Useful advice for beginners - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jam sidra

Useful advice for beginners

First of all welcome to this platform to the new member. I hope you are doing well. The first most important thing is the rules of crypto .we must follow every rule of crypto. Otherwise, your account will be banned. Then you can take advice from seniors .they can help you. Because they are experienced in the crypto world .work hard, keep patience. Best of luck  

Edited by Pranggon

Yes, my friend, thank you for these tips. As a beginner, I always look for advice from experts, and try to gain experience and learn well. We just have patience to get to the full knowledge of digital currencies.

develop.  put your soul into your work.  try.  don't be afraid to take risks.  strive for more and live in the present.  write useful posts, and use everything that was written above.  and, most importantly, work hard.

You as a beginner the first to require a good to the terms of the forum and understand it right, Oman, violation of standards, we also provide topics and publications that contain a useful concept will bring you a positive assessment of other members interact with publication and share their experiences and knowledge of other

If you follow the rules caredully so i think you will not face any problem but so if you face any problem you can post that i assure that our experienced seniors will help you do your work seriously best of luck my dear friends do work in this platform seriously.

I agree with you, my friend, that working in this forum helps to gain knowledge and experience, and this contributes to gaining some profits to start a basic destination in the world of cryptocurrencies and as a beginner I try to gain as much knowledge as possible to reach a reasonable degree of understanding.

Hello mate,the main things is that obviously follow the crypto rules every carefully,if you follow the rules and regulation i think you will not any face problems,you make nice advice,they need to be filled with hope,thank you.

Dear fellow, You says good. I really appreciate you topic. As this forum is full of knowledge so we should try to work hard for ourselves, On this platform we can gain a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrencies their trading and investing free of cost. Work hard and start everyday with great courage.

Hello my dear friend I hope that you are fine I want to tell you that crypto talk is great forum don't break the rule of this forum keep working with patience don't copy paste post of other people and complete your hundred post first thank you

Dear! the useful advise for beginners is to follow the. Guidelines of btc forum and avoid copy pasting .and make 20 posts a day. Keep patience and continue working with devotion because efforts never dies. A person faces little difficulty in starting point but with passage of time get used to it and things become easier.

Hello dear friend.  Thank you for your helpful post.  I am happy to work on this platform because it is the best online business in the world as we gain knowledge and money together. As for cryptocurrencies, in my personal opinion, I will rely on it in the future.

• +5 1

Avoid simple mistakes because its punishment is not simple, it may lead to banning you for several days. Therefore, I advise everyone, especially beginners, to follow the basic rules of the forum and I suggest you gain knowledge

I am also new on this form I am also beginner I want to share my some experience about this topic the beginner can post their on knowledge they can never the steal topic to another senior members the community of this platform is very active they can take action about your account and blocked it.

My friend, thank you for the advice, and we must also not violate the forum’s rules in the first place, respect all members, and work hard and try to consult experts before starting any new step such as trading and investment. Good luck to all

I advice you to begginers just read rules and regulations first . And then creat a meaningful post . Because this forum gives you a reputation on your informative contents. You should complete 100 post first and then you will able to creat 20 post in a day. 

One thing just work with honestly. 

Welcome my friends to this unique platform where u can earn and also learn a lot. U nedd to follow the rules and regulations of this forum. If u don't follow the rules then u will be banned and it will be very difficult for u to un banned from the forum. 

My first advice is to follow the rules and regulations of the forum and my second advice is to write the content of your post, relevant, informative and valuable . Don't use irrelevant content in the post.

• +3 1

Knowledge is everything if you have knowledge then you can survive in this world it is very important that we must control our greed and not make wrong decision in panic many people did not control their greed and they just make wrong decision at wrong time control on emotions and greed is very important

• +1 1

We try as much as possible to abide rules if we want to be success in this forum then we should work in forum according to the rules make a good content in forum before posting

i am new and i have a no properly knowledge about it. but something is important for the all people which is work on it to get the good reputation and earning; they increase the knowledge and information to use the better it. you follow the rules and comment and topic which you post is great, everyone like your post. then you become a good for the all people

• +1 1

Welcome my friend and thank you for welcoming us and all the new members here
There are some things that I encountered and I did not know what you mean, especially with what you mean, especially with what I am here, but with time and reading the posts of the old members I always found answers to questions that came to mind in my mind, so I used to spend a long time reading and learning about many things that helped me increase my knowledge and education .

• +3 1

If you want to post on a subject, do your own research and then comment; do not copy someone else's post; this will harm your credibility. Also, do not provide false information; when you do, users will accuse you and your account will be removed.

Yes, my friend, you are right. This forum is unique and full of experiences, knowledge and a source of income. Therefore, we must abide by the rules, laws and patience to achieve our goals and avoid making mistakes

• +3 1

Our aim is to earn as well as to learn about the cryptocurrency world, so thank you so much for sharing this with us, the beginners will build on this article you have shared, so we'll make use of this important topic.