Useful advice for beginners - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jam sidra

Useful advice for beginners

This forum rules and regulations can change by moderators. Read the rules and regulations of this forum carefully. Such as after somedays ago the payment of this forum can changed. I will advise you that read rules and regulations carefully of this forum.

• +3 1

Right it's very helpful for students and jobless people as we don't have any money as our capital. But this forum is giving us much knowledge on crypto and giving us also money that we can make our capital and use our knowledge on investing and trading so it's like a "success" package. 

I learn by reading topics and people's comments on topics, and I always follow every new news in this field
Because the world is a world of digital currencies

• +2 1

This forum is full of knowledge and definitely If we spend more time at the forum and read the posts here in each section it will help us to learn more about Cryptocurrency it's trading, legit exchange sites and crypto wallets , crypto related jobs etc.

Yes my friend first of all welcome on this forum off crypto talk then when you join that kind of network first of all you will have to read all of their rules and follow the rules because when you follow the rules you haven't face such problem so keep learning respect your seniors seniors will provide you some guidance.

The most important thing for bargaining because This is a great opportunity for Learn and Earn . Would like to devise them that they should learn about it first of all and make a useful and related to this platform 

Thanks @Jam sidra for your precious advice.

I will try my best to make it into myself because only if we have enough knowledge, then we will be able to make the good and useful posts which makes us to earn good earning.

I advice beginners that they should stop rushing becaue rushing only leads to errors. We should have patience and make sure that we sincerely do what we are asked to do. That way we won't have any negative ratings which will build up our reputation in the forum.

If we want to get a good reputation, we must adhere to the rules of the forum and adhere to the rules of publication. This forum is one of the best forums for encrypted currencies, so we must strive to gain knowledge and information until we reach its goals

I would advise you to read the rules carefully in this forum This forum is very good for students to earn and learn cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrencies are becoming more popular day by day. Makes our posts useful and helpful for other membersThe rules of this forum can be changed by the moderator at any time and I would advise you to work hard and succeed in this forum

• +1 1

Thank you my dear friend for your advice, I will take it into account, from now on I will strive to take advantage of this forum, I will work hard and learn everything I can.

You can take advantage, for example, assuming you know about digital currency, you can handle a job here without any problems. You can test your ideas about digital money and become a productive person in this gathering. You can get extra benefits by keeping your cash. Your explanation is valuable for amateurs. If you know something, the key to getting the information is,

Thank you for this participation, my friend. We must strive to obtain knowledge and collect enough information to reach higher levels and not focus only on earning money. This forum is an opportunity to develop our knowledge of the coded currency that will be the currency of the future

1 hour ago, Mk done said:

Hello mate

Actually this an very importance and unique topic in this great platform base on my own experience an understanding as member in this great platform advice to a beginners is to know the rules and regulations of the platform and work very hard achieve your aims objective through this platform

This forum is indeed very helpful for members who took it serious because there are alot of helpful informations about cryptowold that are being discussed in the forum so anyone who focus well will surely learn alot.

Yes this is true the quality of post have their high role in this forum, so if we are not able to do the good and constructive post, we will not be paid. But the quality post come with the time and experience, will arrives a day when you will understand how you convince members reacting your post, and moderators selecting your post as paid post..

The most important thing for newcomers is that they can learn more and learn different kinds of things. Because this forum is an international forum, most people share their opinions with others and know other perspectives. 

I agree with you, my dear friend, that the future is for the cryptocurrency, according to my opinion that it should have spread long before this time, as it is easy to handle and very convenient

Awesome.  Nice explanation. Especially its fully dedicated to the newbies. And the must get confidence to exists in this forum as well. Here now they will post good content which they make more their own efforts. 

Greetings All! 

My advice's for newbie are Not to copy post and don't talk about politics.

Useful post will increase your reputation.

Work hard and invest time onto learning about cryptoworld.

Make useful post and start learning and earning.

Thank you. This platform is one of the best websites ever. It provides us with knowledge and knowledge for free. You pay us for the completion of some daily tasks. I advise you to put learning as your primary goal and nothing else. And that you seek to obtain information with everything you own.  Out of effort. To be patient and strong-willed. Then the money will come to you automatically. Good luck.

Working here is very comfortable and gives experience that helps to invest and increase earning money. I hope that we work together and strive to obtain sufficient information.

The cryptocurrency will in the future be a basic currency in trading, so we must all know it and know how to trade it, and this forum provides you with this knowledge, so I advise you to stay here in the beginners section to learn about this forum and how to work with it and then move to the rest of the sections to learn about the cryptocurrency and how to use it

Certainly, my experience has increased greatly after entering this forum. Learning from here saves a lot of time. You will make a big difference after reading the useful publications and comments on them, and as you said, the experience we gain here will provide us with many job opportunities in the future.

Welcome, my friends.  First, you must publish useful posts and focus on the topic, and that the post is not less than 100 characters, and avoid copying the posts so as not to be banned.  Note that in order to make money, you need to get positive member reactions and reviews

On 1/6/2021 at 2:15 PM, Jam sidra said:

Welcome beginners on this forum,

This platform is unique from others forum you will do work hard and earn a lot of money and you don't facings some difficulties but don't panic of them and first of read all rules and regulations which are in about forum section and you read mostly others ppeople's comments and get  lot knowledge and I suggest you that you mostly time spend here take knowledge and earn money because knowledge is very important thing in life and I think cryptotalk change our future and provide bright future us

Thank you dear for encouraging but I think we should also focus on our work and make a good work care should earn money from here but we also should have to do good work here and try to not make a mistake in it.