What is the price of bitcoin in 2020? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Yogigamma

What is the price of bitcoin in 2020?

In the last 3 to 4 days i noted bitcoin increased 9 thousand 2 hundrad to 9 thousand 8 hundrad oh good going i think in 2020 bitcoin crossed 15000  the runing speed is very well i wish bitcoin  cross limits

everybody on motto bitcoin rate will move on 50000 dollars in 2020 but from my estimation Bitcoin will stretch another time 15000 to 22000 around if bitcoin pumping. faithfully bitcoin cost depends on advertise cap.

On 12/29/2019 at 3:21 PM, patitaycute said:

Since Bitcoin is a big coin many predictions are spreading and expectation on bitcoin was high. My opinion was bitcoin value will pump up to $10,000 on next year because of many are hodling now for next year.

Yes I think so too but it may increase more than that

the fee depends on how many people use it. Bitcoin price predictions for 2020 are very broad, between $ 20,000 to $ 1 million US dollars. However, in the past year, Bitcoin has experienced a bearish period. In fact, in 2020 the prospect of bitcoin prices is still considered quite good. Bitcoin Halving Reward is expected to fall on May 14, 2020. In 2020 the price of the bitcoin cryptocurrency is expected to continue to rise. Bitcoin prices are predicted to rise again in 2020.

I want to ask about the price of bitcoin in the future .with every blow and bear attempt to spark a major movement that is futility .

On 1/1/2020 at 11:40 AM, Fadzinator said:

yes its currently at $7,200 lets see if this will explode in midyear and end of year.
but for now $7,200 mark +-3% is a friendly playground for BTC, there will be no more major action for now.

Now the price if the BTC at 9980 and i hope in this month it will go up more high at 15,000$ this month end becasue market is going to high the price day by day and it will also pump the other coins in the market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/30/2019 at 9:24 PM, rajonmia said:

Bitcoin is on of the best coin. Its a secure coin. Also some Bitcoin user now millioner. Bitcoin also used world wide. We wish Bitcoin price next year increase a lot.

I also hope that as well as increasing bitcoin, more and more people will use bitcoin because they know that bitcoin is the best and is used throughout the world and therefore we are equally expecting the price of bitcoin to continue to rise.

Last year, many people saying that the price of bitcoin will reached the $10000 up and yesterday, the $10000 is being reached and many people are being happy for that especially to those holders of it by getting some extra money on it.

Bitcoin price increasing day by day its good news for btc holders. Even its good news for me. I think bitcoin price hit 15000$ end of the years. Its my personal prediction.    

6 minutes ago, Afifa Tanvin said:

The price of bitcoins is very promising, I do not believe that its price can reach $ 12,000 in just a few weeks, since before that it had only $ 3,100. . which is a good sign for Bitcoin to go upward in the year 2020 . which is a great thing for the traders who are holding Bitcoin.

The price of Bitcoin has a potential to go up 30k or more by the end of this year, I would advice to hold as many as you can.

Now bitcoin price goes up. I think its depend bitcoin demand. We can see that still now bitcoin demand increasing. And people bitcoin sell and earn more money

I'm glad you have good expectations for the price but I don't think the price will go up. Price correction will start very soon

It's 2020 now and the btc already crossed 10000$ mark and surely goes to higher until started coming down , maybe it's price would increase like never before

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

The price of bitcoin in 2020 will be 20000$ at the end of their. Because we saw that at the end of 2017 the price of bitcoin went up to 19000$+ and the same situation we sea here in 2020 as well

Today, in 2020 bitcoin has reached price of 10 thousand dollors. And this price is rapidly increasing day after day. Since demand for bitcoin is increasing rapidly is quantity getting decreasing. Bitcoin has highest value today comparing to other cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

On 12/30/2019 at 7:24 PM, rajonmia said:

Bitcoin is on of the best coin. Its a secure coin. Also some Bitcoin user now millioner. Bitcoin also used world wide. We wish Bitcoin price next year increase a lot.

Yes i agree with you i have sane opinion like you Bitcoins also used world wide we wish bit oins price next the couple of years increase a lot

As of now , February month 2020 year, bitcoin price is reached the $10500 USD mark, although it didnot broke the resistance as of now, i am sure that it will break the barrier and reach $15000 mark soon.

Now currently price of btc is 10340$ and it very much high from December 2019 price that was 6600$ and it's really good for those investors who buy btc at that price now they can sold it. Next btc can be 16000$.

What's to come is flighty, despite the fact that Bitoin we can't think about the amount it will increment. What is clear is that Bitcoin has an extremely brilliant future. You can make it a reserve funds for the future, on the grounds that later there will be an expansion.

that we will not know with certain precision because a halving is approaching and that may lower it as it may keep it like this, so its future value is uncertain.

Future is uncertain. Price of bitcoins may fluctuate with time. Now its low, but in some following days it may rise high with increase of its use. 

Hello mate. Crypto currencies are growing rapidly and its worth in the market has already crossed 300$ billion. Bitcoins rate has fallen but still its worth is over 10k usd dollar. And iys dominating 62% of the crypto market.

There are numerous expectations about Bitcoin, however most estimates are going to ascend in an incentive in 2020, yet I think bitcoin could be $ 14,000 to $ 15,000, I hold Bitcoin I think Bitcoin will siphon, obviously, you likewise hold Bitcoin now.i my option crypto is easy way to earn