Helpful advice to be successful in the forum - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kafon

Helpful advice to be successful in the forum

My friend, the best way to succeed in any forum is to work hard. Likewise, you have to work hard here, gain knowledge, read more and more publications, to be able to publish posts and gain experience and knowledge.
And advise me to follow the rules carefully. This will take you to the highest level of reputation and knowledge. Try to present unique and different content.

• +4 1

Hello Everyone! There are the some rules and regulations of this forum firstly you should understand thats rules and then with patiently you start your work in this forum. Some of the rules are:

Not coping any other posts.

Share maximum 18 or 20 posts daily.

Works on daily bases with patiently.

Take cares of rules and regulations of this forum.

There are several prerequisites to be successful in the forum, including :
1. Reading other people's experiences is very important .
2 . Write a comment that contains at least a hundred characters .
3. Beware of greedy scammers .
4. Ask experts when needed.
5. Don't mess with other people's accounts .
Break a leg

• +2 1

On 1/4/2021 at 2:50 PM, Kafon said:

Most of the members here are beginners and all their thinking is how can I be effective and helpful in the cryptotalk forum, it is very easy and all you have to do is learn from old members and follow their accounts, they have long experience in what made them learn from their mistakes and if you read their posts on their official pages it will definitely help you Because you will be able to collect a large amount of information that will play a role in launching you properly without any consequences.

We can learn from the senior member and I will say that the old post and the all member are really very good and they have make many good post on this forum I am specially learning from the old post of old member and I am also searching about it because I am liking it.