Gaining attention of cryptotalk member - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cryptobash

Gaining attention of cryptotalk member

Yes, the more attractive you are, the more you attract others ...
This is also what is done when working in cryptocurrencies ... whenever the information and content posted is rich, clear, useful, high-value, simple and easy to understand for security, as well as for this content to be different and distinctive whenever you attract followers to discuss and benefit from it ... the work does not end as long as you make Do your best for his success .... Work hard and you will see his fruits flourish in front of you

• +3 1

Create topics that attract and draw the attention of other members by providing new and important information about cryptocurrencies and simplified ideas for ways to work with them. All that we provide is more important information whenever this attracts the attention of members.

• +2 1

Yes, my dear, correct work attracts others to follow you and benefit from your useful posts, and they will also give you appreciation, your posts will receive positive reactions, if these posts provide them with benefit, so educate yourself and make more effort to consistently provide good posts.

• +3 1

The present era is the modern age. In this modern age, people do modern things. Many work online to earn a living. I also work online. I earned $ 1000 BTC from crypto at one go. I invested $ with Telegram. I converted crypto into money with the bank. General Chat Chat LoungThe way the crypto currency is advancing suggests that there will be more growth in the future.

Hello everyone, if we do a good job within the forum, where the information we present is simple and useful content, for other members, I am sure that we will gain adequate attention, and we will be able to obtain positive evaluations, for our good contributions.

• +1 1

Hello dear friend. Thank you for your helpful participation. Yes, my friend, what attracts the codec member is the quality of the content. If it is useful and of high value, it will attract everyone and they will give it a positive evaluation.

My dear, when you deal with important topics in the forum, and when you publish valuable and useful things, you will have the distinction, with many comments, and a greater gain for sure.

You can of course gain more attention and followers in the cryptotalk platform senior, but the task ahead of that is, you must make useful and sensitive posts within the platform, that's my opinion on this particular article dude.

Hello everyone, I am confident that if we do a good job inside the forum, where the knowledge we provide is clear and useful material for other members, we will receive sufficient attention and constructive feedback for our good contributions.

On 3/31/2021 at 7:32 PM, Tahir shah 786 said:

Hello everyone, I am confident that if we do a good job inside the forum, where the knowledge we provide is clear and useful material for other members, we will receive sufficient attention and constructive feedback for our good contributions.

@Tahir shah Good publications and comments, making a good interaction with others will make our account grow in followers and receive positive reactions, focus on the main thing, which is that others read you, that is achieved by tagging the other so that they know that you read their Comment and you responded, so he reacts like you, helping yourself is the best way to be here, learn and teach to win, greetings.

We must work and provide new and advanced information, and clear and understandable words must be used in order to attract members to follow up on your account and give you a good reputation in order to get success in the future, and we must work hard not to make a mistake and thank you

• +1 1

Dear friend, you can attract members by creating useful, unique, new and high-idea publications of information related to the field of cryptocurrencies, and here the reader is attracted to this post and gives you a good reputation and follows you on your profile

• +1 1

By publishing more and more unique informative new interesting topics we can get the attention of the members, earn good reputation, earn good income and get more information and experience from the answers.

In order to attract the attention of the members, all you have to do is look for useful and unique information in the field of cryptocurrencies and write it with an element of suspense and add some tools and colors to get out of the routine nature of the publication and with this you will be done.

• +4 1

If we can attract the attention of others, they will follow us and give us good ratings. Because, if we get a positive rating, we can gain a reputation. How can we make a good post with ideas from valuable posts of experienced people? In that case, we can make a good post and attract the attention of others, which is very important for us.

To be able to gain the attention of other participants, the most important thing is to follow the forum's guidelines, and secondly, the posts must include new ideas and proposals that are useful to all. To be able to be creative, we must aspire to improve our thought and feed it with knowledge.

Gaining attention is not easy in my opinion. We have to do a lot of hardwork and have create posts with quality content and attractive news or information to catch the attention of other members.

In order to attract followers of all members, you should focus on the good content of the posts. Knowledge is the basis of success, so you should focus on it. I advise everyone to read all topics and comments in this forum to gain knowledge. You can put a personal picture for your profile as well. Good content is the best way to attract attention.

On 1/5/2021 at 2:40 PM, Cryptobash said:

Gaining attention on your wall is very easy and cheap.when the right thing is done,so people cheep in.that will not only gain you attention but recognition

Don't gaining attention or having followers is not easy but also not difficult because it depends upon your quality of content if they make good post and create something unique then obviously people will follow you and recognise you as a best member of the forum. 

• +1 1

Discovering the secrets and details of the world of cryptocurrencies, and continuing to learn from the experiences of others, gives us full knowledge, to create valuable topics, attract members, in order to follow the topics, and interact with them positively.

• +1 1

In fact, I think that the good content provided by the member is what really draws attention to him, I do not think that there is any other effective method because the active member in this forum is the member who provides useful content every time.

I believe that attracting attention depends on the content we provide to the forum in our posts and topics, meaning that we must present advanced and new ideas related to the field of coding in order to attract the rest of the members and obtain positive reviews and an appreciation worthy of our effort.

The best way to be an effective member is by getting enough experience from members and learning a lot in order to create your own content that will be admired by others.

Yes attention in the cryptotalk forum from your colleagues is very important as that might even fetch you more reputation, so if really we want to gain more attention, then we most endeavour to create useful posts that are so sensitive and informative, this is my thought on this.

Calling people's attention is more than just shouting, your content has to speak for you, you have to create something that no one can stop reading, create something new and innovative, this means that with a publication that can capture people you're ready to earn lots of ratings, all of this when you create true quality posts and solve people's problems.

• Useful or interesting 1