How much have you learned from this platform ? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mir Hamza

How much have you learned from this platform ?

My friend when I start work on this forum I really don't know about crypto world , trading and investment , exchange and wallets . I don't know about currencies name . But after joining this forum I get more knowledge from this forum and this forum is really helpful for everyone for earning money and especially for learning about this forum and trading .

though i am new here. i create only 12 post. but it is real that i have learned many things by only 12 comment. because when i write my first comment. i feel so uneasy. but now i am inspired of it.many people work this site. basically i learned English language and much information like talk token, doller, ltc,btc. 

Initially when I started this cryptotalk I know nothing about this ,but now I gain alot of knowledge ,skill , information and also cryptotalk make me improve some money which reduce some burden and responsibility 

In the crypto marketplace, perceived value can be achieved by various means. Within the community, value can increase if a project continually meets its stated goals. Or value can increase if people outside of the crypto market see value in a blockchain network. Again, Ethereum is a good example.,.,.Investments are always risky, but some experts say cryptocurrency is one of the riskier investment choices out there, according to Consumer Reports. However, digital currencies are also some of the hottest commodities.,.

You learn from this forum more and more knowledge. As much as you done your work you get more information and knowledge about things of the world and also you get some money from this from.

Its room video is that first of all we can create someone's account, then we can have a hobby, we will be on mobile, after that we will work then after that there will be a man Rajnandgaon picture 

This forum is very good for learning and when I come here firstly I have don't knowledge Cryptocurrency,bitcoin,digital currencies and many other things but now I have good knowledge about Cryptocurrency,trading etc..

To be sincere, I have learnt a whole lot about cryptocurrency from this platform. I also know much about trading through several forums available in cryptotalk. 

I learned a lot from this flatform, as teachers taught and taught, and this forum taught us, I learned a lot from this forum, I got a lot of experience from this forum, I got the necessary money from this forum.

Before joining this forum I don't have even the concept of the cryptocurrencies but after that this forum I came to know a lot of things about the cryptocurrency and now I am able to also do trading. 

I know how to buy and sell currency and I am able to invest also.

I have learned so much from this platform 

i have enough knowledge to share or help new members of this platform 

this platform improves my English as well

i can financially help my self from this platform 

so this platform helps me alot

Yes this platform is not only for earing but also for gaining knowledge about the trading world. We should spend equal amount of time in reading other topics and commenting on topics .

Things that i learned form crypotalk is knowledge about trading. O never use digital currency before joining crypotalk. I didn't know any about trading,yobit , Bitcoin. I learned all these things from here. I enhanced your knowledge about digital network . Main thing is that its improve my writing skill. I gave me confidence to write post in english. English is not national language so difficult to make post in english.

• +3 1

I have got to learn a lot on this platform, especially I have gained a lot of knowledge and learned about many new things and also learned about crypto currency.

• +1 1

I am new to this form. Before joining this form, I did not know anything about cryptocurrency. I am a student and I need a part time job so that I can continue my studies.  After joining this form I was very impressed with the rules of this form and also got a lot of information on it.In this form we can do three kinds of work at the same time. One is that we share our knowledge. Second is that we also get knowledge in sem time and third is that we also earn money on this form.  There are three benefits by working on this forum . We get a golden opportunity to share knowledge because sharing knowledge increases knowledge.

• +2 1

Wonderful post, personally my point of view there are some things in this forum but cryptocrruncy is very important and secure platform most important we are learn skills, experience and knowledge in this forum.

@Atifa3456 @davy22

The truth is this is a huge lessons that I have taken from this place the platform has allowed me to listen to what the forum has to offer, the dignity of working and the changing world of the crypto work the right idea right now is to really define every single perspective and grow with it there are huge lessons to get and be good and be effortlessly working in this place thats huge to me thats huge

• Useful or interesting 1

Before joining cryptotalk, I did not know anything about the cryptocurrency. I got all the information from this forum. This is the great forum where you can learn and earn by sitting at home. This also helps to learn to write and improve english.

I recently joined this forum, it is really cool to work on and it does not require much effort, in addition to making money, I have good experience in cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

This is a very good place for him to learn about the cryptocurrency I have joined this forum to learn about the cryptocurrency and get the experience of trading I would like to invest the currency which I am getting from this forum. I want to be expert in the trading and want to get a lot of profit.

• +1 1

These is an interesting content that talks about people experience on these forum, actually everyone has is own story to tell in the aspect of what have you learned, but in my own chapter i have learned a lot which involved, trading aspect, investment aspect, helping of the newbie with useful information whenever they ask questions and finally i meet new friends.

Yes dear, I tell you cryptocurrency is a very good platform, you can earn income without investing on it. I have learned a lot by coming to this platform, I did not have any illusion about cryptocurrency but since I joined this platform, I have gained a lot of time. 

I learned so much about this forum. As I have a no longer experience but I learned a lot of this from this forum. When I joined this forum I just like a little child I don't nothing more. But know am starting to learn. On this forum the best thing is that it's gives information and experiences. And made our English strong as English is a enternational language. 

To be sincerely speaking I can't figure out type of thing I learned in this great forum. Because I have learn a lot and more than what I was thinking to achieve. Actually this is a great forum for earning also achieve more knowledge and experience ever seen before.

Cryptotalk is A great forum where you explore so much 

You earn from this forum as well as it increases your knowledge so much 

You learned about many currencies 

You come to know about wallets 

It provides you so much information 

I love to work on this platform