Other languages in cryptotalk - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maham123

Other languages in cryptotalk

There are only two languages in cryptocurrencies: English and Russian. 

If you use other languages, you get a warning point for inappropriate language. 

I advise you not to use other languages when writing your posts in this forum .

My friend thought that only English should be used because it is the primary language in this forum and sometimes we can use Russian, otherwise using any other language will be non-compliance with the rules of the forum and then you will get warning points that will lead you to the ban.

No, I do not think so, there is a section for the Russian language only, I hope that they will establish special departments for other languages such as Hindi, Arabic, Turkish, German and others, this makes it easier for everyone here

I believe that English is the primary language for this platform, because when you use any other language, you get warning points in addition to a bad reputation

well according to me there is only two languages use in cryptotalk one is English and another is Russian. These two languages only use in this platform. If you use any other language on this platform then its opposite of the rules of cryptotalk and you get a warning point. So please  use these two languages on this platform.

My friend in this forum has only two parts, a section in the English language and one in the Russian language. You cannot use any language other than English or Russian, each one in her own section, otherwise your use of another language is considered a violation of the forum rules and you are banned

• +4 1

The only two languages that can be worked in here
Any language is Russian and English, except that they will give you a warning point and with repetition, you will be banned

I think cryptotalk uses only two languages. Posts are allowed in English and Russian. You can publish posts in Russian language in Russian Seiken and use English language in other sections.

I think it is better to use English language, You can also comment in Russian, but English is our international language and many pepole in this world can speak English. 

It will be very great if this forum has more languages since everyone can easily use this forum and it would become super popular all over the world and hopefully soon the forum has more languages since.

My friend, the primary language here is English, so we must have sufficient knowledge of the English language, as it is important to us in all areas of work because it is now the language of the world and here in the forum it is the most widespread because it is the language of communication between different parts of the world so it must be mastered in order to be able to communicate with everyone  .

Dear according to my experience and knowledge there are two languages that allow us to work on this forum one is English and other is Russian. If we comment any other language then it is the violation of rules of this platform and it may be get you a warning point or ban. So, never do it.

I think best language is english to work on crypto because it is international language. Everyone can easily read this language easily. Everyone can understand it.you should also try to work in english language.wish you all the best.

You can't use any other languages in this world because these are considering spam, but there is one of the section for the Russian people they can post here in there language.

On 1/6/2021 at 3:55 PM, Maham123 said:

Hello mates. Hope you all are doing well. I want to know that can we post or comments in other languages instead of English?As I see one post in other language. God Bless you all. ❤️

@Maham123First and foremost, a warm welcome to this forum and best wishes. Cryptotalk, in my view, only uses two languages, one of which is English and the other of which is Russian. This are the only two languages that are used on this website. If you use some other language on this website, you will be breaking the cryptotalk rules and will receive a warning point. So, on this website, please use these two languages. However, I hope that in the future, there will be more.

On 1/6/2021 at 12:55 PM, Maham123 said:

Hello mates. Hope you all are doing well. I want to know that can we post or comments in other languages instead of English?As I see one post in other language. God Bless you all. ❤️

Sorry but the forum only accepts tow languages and thus are English and Russians, and thus two languages have section for each of them and posting English on the Russian section is against the forum rule and vice verse, so like i said we can't use other languages.

In my opinion two languages are allowed on this forum. English and Russian these two languages are allowed. Other any language is not acceptable. This forum has two sections one is for English and other is for Russia. 

There are two language available on cryptotalk. One is english and other is russian. But in this forum russian sections are more active then english. You cant use other language in this forum. So follow the rules and regulations of cryptotalk properly. 

• +1 1

Only two languages are used in the cryptocurrency, one of which is English and the other is Russian. 

These are the only two languages that are used on this website. If you use some other language on this website, you will receive a warning point for breaking the cryptocurrency laws.So, on this website, please use these two languages. However, I hope that in the future, more languages like Cryptotal, such as Arabic, will be added.

• +1 1

Yes friends, we offer on this platform that we see all kinds of languages, but successful languages are in English, we cannot post or comment in any language other than English. 

• +5 1

Hello my dear friend, how are you?  I'd like to tell you that I know that there are two languages for coded speech here on the CriboTalk forum, which are English and Russian.  Personally, I use the English language because I am somewhat good in Russian, as I do not know much about this language.

Hello, welcome to the cryptographic world and to the forum, the only two languages that work here are English and Russian are the native languages, that's why there are no others but surely with the changes and time they will accept some other but today you have to manage With those two I hope that I have been able to help you. In my case, I use English, which is the one that is easy for 

The only two languages spoken on this platform are English and Russhian, In addition, no language is spoken or understood on this platform, You are issued a warning if you comment in any other language, Thankuu

Well, I have noticed that too, bit I only see English and Russian language been used forum that any other languages, though I seldomly come across Arabic language too, bit it is not that much, so I guess the only languages Allowed in cryptotalk are these three.

• +1 1

I have seen some comments in languages other than English in this section, including Arabic, and some of them have a positive reputation.

In my opinion, it is not advisable to comment in any other language than English, there is a section for the Russian language as well, but only these two languages do not think it is good to write in any other language.

You may receive warning points and thus be banned, you need not take this risk

• +3 1