Cryptocurrency: a hype or a valuable asset? - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
dodmonitor

Cryptocurrency: a hype or a valuable asset?

Yes, this topic will begin with such a provocative question.

Do you think cryptocurrency is an ordinary hype, where at one point the bubble will be typed and stupidly burst?

Or is cryptocurrency really a valuable asset that really has a price and can be valued and used in various activities?

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

@dodmonitor Dear no dear it values is existing it will get a huge popularity in future, there are sites and application who gives your rewards in their own or in other cryptocurrencies, Facebook is going to the launch their own crypto currency Diem  will be it name.

But before investment you should research about the website and also about the currencies because there are many scammers,fraudulent people and website, Because in this case, there may be extra ordinary hype bubbles for you.

2 minutes ago, MT khan said:

@dodmonitor Dear no dear it values is existing it will get a huge popularity in future, there are sites and application who gives your rewards in their own or in other cryptocurrencies, Facebook is going to the launch their own crypto currency Diem  will be it name.

But before investment you should research about the website and also about the currencies because there are many scammers,fraudulent people and website, Because in this case, there may be extra ordinary hype bubbles for you.

Most likely, you made a slight mistake. The cryptocurrency that Facebook plans to launch is called Libra. It is not yet known when they will launch it, but it is a really interesting project

Crypto currency is one of the valuable asset for future and for current use. Thousands of people have earned thousands of dollars every day.

We know crypto will be the best source of getting profit.

Bitcoin is built upon blockchain technology and this technology is considered to be one of the greatest inventions of the digital era. So it is should not be considered as a hype, but a valuable actor in the future of the world's financial system. Only haters would call the Bitcoin as fraud and hype but even them started to accept the Bitcoin as a valuable asset. 

• +1 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Cryptocurrency is a valuable asset i my view as I think it is tge currency of future as The world is moving towards the digitalization so soon there will also use the digital currency rather than the cash.It is good to earn profit through it's trading as well.

The cryptocurrency is a valuable cryptocurrency that can be used and profitable through its circulation due to its increasing popularity, growth and spread in most countries of the world.

I have no doubt that crypto will increase in value over time, but I believe that there are times when the normal population overestimates them and gives opinions or forecasts without any basis. I think that if they are a valuable asset where we can monetize, but you have to be more informed, and keep in mind that all this can be a bubble. 

Crypto currencies is a very good asset because when you have the experience in the crypto forum yuo will have idea of which currency will fall and which one will rise and by so doing it will guide you in what currency to in vest with.

Cryptocurrency valuable assets .We can earn a lot of knowledge from here. I can make money. We can solve our English language skills. This is a popular site. By working on this site we will be able to improve in the future. We can meet our needs. So I think crypto currency is the most valuable site in the world . thanks.

10 hours ago, Mohammad2005 said:

Cryptocurrency valuable assets .We can earn a lot of knowledge from here. I can make money. We can solve our English language skills. This is a popular site. By working on this site we will be able to improve in the future. We can meet our needs. So I think crypto currency is the most valuable site in the world . thanks.

Yes, just a small correction) Cryptocurrency is not a specific site, it is a common name for all digital assets. And this site on which you write is a cryptocurrency forum. I hope everything is OK now 🙂

Yes, cryptocurrency is a valuable asset, but cryptocurrency is also a big risk. Cryptocurrency is a digital currency that allows us to buy, sell, trade and invest anywhere. Bitcoin is the most popular and valuable coin and will continue to grow in popularity in the future, so it is a very valuable asset.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Cryptocurrencies are a very valuable and very useful asset that is why we must invest in cryptocurrencies since they leave us very good benefits and always remember that cryptocurrencies are a very valuable asset and that we can benefit from that valuable asset.

I really don't think that the crypto currency are hype and will some day explode in our face like a bubble it's a great technology and all over the world will use it in the future just trust it and use if with your friends family and be safe of scammers 

I think the answer is the two options together, because there are many high-value currencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Latecoin and other popular cryptocurrencies. Besides, there are many cryptocurrencies that are considered a scam and are only a bubble

• +4 1

Cryptocurrencies are valuable assets, but they were not widespread in the past as they are now and will be in the future due to the development of technology and the entry of the Internet and the virtual world in every home around the world, which increased their popularity and circulation among people and around the world despite the fact that cryptocurrencies are not circulating in all countries. ... However, it has gained a lot of popularity and we will see it reach the top in the near future

My dear,I am a new member in this forum.I am enjoying working and spending time here.I think it is a great place for sharing your thoughts.It is a platform where you can earn and learn.For me,it is the best.Keep working here,you will surely get success.

