Is your ambition in life is to get rich - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kafon

Is your ambition in life is to get rich

I fully support your words, and that i have some extent of view. Not abandoning at the slightest loss the foremost important thing is to find out from mistakes and twiddling my thumbs with the profit because tons of profit doesn't come quickly. Effort and time must be made to find out and therefore the profit will surely come.

Good question yes we all if us to be rich. Butt hatd work us must for succes. We should be patience and  should be struggle than we will achieve our goals. Thank you

• +5 1

Yes my ambition in life is to get rich and with this platform I think there is progress in achieving that because from my every day post am also learning a lot of skills in knowing how to invest against the future to become rich because richness can not be achieve in one day. 

Everyone in the life have some specific ambition that he want to achieve in their life and become successful so my ambition to get proper knowledge about everything and become rich. 

In the today's world condition, everyone wants to get rich. 

Many people join this forum to get rich within short period of time but when they fails at start then many of them leave the crypto currencies forum. 

But if you want to be successful then you need to face some failures at beginning. 

Be patient to your goals and always get motivation from failures to achieve your goals in life. 

Yeah you are right we want staying power and we must try time and again until we prevail. We should not give up due to the fact we will do the whole lot we are able to achieving our goals. So you need to be affected person.

@Kafon you post very cute beautiful topic About rich...first you wants to achieve this, what work do you want to do? After knowledge, you can also improve that skills on your Work hard and be patient Day you will definitely succeed thanks .😊

Yes, my friend noticed this thing, beginners want to get rich quickly, and that's not possible, but with patience, learning and fatigue on our career, it's been achieved, and thank you.

Edited by Qussy540

Dear you are right.

Now a days every one wants to become rich .  I also want to become in no time .  But for this I have to do hard work.

• +5 1

Well well my ambition is to be a. Great human and humanity is must in this certain time of the society.We should be kind to people then we should  think about earning and getting rich in a proper way 👍 

Yes, my dear friend, I have noticed that some beginners leave this forum because they have not made an effort to obtain money. All beginners dream of being rich, and this is impossible because they do not know anything about the forum. Beginners must be patient in order to work hard and earn a lot of money through trading, investment, etc. ...

For us to make an ambition to become rich we need to think big and act big.everyone of us want to be rich but working towards it is the key.there are lots to learn to gain experience.knowledge is the power to success.when we are successful that means we are rich.

• +2 1

If i am truly tell you than that's alright because we all are here for money and i am also one of them because i am doing so much hard work here so i want to get rich from here but on using Short cut of currency doublers and any other offers so be careful brothers

Yes i have an ambition to become a billionaire but i have no idea what to do and where to start but from the time i joined the forum it is clear now i can become a millionaire if i kear about trading and start trading this forum has given me moral support and an opportunity to make my dream come true

It is one ambition of mine, to have enough money and exit everything, leave and never come back, having enough to live in another place, where I could live without caring about the troubles of this life but have the troubles of another life far away from big cities and western societies.

• +1 1

Yes ! My ambition in life is to get rich but not the rich with money only but the rich who is a good learner ,the rich who is best in speaking English,the rich with great english language skills and the rich who  help others .

I agree with you, my friend, it is necessary, in particular for novices in this field, to sluggish down and no longer to rush and obtain greater journey and money does not come rapidly and barring     fatigue. We need to make effort and fatigue in order to get what we want. 

• +1 1

Offcourse dear, this is very obvious that we all want money and for that purpose we have joined crypto talk forum.

Money fulfills our daily basic needs.

The world is revolving around this and honestly we all are running after it one way or another way we all want money at the end.

Some of us want to become more richer and millionaires, while some are trying for just to fulfil their needs.

I don't know what is expected to answer in this post. It gives some kind of motivation then calls some people losers, whatever, it is not my style and would never tell anyone that they should have an ambition to get rich. Be healthy first of all and try to make it simple with less, having knowledge of your capabilities and not risk too much is better advice.

I want freedom and freedom only comes with money. If you have million dollars then you do what you want to do no body can stop you you can live an amazing life that's the freedom which I want. So I want to get rich and everybody want to get rich.

My companion you have told the proper thing .Many fledglings in this stage needs to get rich. In this awesome Cryptotalk stage ,numerous fledglings need to get rich immediately ,however it is difficult not easy like what you said.

My main goal now as a new member in this forum is to achieve as much knowledge as possible in the field of cryptocurrencies, but in the future, yes, I want to become rich and investing in cryptocurrencies will be one of the ways that I will follow to achieve my goal

Yes, my friend, thank you for this motivation and encouragement, as patience is.  The most important characteristic of work and success in the field of cryptocurrencies.

Offcource all the members of the forum joined just for sake of earning and becoming rich but we can't become rich overnight it takes time to do so sometimes it takes years or sometimes it takes decades but whatever it takes it certainly needs hard work and passion to do so 

My dear u are right, no doubt about that everyone wants to be rich but some want that in a jiffy, they failed to realise that riches don't come overnight, you have to be determined and dogged. When u failed once you keep trying till it is achieved.