How much have you learned from this platform ? - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mir Hamza

How much have you learned from this platform ?

I learnt about cryptocurrencies, their prices, their differences and market trends. I am now familiarized to the world of crypto to much extent

Posted 1 hour ago

Welcome to CryptoTalk, I hope your journey was helpful in this forum.

1- The most important thing that all beginners should do is read the rules in the “About Forum” section to be able to work

2- The first task is to create 100 posts of good content by reading and learning from other topics and posts

3- After completing the first 100 free posts, each member has to do 20-25 posts per day while maintaining the high quality of the posts to be counted and paid for successfully.

Work hard and be patient, as CryptoTalk is your path to success.

The crypto talk is the best place to learn and crypto currency and best for earning money .you can learn about travel currency and what and when you can buy and sell currency  after studying charms and candles. And analysis market 

• +2 1

Yes, indeed this forum helps us to earn money comfortably, simultaneously we learn about the exchange of cryptocurrencies on the YOBIT platform, for those who did not have initiative of how the YOBIT exchange worked when using the CRYPTOTALK forum it allowed them to place in practice what has been learned in certain of the topics about the YOBIT exchange, for which without a doubt the forum is positive for learning.

I have learn a lot of knowledge from this portal this is very fantastic and everyone can learn and earn here this is a best place for learning and earning at a same time. It is a best platform for learning about cryptocurrencies

I am still new to the forum but I have heard from others that it is excellent for learning more about crypto in general,
I love trading and know a little bit of information about it and crypto, and I will try to develop myself and my information through this site.

Usually I have learned a lot from this platform that I did not have a good idea about cryptocurrency before but by coming to this platform I have gained good knowledge and skills about cryptocurrency.  Moreover from this forum I have been able to gain knowledge about trading and investing and gain knowledge about crypto currency exchange.

On 1/4/2021 at 3:55 PM, Furious valkary said:

Before joining this forum I don't have even the concept of the cryptocurrencies but after that this forum I came to know a lot of things about the cryptocurrency and now I am able to also do trading. 

I know how to buy and sell currency and I am able to invest also.

Its good that you have learned a lot form here, as for me I already have a good knowledge of the crypto wolrd and knows about many coins but I have also learn from this forum.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

I my experience i earn 150$ 6 months ago  from this forum, And investing this amount in some cryptocurrency like bitcoin and  ETH and xrp , and i growing this 150$ to 400$ , but unfortunately im one of the investors how lose in ripple , and i lose in Some cryptocurrency, . Actually in ripple i don't lose because i still keep my ripple i don't sell them , and im waiting now to rise again to 0.6$ . But im happy with this , because i learn a lot of things because of this lose. This is my experience in this forum and cryptocurrency trading.

• +2 1

On 1/4/2021 at 10:11 AM, Mir Hamza said:

As we all know that this is such a great platform that allows us to earn money as well as learn a lot at the same time. I want to know from you how much you have learned from this platform ?

I want to know from you what things you learned from this platform on cryptocurrency trading ?

Then after learning about the trading of cryptocurrency from this platform, whether or not you did a cryptocurrency trading?

Kindly share your experience !

I have learned a lot of things about cryptocurrency from this forum but I haven't done any trading yet because I am still learning more about crypto world. After earning some money i will definitely go for trading and investment.

O We know that working in this form has learned about cryptocurrencies, their prices, their differences and market trends.  I am now well known in the crypto world.  So it is important to let others know that they can learn something and earn income.

This is a great platform, one of the reason I love this platform is because of the knowledge I gained from it,I have learn so much on this platform concerning trade and cryto currencies.

On 1/4/2021 at 8:59 AM, DanialHamza said:

This forum is best for learning and for earning .I have got a lot of knowledge from this i think this plat foarm is best for learning and for earning in the world

this is an attractive website. It provides knowledge as well as money. I gained alot of things from this website. When I joined it I don't know about btc even but know I know about many coins. I also learned many things more.

• +3 1

I have learned a lot of information from this forum we can't measure how much daily we hear more useful things from this forum. Through this forum i got a lot of knowledge about digital currencies and also this platform helped me to improve my language. Thanks cryptotalk . 

As a newly member here am looking forward to learn more.though my little time spent here have touch my life in a positive way with all the knowledge I have gained so far.but I still have a long way to go.hoping to know everything that need to do with cryptoworld.

Hello friend, you ask a good question about how much I learned in this forum, so answer is I learn most important thing at cryptocurrency and which is trading. I learn trading in this forum at trading section because those section have a lot of post, which is helping my current trading career.

I learn so much about the world. It is good forum for learning and getting knowledge for any person. I work here for last ten days. In these days I improve my English and also learn about the working here. It is a good forum for the student because one side they give money on the other hand it also give you lot of knowledge.

I am newbie but I have learnt a lot of about crypto currency. You can increase your knowledge here. This plat form give us knowledge and experience. This is best site for those who do not have the experience

Frankly, I am a new member, but I have become very interactive and I already know some things about cryptocurrency trading, but I also started increasing this information.

I have learned lot of things from this forum. I'm really grateful to them for it. Cause i couldn’t learn all of it without this platform. So this was really great opportunity for me. Now i will try my best to do something good in this platform that will be helpful for everyone.

At first I knew a little bit about crypto. So there was not much interest. But after joining Cryptotalk, I got a detailed idea about Crypto and became interested in it. Here I learned how to invest, mine and do business.

I learned a lot from CryptoTalk, most of my information and experience was from this forum, I haven't started trading yet, but some of my friends in this forum have already started, it's a good way to make money and gain experiences.

I have taken in a great deal on this stage and I have gotten so fit to help other part which have less information .We should help other part which are particularly amateur since they should have to help

First of all, my dear friend, let me tell you that I am new here .. I have gained a lot of knowledge on this platform .And i have greatly improved my writing skills .I invite all of you to join this platform quickly and learn along with others. 

Well, i gain a lot of ideas and knowledge about cryptocurrency in this forum because there's a lot of information being discussed and it's happy to see some topics who are having some debating because on that you can get more ideas to the topic.