We are sitting here talking about cryptocurrencies, while there are some countries that have begun to deal with cryptocurrencies as official currencies, and some other countries have begun storing large quantities of them.
The digital currency is sweeping the global economy

• +2 1

Hello everyone, I believe that cryptocurrencies are a valuable asset for all people who use them, since we are aware of the excellent benefits that we can obtain with the use of cryptocurrency, for this reason I suggest to the newer ones, to know and investigate about this interesting topic.

• Useful or interesting 1

In my opinion I believe that cryptocurrencies are a valuable asset for all people because cryptocurrencies that are already part of the world even more because before there were already cryptocurrencies but as they were not very seen or not much was known about them And now it is like that all people already know and are very valuable because now all people will want to have bitcoin.

I don't believe that crypto currency is a fad that will burst in our faces like a bubble. It's a fantastic technology that will be used by people all over the world in the future. Just trust it and use it with your friends and family to avoid scammers.

This is very good topic because must of the new members like me are still considering that cryptocurrency is not a valuable asset that it’s a hype, but I advice my co-beginners to go for more research about cryptocurrency I assure them that they will understand the advantages and the value of cryptocurrency.

Very good question Yett my friend .. I don't think crypto-currency is a buzz .. It is a hundred percent value, it offers us many services as users ... It gives us knowledge whether this knowledge is moral, social, cultural, scientific or material...

Crypto currencies is one of the valuable asset which is very beneficial for people.  Countless numbers of people are earning thousands of dollars everyday on it.  So is a valuable asset buddy. 

• +2 1

The cryptocurrency is not an ordinary noise, but a work of value and good results that increases our knowledge and knowledge of the world through the predictions and opinions presented by friends.

