Can money be withdrawn from this forum? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sabahzx

Can money be withdrawn from this forum?

As each member of this forum we know that if we can make good profits and get it through YOBIT quickly and safely, it is a very responsible page where we can work with confidence.

Hello dear if you want to withdraw your money which you earned from cryptotalk I suggest you to join yobit.net and register your crypto account in it in this site you'll be easily withdrawal your money

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, my friend, you can withdraw money with your wallet This forum is very wonderful. You can earn money, learn cryptocurrencies and gain skills from the elderly, but you must abide by the rules of this forum in order not to be subject to a ban or any of the warning points

Yes, my friend, you can withdraw money with your wallet This forum is very wonderful. You can earn money, learn cryptocurrencies and gain skills from the elderly, but you must abide by the rules of this forum in order not to be subject to a ban or any of the warning points

Hi friends 👋 

I am newbie here. Please any one guide me that if I don't have a bank 🏦 account than how can I withdraw money. Is it possible to cash money or not. If you have any information then guide me please. And can I withdraw money 💰 with the help of jazz cash or not. Please tell anyone I shall be very thankful to you.

Hello my friend ... Yes, of course, you can withdraw your money to any wallet. You can use the yobit platform and you can also change between currencies such as Bitcoin and the dollar

You can withdraw but not directly in this forum, I should be through your yobit exchanger. For the money you can get; I don't think there is a fixed amount you can earn in this forum, it depend on the number of your rated posts.

• +1 1

Yes, you can withdraw or cash out your payment easily in this platform. This is a very good industry where you can exchange money from one currency to another one and we can do millions of transactions in one  second.It is best platform to earn online, where we do not have so much payment problems and we can achieve it easily.

• +2 1

This is possible for you to withdraw money from that forum, but you are through your work and your labor in that forum. You will get money and you will get rewards if you have many likes and comments. 

On 1/4/2021 at 5:35 PM, Sabahzx said:

Hello my friends, I want to know: Can I withdraw money from this online conservative forum for cryptocurrencies such as the Bayer exchange, the Bitcoin exchange and other wallets, and how much money I will get from this forum and is it an excellent forum?

@Sabahzx

The forum is wonderful and excellent, all you have to do in this forum is to post the jobs required of you and learn through it methods of trading and investing in electronic currencies, as the forum gives you to publish each useful publication 1000 Satoshi

On 1/4/2021 at 8:35 PM, Sabahzx said:

Hello my friends, I want to know: Can I withdraw money from this online conservative forum for cryptocurrencies such as the Bayer exchange, the Bitcoin exchange and other wallets, and how much money I will get from this forum and is it an excellent forum?

You could withdraw to any exchange if you want but I suggest you to hold your earning of forum at Yobit exchange which is good for every mean here you can invest in plans, do trading, get virtual mining and get betting of coins ,airdrops and many more things. So avoid this and safe your sending fee to other network. This exchange have all the necessary things which a newbie like you needed. The small and medium size coins are best for trading experience use it to learn trading in crypto currency. 

I have seen testimonies of people withdrawing from this platform.

Though I haven't gotten to a stage of withdrawal,I believe if one can simple follow the rules you will surely get paid.

Crypto talk is real 

Of course, my friend, you can do the withdrawal process easily and that only through the YOBIT platform, where you enter into the wallets and choose the currency and the amount you want to withdraw, add the link to your wallet, and carry out the sending process

Also, this process is very fast and without going through any problems, and this is one of the features of the Yobit platform

• +1 1

You can withdraw your money to the yobit platform of course, and for money you can win 10 talk for each useful comment .. You can also win 1000 satoshi for each comment with a good reputation, but that requires more effort to get it.

Yes definitely it can be withdrawn from your yobit account. First convert your bitcoin into litecoin because bitcoin has great charges to withdraw as compared to the litecoin. So will suggest you to withdraw your money in litecoin. 

Yes it very easy to withdraw your cryptocurrency from the yobit platform the important thing to note is every process involved in carrying out withdrawal. 

On 1/4/2021 at 9:35 PM, Sabahzx said:

If you want to withdraw money, you can withdraw money from youbit.We are paid 1000 satoshi for 1 post.We will be given Satoshi for 20 posts per day.You can take your money to any wallet from youbit.

Yes dear you can withdraw BTC form this forum and after that you can also exchange BTC to dollar or some other crypto currencies. My suggestion is to exchange your BTC with the other crypto who's fees are low.

Yes you have to deposit your money in your selected wallet and then you can withdraw your money from the wallet. It is an easy way providance for the customers to withdraw their earning money with the security.

Hello friend, I am also new but I understand that if you can withdraw money I would advise you to first finish making your first 100 posts and the remaining 40 after you consent to making good publications, study the rules well so as not to make mistakes and avoid that the administrators Get out of the forum and I would leave my concern for the money for last. This is a quiet place and very familiar, welcome.

• +2 1

Yeah, money can be withdrawn from this platform. You can also change between currencies such as Bitcoin and the dollar.We use yobit to view our crypto performances. We can withdraw our amount through yobit.Its withdrawal charges are also very low.So we should all use yobit wallet to withdraw our amount.

@Sabahzx yes dear who earn money can come through Yobit we will transfer  into wallet and after converting it to a lower rate, we can convert and use it in our country currency, so we can withdrew  and use it  easily 

I would say draw money from this forum in your wallet.  You can do this by earning money here, answering topics, or creating new topics.  All your useful posts will be counted and you will earn money from them.  Draw that in your wallet and enjoy using it! Used to withdraw money earned through this forum.  Payment starts from eight days after working seven days in a row to access the account and only those positions are paid for management and knowledge.  It is possible to provide.

Yes, my friend, I advise everyone to join the forum. The profits are good and it is enough that you work in a secure forum without worrying about your balance. You can withdraw your profits at any time and its fees are lower than any other platform.

Hello my friend, transfers and withdrawals take place on the Yobit platform, where you can convert the cryptocurrency into a digital dollar and withdraw the amount you want. I advise you to persevere and work hard here, as the forum has a good reputation