I was wrong but aren't you too? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Thengggg

I was wrong but aren't you too?

On 07/01/2021 at 7:27 PM, ali324 said:

No i think your point of view is  fully wrong . Here are many of people that can write 

very simple or short wording .But their point of view is fully understandable and 

knowledgeable for other. so don't lose your hope. You will be on a right way.

Indeed. There are many people here who tend to write short posts but comprehensive and understandable. Even lengthy posts has meaningful and informative content. 

I don't think legth of posts matter as far as they are following the rules.

You have to post 100 in this forum according to the rules. Must be a minimum of 100 characters. Make sure it is not less, and you will do the right posts. Don't post mistakes. You can post here with recognition, but you need to spend more time in this forum to follow the rules here. The more time you spend here, the more you will know about this forum.

Of course, before starting work in the forum, every new member should first read the rules and regulations of the forum and start working by following the rules so that they can avoid any kind of restriction and benefit from this forum. Each of our posts should be forum and cryptocurrency related and standard and we should use good English and write more than one hundred words in each post so that our post is not deleted and we can be rewarded for our hard work.

Yes we have been wrong in one way of the other. When I first join crypto talk, many of my post got deleted and I don't know the reasons why, but after learning from the experienced people here, I noticed I've not been following some rules.

Our posts must contain hundred words character meaning it shouldn't be too short otherwise it can be in category of spam and attract us some warning points so it's better to take note of this rule whenever we are making a topic or replying to some topics.

Yes dear friends, one of the most important rules to follow in this great forum called thatcryptotalk is that posts or comments must contain at least 100 characters, I have also noticed that many users post or comment with very few characters.
A big greeting to the whole community

I don't understand your point. If you know something good, you have it because you can't get as much knowledge here. If you have patience here, you can understand a lot here because here we think that after patience we  There may be some good results here because there is a job in which if we have patience we can have some good results here and a lot of good responsibilities.

You said well. Dear, you need to know the rules of this forum first. Otherwise, you will make many mistakes. For example, you will make good and useful posts and the posts should not be less than 5 lines. Besides, linguistic and grammatical mistakes should be avoided. It will be better if you work in compliance.

• +3 1

Hello my loves, the one who has not made a mistake in life is a liar at some point we all screw up as the saying goes but that is part of learning because when we take new paths we do not know much no matter how much we always want to do things well We make a mistake but it is fine because we learn from that and we take out the bad to try again but this time correctly.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

It sorely depends on the writer,some of the writers do pass there messages in simple and easy assimilating words,while some members have to write much before they could be able to pass their message,at the end what really matters is the usefulness of the post not it longness or shortness

In my opinion some members are make posts with many characters for share much new informative things. They want to help others by make posts with many characters. It is a good habit. @Jikansamu well said. 

• +2 1

Yes dear we follow the rule for posting. Every post contain the minimum 100 words. If your post is less than the 100 characters then it is not counted in the useful post, so be careful to post on it. And Do not abuse anyone. Give respect take respect.

It is good to understand the mistake that you were doing and correct it. You have done well, the content of the post is always the most important, but among the conditions of writing in the forum the number of letters of the post is less than 100 characters, but that does not mean that a very long post is good if it does not contain good ideas and information.

We shouldn't make one mistake further. Before start working in this forum we should read all the rules and regulations in the "about forum" section. Then we should gather more experience to create unique and informative post and I hope we will get more informative posts from you mate. 

Dear, one of the most important rules of this forum is to write a topic of no less than 100 characters, the goal of that is to adequately explain the information that we discuss in our posts, so we must pay attention to our topics and write in a simple and understandable way to others, and we do not exaggerate the explanation and the length of the topic.

Hello everyone, my friend it is always good to see our mistakes or errors, to be able to correct them in time, certainly we must comply with the rules, where it is specified that our post must contain at least 100 characters, I recommend that you review the rules, so you can do your job without any problems.

• +1 1

On 1/6/2021 at 8:27 AM, Thengggg said:

Does that mean the content doesn't matter as long it has 100 characters? 

This is what you understand? That you are here to write gibberish and nonsense and get paid for that? You will get banned if you write useless comments and anything that is unrelated to the post you are responding to.

Yes of course your topic is very good And the one who has more knowledge writes on it as much. If someone has good knowledge then his grammar is also good, then he can write well here if someone does not have good knowledge and his grammar is also not right But he tries his best This platform is very good our English is improve on this fourm 

Sometimes some users do that. But moderators delete those useless posts. The rule is not mean that you have to write 100 characters. The rule is you have to create useful post which contains 120+ characters and must have to relevant. Otherwise it will not be counted as useful post

We all have our lapses but what matters is whether we mend our ways after we have been notified of it. We should learn to accept corrections and change our ways to suit the guidelines so that we don't get kicked out of the forum.

Well, my friends, congratulate you for overcoming this problem and correcting the error. Everyone can make mistakes, but the important thing is to learn from our mistakes and not to fall into it again. I advise everyone to read the basic rules of the forum before anything so that they do not fall into problems and do not cause them to be prohibited

The basic rules are that the post should not be less than 100 characters and that it is not copied from the posts of others and be useful, and any post that violates these rules will be deleted, especially with regard to the last rule, so if the post is just letters and does not contain information or no one benefits from it will It is deleted

My friend, not only your post, it must contain more than 100 characters, of course it should not be within the subject and not out of the topic and also it must use easy and simple words taking into account the spelling errors. I think that if you read the instructions, you would not ask

• +3 1

Dear Mate, Before publishing a topic and post you should be sure that it contain useful information. If you deliver your concept within post contain 2 lines why you go for 5-6 lines paragraph containing useless words. Follow rules and create informative content. Support one another and good luck for every journey of your life.