Cryptocurrency: a hype or a valuable asset? - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
dodmonitor

Cryptocurrency: a hype or a valuable asset?

Yes, this topic will begin with such a provocative question.

Do you think cryptocurrency is an ordinary hype, where at one point the bubble will be typed and stupidly burst?

Or is cryptocurrency really a valuable asset that really has a price and can be valued and used in various activities?

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

@dodmonitor Dear no dear it values is existing it will get a huge popularity in future, there are sites and application who gives your rewards in their own or in other cryptocurrencies, Facebook is going to the launch their own crypto currency Diem  will be it name.

But before investment you should research about the website and also about the currencies because there are many scammers,fraudulent people and website, Because in this case, there may be extra ordinary hype bubbles for you.

2 minutes ago, MT khan said:

@dodmonitor Dear no dear it values is existing it will get a huge popularity in future, there are sites and application who gives your rewards in their own or in other cryptocurrencies, Facebook is going to the launch their own crypto currency Diem  will be it name.

But before investment you should research about the website and also about the currencies because there are many scammers,fraudulent people and website, Because in this case, there may be extra ordinary hype bubbles for you.

Most likely, you made a slight mistake. The cryptocurrency that Facebook plans to launch is called Libra. It is not yet known when they will launch it, but it is a really interesting project

Crypto currency is one of the valuable asset for future and for current use. Thousands of people have earned thousands of dollars every day.

We know crypto will be the best source of getting profit.

Bitcoin is built upon blockchain technology and this technology is considered to be one of the greatest inventions of the digital era. So it is should not be considered as a hype, but a valuable actor in the future of the world's financial system. Only haters would call the Bitcoin as fraud and hype but even them started to accept the Bitcoin as a valuable asset. 

• +1 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

Cryptocurrency is a valuable asset i my view as I think it is tge currency of future as The world is moving towards the digitalization so soon there will also use the digital currency rather than the cash.It is good to earn profit through it's trading as well.

The cryptocurrency is a valuable cryptocurrency that can be used and profitable through its circulation due to its increasing popularity, growth and spread in most countries of the world.

I have no doubt that crypto will increase in value over time, but I believe that there are times when the normal population overestimates them and gives opinions or forecasts without any basis. I think that if they are a valuable asset where we can monetize, but you have to be more informed, and keep in mind that all this can be a bubble. 

Crypto currencies is a very good asset because when you have the experience in the crypto forum yuo will have idea of which currency will fall and which one will rise and by so doing it will guide you in what currency to in vest with.

Cryptocurrency valuable assets .We can earn a lot of knowledge from here. I can make money. We can solve our English language skills. This is a popular site. By working on this site we will be able to improve in the future. We can meet our needs. So I think crypto currency is the most valuable site in the world . thanks.

10 hours ago, Mohammad2005 said:

Cryptocurrency valuable assets .We can earn a lot of knowledge from here. I can make money. We can solve our English language skills. This is a popular site. By working on this site we will be able to improve in the future. We can meet our needs. So I think crypto currency is the most valuable site in the world . thanks.

Yes, just a small correction) Cryptocurrency is not a specific site, it is a common name for all digital assets. And this site on which you write is a cryptocurrency forum. I hope everything is OK now 🙂

Yes, cryptocurrency is a valuable asset, but cryptocurrency is also a big risk. Cryptocurrency is a digital currency that allows us to buy, sell, trade and invest anywhere. Bitcoin is the most popular and valuable coin and will continue to grow in popularity in the future, so it is a very valuable asset.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Cryptocurrencies are a very valuable and very useful asset that is why we must invest in cryptocurrencies since they leave us very good benefits and always remember that cryptocurrencies are a very valuable asset and that we can benefit from that valuable asset.

I really don't think that the crypto currency are hype and will some day explode in our face like a bubble it's a great technology and all over the world will use it in the future just trust it and use if with your friends family and be safe of scammers 

I think the answer is the two options together, because there are many high-value currencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Latecoin and other popular cryptocurrencies. Besides, there are many cryptocurrencies that are considered a scam and are only a bubble

• +4 1

Cryptocurrencies are valuable assets, but they were not widespread in the past as they are now and will be in the future due to the development of technology and the entry of the Internet and the virtual world in every home around the world, which increased their popularity and circulation among people and around the world despite the fact that cryptocurrencies are not circulating in all countries. ... However, it has gained a lot of popularity and we will see it reach the top in the near future

My dear,I am a new member in this forum.I am enjoying working and spending time here.I think it is a great place for sharing your thoughts.It is a platform where you can earn and learn.For me,it is the best.Keep working here,you will surely get success.

We are sitting here talking about cryptocurrencies, while there are some countries that have begun to deal with cryptocurrencies as official currencies, and some other countries have begun storing large quantities of them.
The digital currency is sweeping the global economy

• +2 1

Hello everyone, I believe that cryptocurrencies are a valuable asset for all people who use them, since we are aware of the excellent benefits that we can obtain with the use of cryptocurrency, for this reason I suggest to the newer ones, to know and investigate about this interesting topic.

• Useful or interesting 1

In my opinion I believe that cryptocurrencies are a valuable asset for all people because cryptocurrencies that are already part of the world even more because before there were already cryptocurrencies but as they were not very seen or not much was known about them And now it is like that all people already know and are very valuable because now all people will want to have bitcoin.

I don't believe that crypto currency is a fad that will burst in our faces like a bubble. It's a fantastic technology that will be used by people all over the world in the future. Just trust it and use it with your friends and family to avoid scammers.

This is very good topic because must of the new members like me are still considering that cryptocurrency is not a valuable asset that it’s a hype, but I advice my co-beginners to go for more research about cryptocurrency I assure them that they will understand the advantages and the value of cryptocurrency.

Very good question Yett my friend .. I don't think crypto-currency is a buzz .. It is a hundred percent value, it offers us many services as users ... It gives us knowledge whether this knowledge is moral, social, cultural, scientific or material...

Crypto currencies is one of the valuable asset which is very beneficial for people.  Countless numbers of people are earning thousands of dollars everyday on it.  So is a valuable asset buddy. 

• +2 1

The cryptocurrency is not an ordinary noise, but a work of value and good results that increases our knowledge and knowledge of the world through the predictions and opinions presented by friends.

• +5 1