Report OR ignore? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Anayah khan

Report OR ignore?

I'm new here, please Let me know that:

What should I do when I see the same comment on a single post from two different people?

Edited by Anayah khan
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 5
  • +3 1

If you see that both the posts are same , then you should look at them well and if you find a posts which are wrong, then you should report them. Please don't ignore that type posts. Good luck ❤

• +5 1

Just now, doldany23 said:

@Anayah khan When you see same post from two different member so it means he/she do copy and paste which in restricted..And it is our duty to clear this forum from spamers ..So you have to report on second one because he/she copied the first one posts..

Thankyou so much for advising me as a senior. 🖤 I saw on two or three posts that different people had the same comments but I didn't know what to do but now I will definitely report. 

@Anayah khan. My friend if you see one similar comment by two different user. Then that's mean that they are coping one another post. And its against the rules of the forum. So its our duty to make this forum clear from that user that violate the rules . So we will hve to report that user those who is violating the rules

• +3 1

4 minutes ago, Mohsin 9854 said:

If you see that both the posts are same , then you should look at them well and if you find a posts which are wrong, then you should report them. Please don't ignore that type posts. Good luck ❤

I'm sorry, I made a mistake while writing. By the way, Thank you very much for correcting my point. 

Well dear don't ignore them because they are spammers which are cheating the forum and u should report them at the spot and write in details so that they could decide and take action. Actually reporting spam is like we are doing our duty and contributed it well

• +1 1

Do you mean two posts that basically say the same thing? If this is so, you should ignore and the administrators will take care of it themselves. The person determined to be the one that copied will be given a warning point. If the case is two different people posting the same comment under one post, you can report the person who commented second.

• Useful or interesting 1

I support the act of reporting anyone who does copy and paste posts. Members have to learn to work hard and avoid cutting corners. This will never lead to achieving anything. So report any wrong doings because if not, some unsuspecting members will post comments under the post before the admin even notices. 

• +5 1

Dear it's our responsibility to help the mods to clear the forum from scammers and u should not ignore them instead u should report if someone is trying to cheat the forum. Actually if u ignore them then in the nxt days the would repeat the activities and this would be harm for the forum and in passive to all 

• +1 1

The best thing to do is to play your own role by reporting to moderators. Moderators are those incharge to investigate, compare and contrast on both of the posts and then deal with member that plagiarize the content. 

Never ignore any act of indisciplined committed in the forum report to the management

You must report the second person who copied others content. This is clearly against the rules and regulations. We must not ignore these people. It is right thing to do.

Welcome, my friend, this is normal because we share opinions in this forum and always seek the help of the elderly, unless the post is copied from others, and this is unlikely because it is against the rules and everyone knows that and does not deserve a good reputation

You should immediately report the comment that is copied as it is the violation of the rules so we must inform the moderators about it to help them to remove such copy paste content that is against the rules to improve the forum.And as a responsible member it is our duty so don't fear or shy to report any content that is violating rules.

If you see two exactly the same posts, look at the oldest and comment on it because the second person, accordingly, has copied the previous post
Try not to comment on both, so whoever copies and pastes will delete his post and possibly expose himself to the ban.

• +2 1

Hello colleague, it would be advisable for you to report it, since what is happening is serious, it is not the first time that I hear this type of problem, so it is something that must be resolved.
In my case it is not fair for someone else to come and copy someone else's comment or publication since it is stealing someone else's idea or it is simply a dirty way of working.
When something like this is noticed, it will be advisable to report the second comment, since the second is the copy of the first, you can check the date, or the time in which the second comment was published, only this is how you can solve this kind of problem, since as I mentioned, it is a cheat and dirty way of working.

Whenever you see a member who does not respect the rules of the forum, it is very important to notify the moderators to delete those comments and put warning points, you should always inform and never ignore it, it will be a more organized and well done community if we do the job well.

My friend welcome in this forum and my friend if you see same posts on a topic then my friend see if he or she is new member then give them warning by tag or quote and if this is old person  them report by administration of this forum .

Yes my dear friend, when you see that there are only same topics themselves, then you will get all this copy is pasted, so on which platform the rules are there that will copy paste, it is banned, so you can make such a topic with this thing.  So you should never comment on such a topic which is beans or 2 people have done.

I do not know what you will do, but you should avoid repeating topics or comments because the platform will give you warning points and you may be banned for several days because copying topics is prohibited on this wonderful platform. I wish you good luck.

Friend, if you see the same comment in a publication, you do not have to think about it much, what you should do is inform the supervisors or moderators so that they know and can act so that more people like that do not do the same or steal information from others people who only what they do is inform themselves and give that information but those others only what they do is copy and steal from others.

You're providing interest even if the post is a duplicate, maybe because the member who created the thread didn't go to search. But we are here to help each other succeed.

36 minutes ago, Hussein 33 said:

My friend, I do not think it is necessary to report any mistake and not to ignore it. It is not a good thing and it is not in the interest of the work we do and it is a bad thing.

Well said friend and I believe no one among us is 100% perfect which is why I think the best solution is to correct each other whenever we come across a mistake because our level of understanding varies from each other.

As for me, I report, although I do not like harm, but in the interest of all of us, so that chaos does not prevail, and members learn to cheat and manipulate, we must purify the forum of these actions.

• +2 1

Copying and pasting content from another member is a violation of forum rules. Any member violating the rules should be notified of the post by the moderators.

You can simply ignore it and don't comment on either, or you can look at the posting history. What you find is an older date, comment and share. As for the post that contains a recent history, it is a duplicate post and needs to be reported to be deleted by the officials and the account of its owner is blocked.

• +1 1