Other languages in cryptotalk - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maham123

Other languages in cryptotalk

Of course, my friend, you can write in another language, which is Russian, in addition to English, but I prefer English, as it is more widespread and more commonly used.

This forum does not contain only two main languages, namely English and Russian. You can comment in one of these two languages depending on the language of the post, while other languages may subject you to a ban

Hey friend we cannot do any comment by using the other languages without English or Russian because only these both languages are allowed at this forum.

There are two languages in this forum the English and the Russia if you want to articulate in English alone stick to it and if you want to participate in Russian section stick to that that is the best way you can work effectively in this forum.

On 1/30/2021 at 3:02 PM, Qwezxc said:

I know that in addition to English, this forum has Russian, but I can't say about others, even if you write on them, few people will understand you and use English better

What do you mean precisely @Qwezxc cryptotalk has two major sections for now, English language and Russian sections. These two major languages are the only accepted means of communication in cryptotalk forum. Other languages may be added in future if the needs arises beyond the scope of limitations. Members who are willing to contribute their own quota in progressing and can't post in either english or russian language reserve the right to make use of effective translator to also participate in the campaign program but highly base on conditions.

This generally has its pros
Bilingual publishing helps a lot in learning a new language Or at least it reinforces the current language
in both cases this is good

On 1/6/2021 at 12:42 PM, Malik Ayaz said:

There are only two official languages which are English and Russian and there is no other languages in this forum and if u make comments in any other languages so dear it's against the rules and regulations and they would give u a warning point which is harmful to ur damage. U can make post in english and Russian language but remember it's essential to reply in the same language in which the topics is written. Don't write in any other languages and write well in these languages. 

Thanks for this useful post, as it will go a long way for me as a beginner. Have actually been seeing some languages like Arabic and others. You really enlightened this. Appreciate!!!.

English and Russian is the only two languages that can be used in cryptotalk. All other languages are strictly prohibited. These languages have been selected because of the large amount of people who are using these languages 

I would like that here in the forum there were new updates and there were new languages to learn new languages and more content about cryptocurrencies from various countries around the world.

The  main Language in this forum is English. And there is russian language also. All other languages are strictly prohibited in this forum . In the future there will be more languages . Thanks for sharing your valuable information.

• +1 1

Hi dear friend I think English is the only language that we can use in crypto talk and I have only information about that language I know there are some other section Russian section but I don't have information about it friends I think English is the best way of making post and it is the best language.

The other languge is Russian mainly.

if you belong to any Russian states you should go for it.

Because it is a good way.

The more you work in your native languge the more you understand others point of view.

in my opinion go for it dear.

• +1 1

Most probably, you can only comment or post posts in English. This guarantees that you will not be banned. English is rich in vocabulary and is the first language in the world. Thank you, my friend, and I wish you success.

You can only post in cryptotalk forum using only two languages which are English and Russian, posting using other languages violate the rules and regulations of the forum. But I think in the future many languages will be added to the forum. 

I think it is not allowed to comment in any other languages in this forum because it has only two sections English section, and Russian section.

You should have to focus on English language where you will read all the posts in English language and then reply also in English language. But Google Translate is also prohibited in this forum, so you also should not use Google Translate, otherwise you will be gotten banned.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

On 1/6/2021 at 3:00 PM, Muhammad Bilal666 said:

@Maham123First of a welcome on this platform with good wishes. In my opinion there is only two languages use in cryptotalk one is English and another is Russian. These two languages only use in this platform. If you use any other language on this platform then its opposite of the rules of cryptotalk and you get a warning point. So plz use these two languages on this platform. But i hope that in future more languages add on cryptotalk as like Arabic etc. Keep working hard on this platform and keep patience. 

Good luck. 

Absolutely right in this platform we can post in two sections and that we will choose before starting working here as I chose English section because I understand English and I don't understand Russian language and this section is good because English is and international language which many people speak and write..

@Maham123 @davy22 @Markwood1 @F Roberto @Alex Fron @scofield64

There are only two languages here, the first one is to make sure that there is one that is more effective and right for so many people the right one works well for so many people , the english language, and then there is the russian section and it works well also for so many people so to me the two are very effective and right for so many people if we want to look at everything well

• +3 1

Welcome dear mate, as the forum is separated in two sections in which English and Russian section. The people of Russian can post in their language in Russian section. Further the people can post only in English language in English section because it is an international language. So you should always post in English language. But we can request to moderators to add more languages in this forum.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

There are just two languages used in this forum Russian and English while each in it's section therefore one must use only these languages according to the section they belong and mixing them up I think it's not allowed. 

Dear welcome in this platform dear in this forum two languages are used officially english language and russian language i use english language in this forum first of all read the rules and regulations of this forum and gain knowledge a lots of information improve skills way of writing and much more

There are two official languages for posting here English and Russian language. You can post here in English and Russian language but i think English language is best for posting here because it is very easy to understand. If you post here in any other language then it'll be against of cryptotalk rules.

As far as I know, only two languages are accepted in the forum which is English and Russian. I have not yet seen any other language that is accepted in the forum.

I think my dear friend In this platforms we use English and Russian language but the English language is a international language so we use English. 

Yes on this platform there are options of many languages .and I also see the post where someone post in arabic language .but most of the people use the english language because it is international language and everyone understand it easily

There is no other language in the forum and if you comment in any other language it is against the rules and they will give you a warning point that it is harmful to your harm, there are two official languages to post English and Russian and this But remember that it is important to answer in the same language in which the issues are written.Do not write in any other language and do not write well in these languages.