Is your ambition in life is to get rich - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kafon

Is your ambition in life is to get rich

Very good post with beautiful words for all of us and specailly for those who are in hurry to become rich.Yes we knew that every one wants to be rich but a part from that we have to understand the things which is relating around us about this plateform or some where other where we are working and do not get emotional at work because emotions can take us to loss and trying to achive our goal step by step with precautions and with lots of care then one day we will become successful and rich as well 

• +3 1

To be honest who dont want to be rich? But at the same time to be happy is the ultimate goal. This forum can help you to get rich as it provide alot of information.

Yes, my ambition is to be rich, elevated and high for this matter. I work hard and diligently in this forum in order to reach my goal and achieve the wealth that I dream about until one day, and I see his creation, this goal will be achieved in the coming days.

yes i want to be successful and rich in life so taht i have joined fourm anx im new here and still learning about crypto courancy and didn't have any experience before the prices becomes high we can ern profit 

Yes everyone wants to be rich in short period of time but I will suggest if they fail to do this ,its not the end you should keep trying because they lesson you got from your failure is more important than wealth you might get if you succeed in short time. So I think the knowledge we are getting form this from this fourm is more important than temporary wealth. 

My ambition in life I want to get rich but not that rich that one will be highly secured but the richness that one can live free with people move freely with out any distraction or disturb within the world.

My goal is success, and then wealth, that does not mean super-rich, but I want to be satisfied financially, and this is not achieved quickly, but with hard work and patience and step by step, so you have to be patient until you achieve great results💪💪

Of course I believe nobody wants to live poor, everyone wants to live fine, and I believe this forum can do something about that, but with ones hard work and dedication.

Hello everyone, my serious ambition, to have the resources to live better, not necessarily to be rich, I think there are other things that are also important, and in one way or another they can also make us happy, I think we should give priority to the important things, according to the need we may have at a given time.

I agree with you, my friend, it is necessary to gain experience, learn good things, and not rush in our work to get rich. You need to make effort and work hard, because nothing in this life we get easily

To be honest with you the answer is no the most important for me in life is the experience that I can get and automatically if you have experience you use it to earn some money to just live and enjoy your life and if the richest come with it will be welcome of course 

There is no doubt that we all wish to obtain money in order to live in this life .. But I do not aspire to be rich in money .. Rather, I aspire to be rich according to my knowledge and experience in this life ..

This is something that I will not lose no matter what happens .. The money may be gone quickly.

I always feel confident in myself and that I am not defeated .. I have very great patience to pursue and hope to achieve this ambition .. especially in this platform .. I consider it a kind of challenge for my self.

Let's make others' failure an incentive for us to do more and try more ..

I want to be a successful person.  For this i have to work hard. 
Only by working hard i can fulfil my dreams. 
Dream cannot fulfil very easily.  For that you have to keep patient. 

My goal in life is to be filthy rich. Now, before you wonder what happened to me, hear me out because I am truthful when I tell you that I really do want to be rich.
I want neither so much money nor fame. I want to fulfill my desires. I want to travel around the world  and be a blogger. And for that I obviously need money. But it is not like that I want to be rich.I need money to fulfill my dreams, I don't need more than that honestly. In fact, there is no benefit in being rich if we do not enjoy our  life.Because to earn more money we have to work longer and then we can't get time to enjoy our life. 

L

My ambition in life is to have healthy and wealthy life . So, rich is important.if you are rich and don't have health in the body, that won't make the the money more useful for you.   My friends , please stay save and re invest.

No i don't think having an ambition of being rich is bad. It is the best thing you could ever wish for yourself. Despite whatever nonsense your family and friends tell you about the rich being greedy abd selfish, always remember that it is your future. You are right. If you are doing hardwork for being rich then it's not wrong at all.

• +1 1

Yes my friend there are many people just thinking only to be rich. But according to me my stand is to study more about cryptocurrencies and be a successful inverter in cryptocurrency. I hope cryptotalk and members of this forum will help me to achieve my goal.

Dear friend, everyone has a goal in life.  And if it works according to the goal then it is possible to achieve everything easily.  I am a student I learned from my friend about the Cryptotalk forum.  Here too the benefits are provided.  I want to work with cryptocurrency in the future.  So I got my job opportunity through this cryptocurrency forum.  Here I have gained knowledge as well as earning.

• +1 1

I think the vision of every person working on this platform is that he becomes a rich man..

But there are some people who want to get rich very soon, Overnight want to see themselves rich, but such people fail, there are very few people whose luck is very fast and they become rich overnight, But most people fail to do so.

I believe that if we do any work, put all your hard work in it, give your hundred percent and Then success is yours, no one can stop you from becoming a successful person by getting rich.

• +2 1

Salute my dear friends Thank you one good question.

If seen with a glance Every person aspires to be a rich man So that he can fulfill his wish.

But that's not all God has created every human being equal.But only you can fulfill your wish who follow them.And therefore Brother man can achieve his purpose in the world.Who executes his god's account and follow them.

• +2 1

On 1/2/2021 at 10:48 PM, Kafon said:

I have spoken with many beginners, and their first goal is to get rich, and they want it in a short period of time, and when they fail, they get affected a lot, and some of them leave this field. If I am going to try to clarify the matter so that you are convinced that every human being is capable of achieving his material goals, but if he fulfills some simple and most important conditions, try to be ambitious and not fall from you. But be strong because after the continuous failure you will find yourself on the right path and the digital currencies, the most important of which is Bitcoin, has given huge profits to ordinary people, but they entered the field with great confidence, so do not hear the words of the losers because they want us to fail like them and cling to your dreams and the future will definitely be more beautiful. 

Thanks my friend for your advice.  I have joined here to acquire knowledge as well as to earn some money.  But my goal is not to be rich.  Many people want to be rich in this forum. But if the hopes of many people are not fulfilled, then it will be broken.  So I don't think it is necessary to break down a little, I think I have to try to aim with courage.  Otherwise you will not be able to succeed in life.

• +1 1

Good post... I am a student and I am working here for daily expenses but I have not ambition to become rich from this platform because it will take so long time. Because in this platform we can earn a little amount. This is like a part time job 🙂.

• +1 1

Being able to live a rich life is just one among my ambitions. there are also other goals and objectives I would like to reach but being able to be financially independent is one among the topmost priority given. So it is very much essential that we strive and be determined to reach this goal true acquiring knowledge.

• +1 1

Everyones has a ambitions to get rich in life. For a good future for us and also our children money is must needed. Money can bring happiness to us. To lead a happy and peaceful life everyone wants to be rich

I'm also

• +2 1

The first goal of those I've talked to so far is to get rich. They want to be rich in a short time. But this high aspiration of theirs makes them fail and they suffer a lot. Some of them leave the field. If I am going to try to clarify the matter so that you are sure that every man will be able to achieve his material goal, if he meets some general and most important conditions. But try to be ambitious and don’t fall for it. You become tough because after continuous failure you will find yourself on the right path. Do not listen to the victims. Because they want us to fail like them.

• +1 1

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.