From fear you will Learn and Earn. - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abdul Qadir khan

From fear you will Learn and Earn.

What you say is always true from fear we learn and from that fear that we learn that is how we also win because without that fear we would be nothing because it is fear that leads us to seek more information to obtain to be sure and not have more that fear but it is fear that leads us to gain that knowledge or data.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Hello everyone, if we want to start doing some work, I think it is normal to be afraid, but to be sure of how to do things, the best thing we can do is to prepare ourselves and learn, which is the best way to do things more efficiently, and in this way we will be more confident in our field of work.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Of course we are always afraid of everything new and that is why when we experiment we can make many mistakes it is up to us to learn to solve them to obtain greater profit when we solve it, apart from the mistakes we always acquire more wisdom that will lead us to acquire the best knowledge and lose our fears.

• +2 1

Hi everyone in my opinion when u have affair of anything u cant learn if u have affair of anything so u have to be brave and u can ask to seniors in that field specially in this huge platform is here senior members can help u if u have affair u lake of confidence and knowledge this not good for ur motivation and sucess 

• +3 1

Fear of loss create very negative impact in our mind we can reduce this fear if we get proper knowledge and increase our experience mostly people did not control their emotions and  take wrong decision at wrong time so it is very important that we must educate our selves before investing real amount of money

• +3 1

Yes dear you are right when we post on it we fear from this mistakes. And we learn the knowledge and it is best for creating the post for knowledge. I hope you understand it.

• +2 1
  • +5 2

Greetings, my dear friend. I am also new to this forum and do not have enough information. I am afraid sometimes that I may make a mistake, but supporting old members and providing advice was useful to us as a beginner.

• +5 1

It is normal if you have fear as we are all humans. But the more you get to understand how the market works the more you will become strong and have less fear towards it. You really need to keep in participating even if things seems to be going in the wrong direction.

Dear friends, you don't need to be afraid at all. All the friends here are very good. All the friends help each other. Who support each other? If you have any questions, you can ask questions there.

Stay connected with crytotalk.

We sometimes need to deal with our fears because they are holding us back. So it is not easy but once we decide to face it and push it away then we can do it. Face your fears and set a new path to success.

This is what happens to some members, but some of them succumb to fear, and others overcome it with persistence and strength of determination, and also with the help of the elderly, there is no need for fear, as they direct us to the better path

Certainly, my friend, learning is an important matter throughout our life stages and does not stop at a certain limit until you get knowledge
And the safe wallet in my opinion, and the best is Yobit, easy to use and trustworthy

• +4 1

Yes dear we learn from our mistakes. If we want to do a work in a section then first we completely learn about it. For buying and investing we should take care about our selection of platform in which we want to work. 

It is totally logical that to be a beginner in this world of cryptocurrencies is to be afraid since you are afraid of the unknown, so beginners in the world of cryptocurrencies fear investing is justified since they do not have enough information but with patience and obtaining information they are can give away
A big greeting to the whole community and good luck

You're right, my friend, a lot of members here are learning to work and cry, because they're afraid of poverty or they're afraid of a lot of other things, so I advise you to work hard and be patient is the key. 

Hello my friend, I think that having the elderly members helps us very much because they have knowledge and experience. We have to work together to achieve success. I wish you good luck.

Yes, my friend, I think that fear is what motivates us to work and earn, but on the other hand, I see that fear is an obstacle to success, so it is better to use fear positively. Do not let fear affect you negatively and for that, learn everything about the field in which you work so as not  Fall into mistakes.

We must move away from fear because it is the only one that stops all the work you want to work on. Only you have patience and courage at the same time because it is the basic thing that we must rely on

Absultly right if we do not have fear then we cannot get income from it and we should learn from failure and get learning from senior members and apply on trading and getting profit from it.

• Useful or interesting 1

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Yes, there are a lot of beginners I am among them
We fear several points, the most important of which is our fear of falling victim to fraud.
So we must ask questions from older members and increase our knowledge of cryptocurrencies to avoid any mistakes
Good luck, may God reward you

Fear is a natural thing, we all have it but I consider that lack of experience can play against you and create doubts about what you do, so it is important to learn to control the emotional part and if we apply flame knowledge we will ultimately succeed.  Will become
  You must be careful because senior members share their experience or advice with us but everyone is responsible for where they invest their money, so you can't blame them for the loss. Of course no one can be blamed.

At the beginning of my work here too, I had concerns, especially since I was working on something new for me, but despite the fears I did not give up, I continued to search and learn through the publications and experiences of the old members. Thanks to them for their support for us and I hope that all beginners will not give in to these fears, so if we surrender to fear  We will fail

It is very normally to have some fears from something so just try to learn more and more and later you will be the one who is learning the people so do not worry.

• +2 1