Can money be withdrawn from this forum? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sabahzx

Can money be withdrawn from this forum?

I think it is possible to withdraw money from these forum from my own point of view, I recently joined this forum and I have a believe that money can be withdraw here but if you are not still clear you can ask other members who are old here.

The money it's not withdrawal from forum because you don't have a money here you have your money 8n your yobit exchange in your page payment 

Of course you can withdraw your earnings whenever you are ready. Why else would you paid for something when you can't withdraw it. Withdrawal can be done into your personal wallet of choice. From your wallet, you can trade the coin and get cash which you can then transfer to your account. Note that btc withdrawal carries a high fee, so the best thing to do is convert to ltc first and withdraw that.

• +1 1

Truly you can take your compensations from cryptotalk to your balance in yobit then you can transform it to other coin or dollar to other wallet or bank yet before pull out try to utilize the coin that has less expenses.

Yes friend you can withdrawal from it . This website include in  original website it and you can withdrawal your earning in Bitcoin or in dollars I am new in this field I think  it is a type of digital marketing

Yes, my friend, you can withdraw cryptocurrencies from the yobit platform.. A separate thread was made on a forum regarding this issue when it comes to having problems with withdrawals. The website is currently ...
They are popular for not replying or having delays in any coins during withdrawals. But if it says that the transfer has been completed, have you .....

Money can be withdrawn from this platform. You can also change between currencies such as Bitcoin and the dollar. I am new in this field.  

If you complete your hundred posts challenge than you should register your account in different website yobit exchange they will convert your money on which money you want so than you will withdraw easily on the other account and than enjoy your money i hope you understand it and you will earn many money by using this platform.

Of course you can friendly to pull your money to any wallet you want, choose the wallet that you want and drag your money you got to disseminate subjects.

I am also a newbie on this platform and I am yet to complete my first free 100 publication but with the little knowledge i have gathered you have to transfer it to a trusted wallet and from there you can withdraw your money

Welcome to this forum. Yes, you can withdraw money whenever you want and when you join the cryptotalk, there is no reason to fear. You should only focus on posts and comments after you finish 100 posts and then you will get a positive reputation and better income.

This platform is best for earning we can earn maximum 100$  to 120$ in one month only by posting if our maximum posts are counted useful on daily base number of users earn by this platform on daily basis and we also can earn by joining bounties by joining bounties we also can earn and we also can earn if any quiz or competition starts in the forum we can join that one and easily earned by participating in competitiones and by participating in different types of quiz.

Cryptab is a very good earning site. From here you can earn very good earnings. First you have to make 100 comments for free. From then on you will get money for all the comments you make.

Yes of course you can withdraw money from this platform.When your hundred posts After that create your account on the yobit platform and then you do 20 posts and 50 sections every day, then you can withdraw your money on yobit platform after a week.

• +2 1

Actually this  website helps you yo earn money on posts.

Firstly you can published 100 post fully free .

Then you can publish 20 paid posts every day .Then you can 

withdraw your money with the help of different money 

wallet . the wallet always protect your money and you can 

transfer you amount in your own bank account successfully . 

Hello my friends. On this forum if you want to withdraw the money then you have to choose the some other forum like PayPal and other foreign forum. The forum working on this that you withdraw your money easily when they make it then they launch it. So don't to be worried.

If  friend can withdraw to where you want either to your personal portfolio or another exchange without any problem, as to the amount you earn that depends on how much time you spend on the forum 

For all the beginners here, you need first to create your yobit account after creating this account so you will have a track on your posts on how many post you already have and how many posts you need to complete so you will get paid. Yobit is the only platform that connects this forum for us to be paid and if you have your yobit account you can connect it to other online wallets that are accepting crypto or bitcoins for you to be able to withdraw it. 

Yes we can take our money by working on this website.We work on this website and make payments on youbit .We can withdraw our money from Youbit.We can take fast withdrawal from youbit.

First of all make your account in yobit and enter your all detail like gmail. Then your account will be create. And your useful posts counted in yobit wellet. And your money will come in yobit wellet.  So you can withdraw it trade or invest it.

Yes of course money can be withdraw from this platform because that is the second option for the person who is only here for money earning. But before you can withdraw you need to linked your account with your yobit account before withdrawal

yes, my dear friend you can withdraw your payment from this forum. we can withdrawal money from the yobit account. we can withdrawal the money on the many currency like bitcoin or dollar. we can share the money to any wallet.

This is a site where you can earn cryptocurrency but you can not withdraw this from this site. Cryptotalk work in association with yobit and you can withdraw or exchange your currency from yobit wallet. Yobit wallet is a good platform for withdrawing or withholding money, you also can trade there.

3 hours ago, Sofia Khan said:

We use yobit to view our crypto performance.In yobit account we can easily exchange our crypto coin and easily withdraw our money.So if you work hard in this forum you can withdraw a good money by regular.

@Sofia Khan Greetings my friend. I withdraw my earned btcs to my crypto wallet in yobit. Do you think Yobit is a secure exchange? And do you know any extra investment options that we can use to increase our profit much more? Thanks for your reply in advance. Have a nice evening.

• +1 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

3 hours ago, Ezabell said:

yes, my dear friend you can withdraw your payment from this forum. we can withdrawal money from the yobit account. we can withdrawal the money on the many currency like bitcoin or dollar. we can share the money to any wallet.

You can't withdraw directly from this forum but you can get the money from Yobit exchange. You have to convert the coins into USD and then you will be able to withdraw it.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.