is English section. No more languages other than these could be used to create posts or comments.

No, you cannot write posts in a language other than English, because all members understand this language, as it is a global language and everyone can speak it. For this reason, we have to publish in English on this forum

You can publish in one of the English or Russian languages. I prefer English because it is more circulating in the world. Everyone can understand your publications and not publish adults who are not inside the forum because your account will be banned

Hello everyone, my friend you can only make your posts and comments, in the languages that are on the platform, only English and Russian are defined, we can only use those, if you post in other languages, you will run the risk of being sanctioned by the administrators.

• +2 1

My friend, our great forum, Crypto Talk forum allows posting of posts in two basic languages, which are the Russian language, because the origin of the forum is Russian and the second language is English because it is the internationally recognized language and each of them has the appropriate place to publish posts. So beware of posting posts because any language other than these two languages is considered a language other than  Decent thank you very much

• +2 1

yes gentleman you said absolutely right there are many other languages are used like Russian languages and some other languages are used on this forum but they're mostly English language is used because English language is that central language

• +3 1

Yes, there are two languages that we can use: English and Russian, but the English language is more used because it is more known around the world and because the members of the English Language Department are more active .

This forum is offering only two languages at that time , that are English and Russian language. So we are bound to make our posts in one of these languages. So never try to post in another language as it can affect your account. Best wishes for all.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Thank you very much friend I have no idea what language other than English can be used but I feel comfortable speaking English and I don't understand any language other than English

My friend, this forum is basically based on work in English and Russian only, and you cannot create posts and responses to these two languages, which is the most important requirement in this wonderful forum or you will be banned. 

• +4 1

Welcome, my friend, this system allows the use of two languages, only the first language is the English language or the second language is the Russian language, or the use of any other language in this matter is contrary to the rules and you will receive a warning point and even a ban

• +5 1

On 1/6/2021 at 5:43 PM, Miss Wanda said:

Yeah,you can post here in other language except English. But only one that is russian. Because in this forum, the authority support only English and Russian language. 

Helll dear,thank you do much for to share this valuable post with us.I am a new member now, I want to learn a lot it is a matter of learning.Thanks 

Besides, English language Cryptotalk platform supports Russian language. In-fact there are two sections in the forum; English and Russian. Both are separate from each other in terms of language, and has different unique topics or discussion threads on each side.