I was wrong but aren't you too? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Thengggg

I was wrong but aren't you too?

After reading the rules, I realized I was actually posting it wrong. My posts are too short. I'd like to thank some people who corrected my other post. The post should actually contain about 100 characters. I saw some long comments which i thought contains some info but lol its not. I thought its cause they're not good at english guess it was for a reason. Does that mean the content doesn't matter as long it has 100 characters? Doesn't matter if cheating is your bad habit or your most proud skill. Share some of your expertise😉

• Useful or interesting 3
  • -1 1
  • +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

Well dear some people tend to write long because they write in simple and want to offer complete info but dear there are some people who are excellent in English and convey their idea in just some lines which are comprehend and outstanding but i think someone who's writes well must cross the hundred characters even three to four lines. So don't write so much shorter then it could not convey the idea

• +2 2

It depends on members knowledge, English grammar ability because some members give full details in simple words which easily understandable and some give short but have good idea and understandable so we should make 100 characters which convey full idea. 

• +3 1

In my opinion there is rules that u cannot write less than hundred characters but if u talk about length than it's depends on u how much lines it takes to reach out your idea and there is no difference in write short and long because some people have enough command in English and they in some lines convey their idea and if u are weak in english and it takes lines than dear there is nothing of ashamed. U can write as long as u want but be specific and meaningful.

Of course, posts must exceed 100 characters, but they must also be useful and valuable posts and not just words,
Posts that are useless, contain outdated information, or unreliable sources are ignored.
Therefore, we advise everyone to start reading the laws before starting to write.

• +1 1

No i think your point of view is  fully wrong . Here are many of people that can write 

very simple or short wording .But their point of view is fully understandable and 

knowledgeable for other. so don't lose your hope. You will be on a right way.

• +2 1

You are right. To make a topic or post, it must be unique and informative. And a unique posts must be differents from others. To make a post different or informative have to use at least 100 characters. All those are connected to each others. @Thengggg

• +3 1

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

Adherence to the rules of the forum is a condition of your continued work. You must adhere to containing your post 100 characters, but this does not dispense with focusing on the content of the post and ensuring its quality.

After joining cryptotalk I read everything about the rules, it is very clear, you need at least 100 characters, however this doesn't mean you should write only 100 characters in each post, this would be dishonest from anyone.

Your post must be at least one hundred words long.  You don't just have to write a hundred words, you have to give a suitable answer.  Now it can be a hundred words or more.  There are no more obligations here.  But if you write the details along with the details, it will be helpful to understand and you will also get a good reputation.

Right this is what I told to all new users to read the rules before start post because they can know what they should and they shouldn't do in the forum,like the minimum of characters in each post is no less than 100 characters, it's good to know that to avoid any deleted or any warning points can cause the ban of your account 

I think people make there post long so that they can explain the information they are passing across in such a way that we will understand.to get 100character you don't need to have a long post.you only need like three to for lines of good content.

According to me , my friend who beneficent content is most important for us to upgrade with coding, but we are even having to follow to the forum rules.

Hi mates I hope you're having a great day I just want to ask that the topic or comment you make for this forum is three to four lines are acceptable if you write good and don't make any mistake

Dear friend, welcome to this forum. I would like to inform you that one of the conditions for participation is that it should be useful and understandable, not just writing 100 characters, because you will not be paid for it if you do not get a positive evaluation. I wish you success.

Dear It relies upon members information,  since certain members give full subtleties in straightforward words which effectively Justify we should make 100 characters which pass on full thought.yet they should likewise be helpful and important posts and not simply words.good luck

On 1/6/2021 at 7:27 AM, Thengggg said:

Does that mean the content doesn't matter as long it has 100 characters?

The contents matters a lot because it has to be useful post not just 100 characters. Then for us to enjoy working here we have to obey the forum rules. So that we can stay long learning and earning at the same time.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

Whenever you  should be on a 100 character post and after coming to this platform first, you should read the rules regulation, understand them and follow them. Because whoever wrote more, shared his complete Idea.

My dear friend the issue is not with the post's length. You should be able to write a post which is understandable by every one. Everyone have their own writing style. Some write long paragraphs to convey their message and some keep it short. The point is that your post should be beneficial to other members of the forum and should be related to crypto technologies. I hope you understand my point. 

Edited by Daniel_666
  • Useful or interesting 1

Your topic should be useful and helpful to others and I think It should be in simple words to make it easy understand by others rather than long notes. There is nothing wrong with our posts either long or Short as far as we follow the rules and regulations.

• +1 1

On 1/6/2021 at 8:27 AM, Thengggg said:

After reading the rules, I realized I was actually posting it wrong. My posts are too short. I'd like to thank some people who corrected my other post. The post should actually contain about 100 characters. I saw some long comments which i thought contains some info but lol its not. I thought its cause they're not good at english guess it was for a reason. Does that mean the content doesn't matter as long it has 100 characters? Doesn't matter if cheating is your bad habit or your most proud skill. Share some of your expertise😉

I don't think that it's very important for my comment to contents more than 100 characters, I wouldn't sit and count the characters in my comments, I just care about the information I like to write.

Good luck 

Why not make this 100 characters a useful and important piece of information?

Since we will write 100 characters in order to use it to mention important information or to give an opinion about a post .. It is not only that we write 100 letters and share it .. but also the importance of what we have written plays the biggest role in obtaining a good evaluation and reputation ..

I do not think that there is a successful business without rules .. Therefore, the best thing is that this platform has specific rules for work ... and this is what makes us on a correct path in it ..

Dear I think which one give you explanation I think he guide you wrong but I think if you done 100 posts then make sure your 100 posts have good reputation if you feel your 100 posts take no reputation then I think you have to posts that kind of posts those are related to topic and related to session.

• +3 1

I think It depends on members knowledge in English grammar ability. Because some members give full details in simple words which easily understandable.There are some people who are excellent in English and convey their ideas just in some lines.Otherside, many people who are not good in English and write long it.But it's not write.

It is important to use 100 characters in each post in this forum because we have to write long comments to convey our message to others and to better understand and share information. It is not possible to understand and provide information in a two or three line comment. And the rules of the forum include that we must use 100 characters.

• +2 1