Can money be withdrawn from this forum? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sabahzx

Can money be withdrawn from this forum?

Hello my friends, I want to know: Can I withdraw money from this online conservative forum for cryptocurrencies such as the Bayer exchange, the Bitcoin exchange and other wallets, and how much money I will get from this forum and is it an excellent forum?

• Useful or interesting 12
  • -1 1
  • +1 10
  • +2 5
  • +3 5
  • +5 3

@Sabahzx Yes, my friend, you can withdraw cryptocurrencies from the yobit platform to any wallet you want, or he can withdraw them in dollars also to the wallets that the platform deals with, I advise you to withdraw them in a currency whose fees are low.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +5 2

Yes bro we can easily withdraw our money from paytm jazzcash or  other ways according to your country accounts. You can also change between currencies such as Bitcoin and $1 it was also close to the digital exchange.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

10 minutes ago, Sabahzx said:

Hello my friends, I want to know: Can I withdraw money from this online conservative forum for cryptocurrencies such as the Bayer exchange, the Bitcoin exchange and other wallets, and how much money I will get from this forum and is it an excellent forum?

@Sabahzx Well, from the forum you cannot pass them to those exchanges, only to Yobit, from there then you can do whatever you want with them, I see that you still do not have your 100 publications and you worry about the payment, first complete the requirement and focus on doing good posts and comments so that you receive positive reactions and you can earn income, giving reactions also helps in the forum, although you will not earn by giving them, when you do you also receive and that is a way to earn, read, learn, make good post and contribute with the reactions they will make your account grow and with that your benefits, greetings and welcome to Cryptotalk.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

First of all I welcome you @Sabahzx to our family of cryptotalk.of course you can do the withdraw easily. You use the any wallet which you wants . Try to find a good wallet for using. I prefer you the CoinBase wallet for withdraw. It's a best wallet for using.

• +1 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

I am new user i am also not know  that's how to withdraw the money  from this forum if anyone know this please tell me also  I want to know also that how to withdraw 

• +2 1

Well dear , u need to create an account on Yobit and to withdraw u have to provide your email I'd on Yobit account and the would provide u the data  and then u can withdraw your coin into fait currency. Whatever the post u make here the Yobit would show u paid post .

• +1 2
  • +5 2

To withdraw your money, you have to make your account on Yobit and connect it to your Gmail, which you are using on cryptotalk.

You can change money in any currency through Yobit.

• +2 2
  • +5 1

No matter what post you make here, Eobit shows the post you submitted. You need to provide your email I am on Yobit account and provide you data and then you can withdraw your currency in Fate currency. You need to create an account in Yobit.

• +4 1

Yes off course, money can be withdrawn from this cryptotalk, but you need to connect your account with the yobit exchange platform, goto wallet and check it and you will see it their but make sure you have publish your first 100 useful post and you completed your 20 post for 7 days to start earning in this cryptotalk forum

• +1 1

We use yobit to view our crypto performances. We can withdraw our ammount through yobit and it is a very good exchange and it is trusted.Its withdrawal charges are also very low.So we should all use yobit wallet to withdraw our amount.

40 minutes ago, saradz said:

@Sabahzx Yes, my friend, you can withdraw cryptocurrencies from the yobit platform to any wallet you want, or he can withdraw them in dollars also to the wallets that the platform deals with, I advise you to withdraw them in a currency whose fees are low.

I don't know bro about this. So thanks for giving information about this. Because we don't know about this platform and we don't know how to withdraw of our money. So please tell us i mean newbies that a easy path to withdraw of money so that we don't face any deficulties. Thanks

• +3 1
  • +4 1

We withdraw our money by writing 20 comments daily and get 300 rupees daily. It can't take much time to earn money because there is no risk of losinng money because we cannot invest money in this organization we can work on cryptotalk any time during the day it is easy way to get money. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Cryptotalk is a paying site. From the work done here you will gained money and knowledge. After the completion of first 100 posts, your daily 20 post target is your ways to make money. Post good topic and make good reputation from others members of the forum.

• +1 2

First of all I welcome you on this forum. My friend friend you can withdraw your money from any account. But I prefer you to use Yobit account . Because Its very good and secure and I am personally using this wallet . So I advised you to joined this wallet

• +1 1

Yes brother you can withdraw the amount yoy earned from yobit. You have to start an account on yobit. You will get 1000 satoshi for each and every 20 posts. Before that you have to complete 100 useful comments.

• +2 1

Hello my friend, I am also a new member in the forum and I do not know how to withdraw money. I hope from the old members. I can provide us with information on this topic. Thank you.

• +3 1

Instantly you can withdraw your payment and you can transfer all of your payment to any wallet or any other exchange. And also you can keep hold here in this exchange. 

While your earnings depend on your work. The more time and knowledge you share here the more reward you will win.

You will get 1000 bitcoin satoshis for one positive reputed post. While 10 talk tokens for every useful post. So the profit that you earn depends largely upon their price in market. You can withdraw your currency in many different wallets that are listed when you try to withdraw.

• +1 1

Yes my dear there is no any doubt I think it is the best way yes you can withdraw just select your account coin and send to another even exchange or wallet in that coin address. So I think it is not issue and it is easy.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes we can easily withdraw our money from this site.But it depend on your location and wallet.I have a paypal account .I send my amount from this  site to my account.This is a great platform for earning and learning .

I think you can easily earn from here because this site is trusted and many of my friends here on this website have been earning a lot from few months..one of my friends also bought a phone by earning through this website and I hope  that I also earn from here and complete my education expenses because its difficult for students who don't have any experience

Yes this forum(cryptotalk) has made it easy and simple for everyone to withdraw his or her money from it. Provided that you complete the first hundred posts, this forum pays you everyday you make good twenty posts and you can withdraw it at any time you want. 

Yes this forum is legit and you can withdraw the earnings in many different wallets that this platform offers. You must be careful regarding choice of wallets as well.

Yes Dear we can withdraw money of only the useful posts . Withdraw method is difficult but it is hundred percent sure we can with draw money from crypto talk