• +5 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• SwapGate | Efficient Cryptocurrency Exchange SwapGate provides you with an innovative platform for instant cryptocurrency exchange. Our mission is to offer a fast, secure, and convenient exchange service for over 100 types of cryptocurrency assets without the need for lengthy registration and KYC procedures. Our service works 24/7 and you can already make your cryptocurrency exchanges now. Our platform is simple, easy to use, and built for efficient cryptocurrency transactions. Here are our key features of the SwapGate platform:  Fast and Affordable: Start exchanging instantly without going through registration. Transparent terms and conditions: We guarantee no hidden fees and fair transaction terms.  High security: We use advanced encryption and security technologies to protect your data and funds. About SwapGate: At SwapGate, we are committed to continuous development and innovation. Our team are professionals in their field, united by a common goal to create an efficient cryptocurrency exchange platform. We strive to offer the best service and constant online customer support . You can efficiently perform cryptocurrency manipulation on our website, and here are the short steps to exchange on SwapGate:  Asset selection: Determine which cryptocurrencies you want to exchange.  Determining the exchange rate: Choose a floating or fixed exchange rate.  Confirm & Send: Confirm the transaction details and send the cryptocurrency to the specified address.  Receive Coins: Track the exchange process in real-time and receive your cryptocurrency to the provided wallet. Join SwapGate and make fast exchanges without hidden fees! ️ SwapGate has a seamless support team ready to assist you with your cryptocurrency exchange needs. For more information, please get in touch with us:  Online chat: On the website, click on the blue dialog box  Email: info@SwapGate.io  Tech Support: @SwapGate_SupportBot on Telegram SwapGate is the choice for safe and easy cryptocurrency exchange with favorable fees. Easily exchange fiat for cryptocurrency and one cryptocurrency for another. Join us on https://swapgate.io and enjoy fast transactions now.
    • График крупных разлоков токенов в мае       Особенно крупные анлоки будут у AEVO и PYTH — более $1 млрд.
    • Финансовые рынки преследуются настроениями отказа от риска в преддверии решения ФРС по процентной ставке и пресс-конференции, которая состоится позднее сегодня. Компания 10x Research заявила, что ориентируется на целевуой уровень в $52 000–55 000, поскольку прогнозирует дальнейшее давление со стороны продавцов.       Биткойн (BTC) торговался около 57 700 долларов в европейское торговое утро в среду после падения до самого низкого уровня с конца февраля, поскольку крупнейшая в мире криптовалюта зафиксировала худший месяц с ноября 2022 года.   По данным CoinDesk, BTC упал примерно на 6,3% за последние 24 часа, опустившись ниже уровня поддержки в 60 000 долларов поздно вечером во вторник. Более широкий рынок криптовалют, измеряемый индексом CoinDesk 20 ( CD20 ), потерял почти 9%, прежде чем частично восстановиться. Криптовалюты преследуются настроениями отказа от риска на более широких финансовых рынках на фоне стагфляционного ощущения в США после признаков замедления роста и устойчивой инфляции, которые ослабили надежды на снижение процентных ставок Федеральной резервной системой. Федеральный комитет по открытым рынкам должен вынести свое последнее решение по ставке позднее сегодня.   Эфир (ETH) упал примерно на 5%, опустившись ниже 3000 долларов, в то время как Dogecoin (DOGE) возглавил снижение среди других основных альткойнов, упав на 9%. Solana (SOL) и Avalanche (AVAX) потеряли около 6%. Биткойн упал в апреле, вернув свой первый ежемесячный убыток с августа. Падение на 16% стало худшим с ноября 2022 года, когда рухнула криптовалютная биржа FTX, но некоторые аналитики предупреждают о дальнейшем спаде в ближайшем будущем. Исследовательская фирма по цифровым активам 10x Research заявила, что видит давление продавцов в направлении уровня в 52 000 долларов США, основываясь на оттоке средств из спотовых биржевых фондов США, которые составили 540 миллионов долларов США с момента халвинга 20 апреля. По оценкам компании, средняя цена входа в биткойн-ETF США держателей составляет $57 300, что, таким образом, может оказаться ключевым уровнем поддержки. Чем ближе спотовая цена биткойна к этой средней цене входа, тем выше вероятность дальнейшего закрытия ETF, написал в среду генеральный директор 10x Маркус Тилен. «Возможно, было много туристов из TradeFi в криптовалюте, которые торговали длинными позициями до тех пор, пока не произошел халвинг. Это время уже прошло», — написал он. «Мы ожидаем большего спада, поскольку средний покупатель биткойн-ETF окажется в убытке, когда биткойн будет торговаться ниже 57 300 долларов. Это, вероятно, снизит цены до наших целевых уровней и вызовет коррекцию от -25% до -29% от вершины в 73 000 долларов – отсюда и наша  цена от 73 000 долларов. $52 000/$55 000».
