What is the difference between Cryptotalk and bitcointalk - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Naveed15

What is the difference between Cryptotalk and bitcointalk

First of all I would like to welcome all new members on this forum and I would like to say thanks to the seniors who helped us a lot to grow up on this plate forum.
 basically I want to ask a question that what is the basic and main difference between Cryptotalk and bitcointalk?

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear colleague, first of all, welcome to this group, I personally have not participated in bitcointalk but because of the information obtained it is much more complicated to obtain profits but I can tell you about Cryptotalk since they have nothing to envy to bitcointalk in terms of information about cryptocurrencies and especially this great forum much more accessible than bitcointalk this is my humble opinion
A big hello to the whole community and great profits

In fact, there are several difference between these two forum. In my thinking the crypto talk is better than the bitcoin because it gives the more amount than bitcoin and it also gives you large amount information and knowledge.

According  to my opinion ,cryptotalk or bitcointalk two different firm.Crypto is more suitable for me,Because with its help i am collecting so much knowledge and my english also increase .I don't know what bitcointalk,i know only crypto.

Bitcoin is an expensive and old currency in the world .It is the most used digital currency in the world, people invest in it the most,but the importance of digital currency actually growing day by day.

• +3 1

Cryptoalk is good then bitecointalk. Cryptotalk give you money according to your posting and reputation more reputation more money. 

Bitecointalk is difficult it needs more 100 percent good reputation then you are able to get money.  Cryptotalk is best there is several difference between them. 

Congratulations 🎊 @Naveed15 for completing 100 post . I hope it would be good journey for you.  Both are different from eachother. Cryptotalk is Best as compared to the bitcointalk. Because it's paid us very good ammount as compared to bitcointalk. There are many others problems in the bitcointalk such as errors, website issue. It's a good for us that we are here.

there are many differentis between bitcoin and cryptotalk. because you have to complete 100 post for getting experience in cryptotalk. this system will help you to do professional work. then you can earn money. other wise bitcoin needs your 100 rating for payment. i thing cryptotalk is most easiest earning forum than all.

According to my opinion, there are several difference between these two forum. Bitcoin -Talk post to learn. Crypto - Talk post to earn. Crypto - Talk is pure earning form but we should follow the rules and regulations of the forum that is very important for us to stay here for a long time.

Edited by sniyashoaib
i want alighnment on left side

Both the pages are different in their funnctioning when we talk about the cryptotalk and bitcointalk. Cryptotalk starts its payment from completing 100 initial posts while the bitcointalk start its payment from exceeding the ratings more than 100. But my choice is always cryptotalk for work.😍

I think they're more far different between two of them. With my few reasons which are, Cryptotalk forum is paying more than Bitcointalk and before you start earning in Bitcointalk you have to reach some levels and the payment is not even much.

There are a few contrasts between the two forums.As I would see it crypto talk is in a way that is better than bitcoin talk as it give additionally procuring as contrast with bitcoin talk. Bitcoin talk has exceptionally complex guidelines and procedures.It likewise gives you huge sum data and information.

• +5 1

Both are the forums related to cryptocurrency but I think Bitcointalk ask for the registration fee but cryptotalk has no such rule so it is the best and easiest place for the beginners to start their crypto journey.Administration is really strict regarding the rules so the spam or useless content continuously being removed and we can learn from the useful content about cryptocurrency and can earn as well by posting here.

As for the bitcointalk forum, I have no idea about it, but for cryptotalk it is the forum that I work in and I see it the best due to the knowledge and experience I gained from it in addition to that you start getting your payments after completing the first 100 posts

Cryptotalk is the name of this website because it provides information related to crypto and discusses cryptocurrency and all content related to cryptocurrency is published. And I don't know what this bitcointalk is. I will try to find out for myself what bitcointalk is.

• +1 1

On 1/5/2021 at 1:26 PM, Naveed15 said:

First of all I would like to welcome all new members on this forum and I would like to say thanks to the seniors who helped us a lot to grow up on this plate forum.
 basically I want to ask a question that what is the basic and main difference between Cryptotalk and bitcointalk?

First of all welcome to you here in this forum. The question which you have asked i don't know much about it because i think i don't ha much information about it but the which i know is that crypto talk is better then bitcoin because bitcoin having huge value so its difficult for us to earn.

• +5 1

The bitcointalk forum depends on the ranks in order to earn from the campaigns and you must have enough experience to win. As for the cryptotalk forum, it provides a lot of useful information and it is very easy to earn through it

• +2 1

Joining this forum is the best thing I have ever achieved because they introduce you to all kinds of cryptocurrencies. Since I heard about it after it spread around the world and during my research I came across this forum and found the work system easy and complicated for many of the sites I visited, also, I have no idea what this bitcoin is. I'll try to figure out for myself what Bitcoin is.

Welcome to this group, I personally have not participated in bitcointalk but because of the information obtained it is much more complicated to obtain profits. Cryptotalk is the name of this site since it gives data identified with crypto and talks about digital money. It provides a lot of useful information and it is very easy to earn through it....

Well I don't know anything much about Bitcointalk because I haven't visit that site but I know they have alot of differences, cryptotalk will be more simple than Bitcointalk and we benefits alot in cryptotalk than in Bitcointalk. 

• +1 1

These both forums are source of the cryptocyrrency but there is a big difference between these both forums like we can earn money easily by work at this forum but this is difficult to earn money at the bitcointalk forum .

Hello dear one I hope you all are doing really good first of all I want to tell you that I personally opinion and I think the big difference between the copper dog and bitcointalk because cryptotalk pays you the big amount of information knowledge and you can make the money easily from this platform

• +4 1

Fundamentally, the two sites do not differ from each other much. As for the actual work on the two sites, they are very similar. We can describe them as the same, and this is the opinion of some experts who have tried the two sites.

• +2 1

There is a big difference between cryptotalk forum and bitcointalk forum the second is of course the oldest forum in all crypto currency and all use it to promote his new projects but the cryptotalk is only new one and it's open for new users and all kind of project