What will happen with my talk token? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nayeem1312

What will happen with my talk token?

Hey friend,

I want to know that if i invest my talk toke on yobit investbox. Then how can i withdraw it my yobit balance and what will happen with my talk token after invest there. I'm really confused about it. Cause i invest my talk token on yobit investbox. Now i want to withdraw it but i don't how can i do this. Can anyone help me about it? 

Advance thanks for help me.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

17 hours ago, Nayeem1312 said:

Hey friend,

I want to know that if i invest my talk toke on yobit investbox. Then how can i withdraw it my yobit balance and what will happen with my talk token after invest there. I'm really confused about it. Cause i invest my talk token on yobit investbox. Now i want to withdraw it but i don't how can i do this. Can anyone help me about it? 

Advance thanks for help me.

Let me answer to your question if you know how to invest your talk token in invest box no doubt you can widthraw it any time and you will earn 1% profit for every 24 hours at the top you will see "My investment" click it you will find your talk token close it and your total earnings will move to your balance.

• Useful or interesting 1

After investment in investbox you can get the 1% on the coins you put in investbox like if you invest 1000 coins then you will get 10 coins and your total balance will be 1010 coin and so on.

• +1 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Do not be afraid of the investbox. You can invest and withdraw your investment the next second. It is probably best to hold some Talk there and let them multiply. I am sure some have let them there and wait for changes to happen. In any case the investbox will not lock your funds, you will be able to withdraw any time you think.

• +3 1

The Yobit platform offers us many advantages, and one of the most important features is the investment fund .. It is well-secured and contains many investment options that the platform members can benefit from in addition to that we can withdraw our money at any time we wish

You can withdraw these tokens easily, just click on "my investments" and close which you want . You will receive your tokens immediately. Regarding talk tokens future, I have nothing to say, because we can`t see any updates from admins even in such good time for cryptocurrency. I can`t give you recommendations what to do with your withdrawn coins 

There is the option for closing the investment plan from investbox. When you invest your earnings in investbox, you can get 1% increase in your talk balance daily. 

• +1 1

The investbox allows you to withdraw any time, you just have to open the investbox option and go to my investments, here you will be able to see everything you have put inside there, it doesn't make you any problem and doesn't block you from using your tokens, anytime you want you can withdraw.

Actually after investing in yobit investbox you can check the my investment section of the investment box. There you can close the investment. You can find the time counter running and talk amount that you invested.

Everyday your investment amount is added with interest and its automatically added with the investment amount.

• +1 1

Yobit is always being generous and never asks for lockup period in the investbox. You can withdraw the next second after you put the tokens there, it allows you that but you will not get rewards, there is also a timer that gives you the next payment date and hour so you will know when exactly you will get the daily interest and can withdraw right after that.

• +2 1

For not be confused about the Investbox investment, forget the word withdrawal, because when you invest in investbox, there is not the withdrawal section. You have only to close your investment and all your coins will be transferred automatic to your Yobit balance account.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I will give it to you in pictures friend.

First you ahve to press the "My Investments" button from this list:

image.png.d26c5d3cfe7a789062afd1fc71255001.png

Then, there is no withdraw, but Close button which you should press:

image.png.17d76ff3da6776818644c13968c7544a.png

Pressing Close the crypto will be immediately deposited in your Yobit wallet.

• +3 1

I did not understand what is the problem. If you can show us with screenshot, however cover any information about your wallet and numbers so nobody finds anything on your crypto. Show us what is the problem since with your post I am not able to recognize the problem.

You do not have to worry, of course you can withdraw your profits from investing in yobit Investbox, all you have to do is click on "Send to my wallet" and you will get 1% of your capital, but you must be careful because the token price drops dramatically.

In the event that you invest your tokens you just have to go "InvestBox" and select the option "My investments" and remove them from the investment, so they will appear in your balance again.
If you want you can sell them on the exchange for another cryptocurrency and then it is your decision if you withdraw it to your personal wallet.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

If you want to invest your talk coins in yobit exchange invest box option then you must check the terms and conditions on yobit exchange. Investbox is such a unique feature in yobit exchange where we invest crypto coins and receive profit

My dear, there is an option on the YoBit platform that specializes in removing your profits from the investment fund in the platform and many others, enter it and press Send to your balance, and nothing will happen to your talking codes, rest assured and do not worry.

• +3 1

I would expect this question from a beginner, not someone having a thousand posts in this forum, I mean what have you found so far, you are getting paid in Yobit, haven't you even tried to test the exchange and the investbox? There are hundreds of posts already about that and you think you lose your tokens if you put them there?

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yobit investbox will be giving you 1% percentage daily interest for the  investment of your earning talk. 

It's reliable, tested and trusted by me. I'm also a beginner too but I had the privilege to be using the investbox for growing my earnings. Feel free to give it a trial

With only talk token you can't make profit. Investment box is one of the best option to make profit from talk token. I hoold all my talk token in investment box. Talk toke price is low now

It is already dead. It will be best for holding talk token. 

• +2 1

The best to do with your talk token is invest in the investbox, all the daily rewards they will appreciate in the investbox and give you interest of 1% compound daily and will keep increasing your Talk tokens until you one day start seeing many thousands of Talk being there in total, and perhaps price would have changed by then being higher.

The answer is pretty simple , you can close the deal whenever you want ,then the Talks will automatically move to your balance and there you can buy Bitcoin with them or you can buy Litecoin and transfer them to any account or wallet that you want.

My friend, for me, I see that the profit that you get from the conversation, I exchange it into a currency in order to earn more from it, i.e. trading by my hadith symbol, another more stable thing, and I make a profit from this trading a good amount in general, and I see that everyone is available for him like this to learn Trading thanks

• +1 1

Friend, the day and time you decide to withdraw your token talk from investbox, you can do it with complete safety, right there on the right side you see the option to do it, but the best thing you can do is multiply your earnings, you can leave them there for a Time, not exchanging the talk for btc, allows its price to rise a little, thus we boost its price.

I suggest you to invest your talk tokens to investbox. You can easily get benefit from this investment. You can get rewards on the daily basis. One day you will get hundreds of talk tokens by this investment. This is best for holding your talk tokens.

• +1 1