How much have you learned from this platform ? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mir Hamza

How much have you learned from this platform ?

My dear friend told me more about it that there is some section in the platform and got a lot of sex coats. I am very grateful and I have a lot of experience about it. Thank you very much.

• +1 1

I have learn too much by giving my precious time to crypto site.i gain a huge knowledge of how to cope with the problems of online job.i seek the guidance about research methods for making our performance better.so in short i have learn much more from this site.

Hi dear, i'm new but A lot of lessons have been received in the turn of trading and crypto is not done, Apart from that, I have also got a lot of knowledge in the field of otheers files which will help me in my future.

• +1 1

Here in this great forum I have learned many things about the world of cryptocurrencies, I have met exchange platforms that I did not know and it has also helped me to identify platforms that are scams
A big hello to the entire community and great winnings

• +1 2

I have learned many knowledge about crypto currency from this forum. I like this forum. I learned some trading skills from some experienced members. I earn money with learning knowledge. I learn rules and regulations of this forum.

• +1 2

As we all are well aware that on the basis of daily, there are many new topics in the forum, which after reading, we get a lot of experience and knowledge from here. And I just gained a lot of experience and knowledge about the trading  field here, apart from this, i has learned a lot from the crypto currency. 

I have learned a lot in this platform you gain some knowledge and experience from everyday posts you also get paid for writing posts, you learn from people's posts they also learn from yours what a prodigious forum.

Actually I can't say but I know I learn many more and am will leaening the more am in this platform the more I keep learning,because without learning you can not get the knowledge I really thanks crypto for helping me in the platform without crypto i will not Learn some  of this that I know here

• +1 1

2 hours ago, Mir Hamza said:

As we all know that this is such a great platform that allows us to earn money as well as learn a lot at the same time. I want to know from you how much you have learned from this platform ?

I want to know from you what things you learned from this platform on cryptocurrency trading ?

Then after learning about the trading of cryptocurrency from this platform, whether or not you did a cryptocurrency trading?

Kindly share your experience !

Dear  friend,

I must share my experience with you. I want to tell you that i have started my earning and learn alot about the crypto cruncy . I know how to trade . I have a great experience with this forum.

I hope you also have good experience with it .

Good luck.

• +1 1

This forum is best for learning and for earning .I have got a lot of knowledge from this i think this plat foarm is best for learning and for earning in the world

We know that this forum has taught me a lot about cryptocurrency exchanges - because now I can invest my currency and they are doubled and this forum has helped me to develop my vocabulary. Thank you.

It would not be wrong to say that this platform is full of knowledge I have learned a lot from this platform here Related to Cryptocurrency I learned a lot about how the work of cryptocurrency is the best in what way it is that its increasing day by day.  And because of this thing, it has helped me to know that I can do more and more sitting at home through cryptocurrency. It does not take much work load, Apart from this, we know what we can do with cryptocurrency And along with this, we are also told about how much profit we can make by using that crypto currency. 

I have learned a lot of things about cryptocurrency in this forum although I think it is not enough so I continuously learning. I learn techniques and strategies in trading cryptocurrency as well as the proper way of investing in cryptocurrency. I can apply those things so that I can earn and save money for my future.

This platform is very good for learning as well as earning. We have to get  information about this forum before creating our account .then we can work easily. Moreover in this form we learn how to work online and also we get great knowledge about cryptocurrency. 

I am new but few days ago I joined the platform,

According to my opinion and according to my perspective, this platform is very favorable for us because we can collect knowledge with the help of it. With the help of this platform, we have found out what time we should invest and what time we should not invest.And before we invest, it is important to know all the rules of this firm.

I learned a lot about cryptocurrencies and the most important wallet you use to save your currencies, the mechanism of trading and investment, profit methods, and writing posts here, so it is the best place to learn and profit.

As far as my experience is concern, cryptotalk is the only platform where you can earn and learn also.there are a lot of other platform which offers such facilities but this is a unique in it's own style. We all have to take oath for being polite and hard-working in order to achieve our goals

When i started work here i am very distracted because i don't know who to do work here and how i can earn but time passed and i am following all senior members advice and their comments so now i here to survive in this forum now i am learn everything .

Hello family 

Basically I'm new here but i have learn so much from there and i want to learn more and more. Before some i didn't know anything about this forum but I'm getting attached to this day by day. 

I think so far the crypto talk organization is the best stage for both works earning and learning in the crypto talk organization I learned many more than I think for

I have got a lot of opportunity to learn from this platform I am very thankful to the people who created the site Because it not only gives us a chance to speak but also to understand and earn along with it So I increased a lot of information improvement from within my knowledge. And I would like everyone to try to come here as much as you can. 

When I joined this forum so at that time I have nothing knowledge about cryptocurrencies.  After some time which I spent on cryptotalk than I learned up and down of cryptocurrencies and demand and supply of crypto currency.  now I also have some knowledge about trading and soon I will start trading. 

• +3 1

From this forum I have learned many times. When I joined for the first time in crypto world. I don't had any idea. But because of this forum I have learn many thing about every cryptocurrency as well as cryptocurrency trading. And it is helping me to earning money. 

how are you my friend . The platform is very useful. I learned a lot about cryptocurrencies and increased my knowledge about them. I learned how to rate and respond to topics well. It gives good information on trading and investing. I did not find this on any other site.