    • Our users can now swiftly exit the matrix of legacy financial systems – Interview with the Tonkeeper team The Open Network (TON) project has been on the front pages of the crypto media in recent weeks. Among the numerous updates, it is worth highlighting the launch of the USDT stablecoin on the TON blockchain. This creates new prospects for the project development, ecosystem, and community. LetsExchange listed USDT-TON ASAP to enable users to benefit from all the advantages the TON network offers. Users can now swap USDT-TON to 4,500+ other cryptocurrencies and buy/sell it with fiat money on LetsExchange. LetsExchange partners can also make the asset available for their users to swap within services and apps using LetsExchange crypto processing. With our partner Tonkeeper, a wallet that allows users to store, receive, and send Toncoin on The Open Network, we shortly discussed thoughts and ideas about the future of the Tonkeeper ecosystem, its benefits, and its potential.   LetsExchange: Can you assess how USDT on the TON blockchain will impact the Tonkeeper community and the project? Tonkeeper: Tether USDT is the world's leading stablecoin, and thanks to low fees on TON and Tonkeeper's convenience and security, it has become super-easy to use for a broad audience. "Tethered USD," or USDT for short, is a hugely successful financial project that brings a relatively stable unit of purchasing power to the world of volatile cryptocurrencies. USDT on TON will definitely add more stability to the TON ecosystem. LetsExchange: Obviously, all these events will positively impact Tonkeeper. Tonkeeper: Well, yes. Tonkeeper becomes the ultimate super-wallet for the entire planet thanks to its super-qualities: Self-custody: You own all your assets directly without any intermediaries or censorship. TON is the most powerful, ultra-scalable blockchain network, guaranteeing high throughput and low fees for billions of users. Tonkeeper Battery: A new service that pays all your blockchain fees automatically. LetsExchange: What benefits does the Tonkeeper wallet offer to USDT TON holders? Tonkeeper: With Tonkeeper, you can easily receive USDT on your personal device, pay for any service that accepts it via a QR code or TON Connect, swap for other tokens, and recharge the battery to cover all the network fees without ever signing up on any centralized exchange. To be clear, the Tonkeeper Battery feature makes Tonkeeper the best way to use USDT. You hold tokens on your device, and with the Tonkeeper Battery, you can pay with USDT without worrying about gas fees or your TON balance. We would say Tonkeeper users can exit the matrix of legacy financial systems with full speed and luxury! You can install the Tonkeeper today and enjoy TON USDT with LetsExchange!
    • Актуальный тариф на 01.05.2024 🚀 Покупаем Криптовалюту 💵 USDT за наличку USD 2.5% За 10000 USDT -> получаете 10250 USD   💲 Продаем Криптовалюту 💼 Наличка USD>USDT +3.5% За 10000 USD -> получаете 9661 USDT Наш сайт.      
    • Приветствуем Всех форумчан, гостей и клиентов! Уведомляем Вас о действующих валют в нашем сервисе.Crypto:1. Bitcoin BTC2. Ethereum ETH3. Avalanche AVAX4. Bitcoin Cash BCH5. BinanceCoin BEP20 BNB6. Dash DASH7. Dogecoin DOGE8. Litecoin LTC9. Polygon MATIC10. Toncoin TON11. Tron TRX12. Dai ETH13. Tether USDT TRC2014. Tether USDT BEP2015. Tether USDT ERC2016. USDCoin ERC20 USDC17. USDCoin TRC20 USDCBank:1. Сбербанк RUB2. Тинькофф RUB3. Альфа-Банк RUB4. РайфайзенБанк RUB5. СБП RUB (любой банк)6. ВТБ RUB7. ГазпромБанк RUB
    • Добрый день, уважаемые пользователи форума! Принимаем заявки по выгодным курсам.   Контакты: -Сайт: star-change.io-Telegram (через кнопку на сайте)-Почта: info@star-change.io
    • Bitcoin продолжает демонстрировать впечатляющий рост, покоряя новые вершины и устанавливая новые исторические рекорды. Этот ведущий криптовалютный актив привлекает все больше внимания со стороны инвесторов и компаний, что способствует его дальнейшему укреплению на рынке. Крупные игроки, такие как Tesla, MicroStrategy и Square, продолжают активно инвестировать в Bitcoin, подтверждая его статус как альтернативного актива с высоким потенциалом для роста.   Знаковым событием стало решение Tesla приобрести $1.5 миллиарда Bitcoin и возможность принимать их в качестве платежей за свою продукцию. Этот шаг вызвал значительный резонанс в индустрии и стимулировал другие компании рассмотреть криптовалюту как часть своего портфеля активов. Появление финансовых инструментов, таких как биржевые фонды (ETF) и фьючерсы на Bitcoin, расширяет доступ институциональных инвесторов к этому цифровому активу, что способствует увеличению спроса и укреплению его позиций на рынке.   В целом, рост и укрепление Bitcoin свидетельствует о его значимости на финансовых рынках и его потенциале для дальнейшего развития. Учитывая все вышеперечисленные факторы, можно с уверенностью сказать, что Bitcoin остается важным активом, способным привлекать новых инвесторов и укреплять свои позиции на мировой финансовой сцене.
    • Привет всем форумчанам! Обменник E-crypto.space предлагает сделать обмен Litecoin LTC на Сбербанк RUB. Предлагаем лучшую поддержку и условия обмена.   Контакты для связи: email: info@e-crypto.space
    • 🏷 Reward : OCEAN ( For All ) 🪂 Register : t.me/waveonsuibot/walletapp?startapp=1258080 ➖️ Create Wallet ➖️ Backup Phrase ➖️ Go to Claim > Complete Mission ➖️ Claim Daily ➖️ Done LFG