Helpful advice to be successful in the forum - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kafon

Helpful advice to be successful in the forum

Thank you for sharing this suggestions. I think we all should give suggestions to our new members. Because our suggestions will help us to take right step and become successful. 

To be successfull on the forum my personal advice for the all members that they should follow the rules and regulations of the forum and just doing the  usefull  posts  for the consideration. 

Yes, i have to agree with you. Learning and doing research on this platform is an important aspect which most of the members ignore. Taking advise from senior members is a good thing.

Yes, this is very useful and easy as well, as new members can learn faster and better if they take this method, because then they will gain the existing experience of the old members and through this experience they can start in the world of cryptocurrencies.

When we comment a meaningful material then our post will be strong .

And we gain better reacts.But we must think that we use our own wording dont copy paste other materials.

Yes my friend that learned from old members is  so important because you have experience and you can advise us to do good work. And when I visited profil old men I be motivated to work hard and be like them 

It is good platform to learn and to earn also. If anyone is new here then he should learn from the seniors so that you will be able to earn by creating strong posts.

Best way to succeed in any forum is to work hardand, i tell you,always fellow rules and regulations of the fourm with out it you can't become stable member of the forum.copy and paste is strikly prohibited,Go and search in every form that's will enrich your knowledge. it is very easy you try it.

Yes it's a good benefit for the newbies that they can learn from the posts of their seniors and can also ask them directly by texting them through the messaging feature.All seniors should also support the the beginners and should sort their queries.Greetings for all.

Any new member can learn by reading the posts of the old experienced members. The content of the old members is very useful and helpful for the new members. New members can dedicate their time to this forum and get a lot of information by reading it. You may be able to publish good content and make money in this forum.

• +3 1

Yes you are right. If we want to here first we need to learn about the rules and regulations of cryptotalk. Then we should try to follow these rules. If we want to get success in this plateform we should try to learn old members posts give some ideas and then write our unique content

All most majority of people here a beginner and everybody is looking for access or way to become successful and I think senior member are the true people who we should learn from them.it is advise that  beginner should read the guidelines and stick to the rules and regulations of the forum.

It is true. If we bring good topics to the forum, we will be very happy, and if we need help, we will find prominent members to answer all our questions.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hi friend I think everyone wants to become successful in the crypto world so I would like to say that we should make the useful and quality posts to get good reputation and earning at this forum. And secondly we should do work hard to get success and to increase the reputation. We should learn the knowledge and experience about everything related to the cryptocyrrency because the knowledge and experience can help us at any time.

This is good, I do it, I learn from active members and follow their posts, I want to give another advice to beginners, if you have any problem you can ask a question here, the members will help you.

• +4 1

Basically, if you want to be successful, you have to work.You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people. Basically, you can make educational posts with ideas from valuable posts of experienced seniors. If you are focused on the work, you can do something good. You have to work according to the rules of the forum.

On 1/4/2021 at 5:50 PM, Kafon said:

Most of the members here are beginners and all their thinking is how can I be effective and helpful in the cryptotalk forum, it is very easy and all you have to do is learn from old members and follow their accounts, they have long experience in what made them learn from their mistakes and if you read their posts on their official pages it will definitely help you Because you will be able to collect a large amount of information that will play a role in launching you properly without any consequences.

Work with a motivation and give your love to your work and happy with your doing, your said is very well i will learn a lots, you can earn by doing well and with knowledge to think well.

I find a lot of advice inside this forum, but I hope that whoever gives advice gives it conscientiously so that everyone can benefit from the forum and provide almost everything. I want to do more than wonderful. All we have to help in improving things

Welcome dear this platform.  Thus platform  is so good and helpful.  you easy earn with smart work.  If you work hard then definitely you achieve success.  Thanks everyone. 

You are right about that. Any successful business depends on two things, knowledge and learning. The first is knowledge that we can obtain by following up with experienced members, reading their posts and making use of them. The second is that we can gain learning through experience and try ourselves so that we can overcome the problems and mistakes we may commit in the future.

As a beginner at first you should learn about rules. You have to always follow the rules and regulation. Don't look for Shortcut. If you want to successful in this forum you have to be hardworking. You have to gain knowledge from this crypto and apply the knowledge for earning. 

Yes success is never come so easily and overnight. For get success we want to work hard and spend much times to here.I want to always patient on my-self and get success. 

Right you are madam. Getting follower is less important than follow others. Because if we follow the experienced members then we can see their every informative post and can make our knowledge more meaningful. Thanks for sharing this important post. 

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies