How much have you learned from this platform ? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mir Hamza

How much have you learned from this platform ?

I have taken in a ton of data from this gathering yet I have not had the option to discover it anywhere.I have taken more data about exchanging from this site since I need to trade.Now I know a ton about exchanging so I will begin exchanging after a while.I have picked up exchanging just for this site.

Dear partner, of course I have learned a lot on this platform.  Here we have gained knowledge about all the information about cryptocurrency. And we have gained ideas about trading and investing for profit.  Knowledge can be acquired as well as earned.  This platform is really great for everyone.

Cryptotalk is a good platform with many benefit, I have never gained much experienced but to honest am still learning from other member of the forum so as to gain a lot of knowledge.

I have learned a lot about trading from this site. I have joined this site to learn trading.My friend told me I can learn good trading from this site so I am learning to trade on my own.The senior member is helping me a lot to learn trading.I have learned a lot from this site.

I am also new here before coming here i don't know about treading bitcoine dejetal maketing i am glade to tell that this plateform is new for me and i am learning here a lote of thing which i don't know before coming here

learned from this platform and this helped me a lot .This forum improved my skills make me more creative and more expressive. This also helps me to learn about the online trading and digital currency . This is a best forum for earning as well as learning. 

• +1 1

I can say that I have learned a lot from the topics and comments that I have been able to read here, to give an example, I recently earned a bybit bonus for trading, $ 100, I have never traded with leverage or something similar, no I have no idea how it is done, but I have been looking in the trading section for that topic and in what I have read, I feel that I have learned a lot, I still want to improve my knowledge to dare to start trading, but I am doing well.

I have been in this forum from a long time and I have learned so much about this forum. Firstly I preferred to gain payments but then I realized that its much more than that.

I have learned a lot of things. Before coming here i don't know about cryptocurrency or crypto world.  When i started working here i learned many things. I learned so many things like exchanging, trading etc. This site helps me alot. Thank to crypto talk. 

I had no idea about cryptocurrencies before joining this forum. I have learned about the importance and value of cryptocurrency from this forum and I have developed a passion for trading. I have been a part of this forum for some time now so I have not started trading yet but I am getting more information and experience. I will trade soon.

I have not been able to find it anywhere.I have taken more information about trading from this site because I want to trade.Now I know a lot about trading so I will start trading after a while. 

Well, I am here every day learning a lot and a lot about cryptocurrencies and cryptography, I am still gaining information and learning how to work properly here so I have not tried doing trading yet. I have to learn more before I start.

Indeed it is a helpful gathering. I have taken in a ton about digital currency and its significance. I have found out about various crypto coins. Presently I I'm attempting to figure out how to make my posts helpful and exceptional.

Cryptotalk is a learning site. You can learn a lot from here. I have learned a lot from here. I have learned all about coin market investment trading. I am still learning. Hopefully I can do something good as a good learner.

Yes, my friend, my joining this cropto talk platform gave me a lot of information about cryptocurrencies and we gained experience from them and not just for the sake of making money. I hope success for everyone.

On 1/4/2021 at 1:11 AM, Mir Hamza said:

As we all know that this is such a great platform that allows us to earn money as well as learn a lot at the same time. I want to know from you how much you have learned from this platform ?

I want to know from you what things you learned from this platform on cryptocurrency trading ?

Then after learning about the trading of cryptocurrency from this platform, whether or not you did a cryptocurrency trading?

Kindly share your experience !

I previously had some experience before knowing this wonderful forum but in the same way I know that I have learned many new things in this forum, and one of them is about possible scams, it is the best thing I have read because there are multiple ways which is something very great that the forum warns of so many things that help us to avoid problems.

Since I began to be part of this project, thank God, I have learned many things.
From knowing more about the cryptographic subject, the subject I define, about how to create an article, how to structure a publication and even being able to share my ideas with others giving my own point of view.
If I have learned many things, from which thank God I have benefited, and I have gained an advantage in some things.
But really that is the purpose of this project of being able to learn and know about the cryptographic subject, there are still things that I am missing and that I want to learn, and there are still goals that I would like to achieve with the help of God in this forum, but the truth is that one can benefit in different ways in this project and community of cryptotalk.

I have learnt alot, learned about cryptotalk himself, cryptocurrency, and lot more like the earnings I received from this site I really appreciate. 

This forum is not less than our teacher.Its a huge sea of knowledge .You can learn many things on this plateforum .When i join this forum i was totally unaware of crypto world but this forum teach me about cryptocurrencies ,wallets ,how to invest ,how to trade and many more valuable things .Greatfull of this amazing plateforum .

To be honest I've learnt from this forum far more than what I expected in the beginning after seeing so much sections and going through them I understood how trading and mining works. Am truly grateful and honored to be a part of this forum. And best of all we can also earn money while learning which is the best life one can ask.

I'm a new member of the forum but I can say I'm really learning about the forum and cryptocurrency world. This forum is providing us an opportunity to get ourselves polished regarding the crypto world. I'm really thankful to cryptotalk site. 

We can earn money easily there this is a good platform it is a good blessing recently I started my work on cryptotalk. It is a best site to  make money I love cryptotalk platform this is a convenient way to earn money

I have learned a lot from this platform since joining because it has made me realise the importance of crypto currency and how profitable it can be and how it can be a source of poverty alleviation 

I am new here but in some days I have learnt a lots of things before it  I am totally unknown about it .it is such a great platform for just not for earning also for leaning.

• +1 1

On 1/4/2021 at 10:11 AM, Mir Hamza said:

As we all know that this is such a great platform that allows us to earn money as well as learn a lot at the same time. I want to know from you how much you have learned from this platform ?

I want to know from you what things you learned from this platform on cryptocurrency trading ?

Then after learning about the trading of cryptocurrency from this platform, whether or not you did a cryptocurrency trading?

Kindly share your experience !

I'm new here.But I taken in some new points here.Such as digital currency trading,Hardware wallet,New New speculation sites from outside reference etc.Also I learnt here how to pick the ideal time for trading,how to pick reliable purchaser and seller.But I've not begun exchanging yet.And likewise something major I discovered that is discipline.In this stage each part are under certain guidelines and the principles must be followed strictly.Otherwise the id will be banned.So here the individuals are great and the climate is additionally genial.