Is your ambition in life is to get rich - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kafon

Is your ambition in life is to get rich

Yes dude you are right I have many aims or dreams about rich man.because I am belongs to poor family and i want to earn more money to be rich.

• +2 1

No my ambition is not to get but earn a certain amount of money with which I can spend my daily life very easily so I will not ask other people for help.

That is my perspective but mostly other people wants to het rich as soon as possible

It is very important question dear almost all the people here want to get a lot of money and want to be a richest man of this world. It is possible if a man continue his task with a great struggle can get his ambition.

• +5 1

No my friend, my dream to live a simple life.Money can't buy everything you need. Most important Aldi people's around you either they love you or not. 

• +2 1

As a member, my aim on this platform is to get knowledge and experience with some earn money. How ever, the second aim is that how I can help and benefits other people on this platform. I invited people on this platform for learning and growing their economical situation. Not only me can get benefits economic development but help for poor people.

• +2 1

Yes, my brother, every human being has the same goal of becoming rich overnight. And I think he agrees to do anything bad. I wouldn't call it bad because a rich man can buy everything in the world and that's what everyone wants. So my friends, be rich but honestly and diligently. There is no point in getting rich by cheating or dishonesty.

• +5 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

I want to be as rich as possible in the future so that I can teach people that being rich is very useful for living a prosperous and peaceful life. So everyone should want to be rich in the future.

Definitely I believe every single person aims to earn a good amount of money out of this forum. So apparently, our ultimate goal is to get rich and to be independent. However, it is not an easy way, surely we will need to work very hard and should have believe in ourselves. 

• +2 1

Yes my bro you are right. Everyone here want to be a get rich but no doubt for this you need time and knowledge as well I think. So don't worry my dear do it just work hard here and be expert than finally you got rich.

• +1 1

Yes I have seen for the new member they want to become more rich in short of time I think. So don't worry my dear firstly you need to make expert full then you make any step I think. So don't worry my dear everyone become rich here but just do work hard bro.

• +1 1

Hi dear, my desire in life is to accomplish my fantasies and my objectives by depending on myself and helping other people until accomplishing their fantasies. Extravagance isn't an objective. It is a methods for that that doesn't stop. Keep on advancing towards progress with an iron will that doesn't know disappointment

Well, actually my nowadays every body ambition is just to be rich as you said and agreed with you hundred percent, getting rich is not something easy and we can all achieve all goals in short period of time, so we have to be patient in other to achieve all our goals.,

Yes of course my ambition is to be a rich man in the world this is the reason  i am here to learn about the trading and online earning and now i am very good because this forum give me the knowledge how to trade and how to earn money with along daily earnings so thanks to this forum to give me learning and earning both.

I completely agree with you, the dream should not be a single leap from poverty to wealth, there must be a logical and thoughtful plan to reach wealth, I have been working in the field of coding for about a year and a half, I have definitely not achieved my goal yet, but I am following the plan that She put it very well, without plan and effort no dream could ever come true.

For everyone who wants to get rich but many of us cannot achieve it and above all, as many say, you have to have a lot of patience to be very very informed about the world of cryptocurrencies in order to caress our dream of becoming rich this is my humble opinion
A big greeting to the whole community

Yes, of course. Everyone should become rich in this world and there is no doubt. Most people want to earn a lot of money from here and want to become rich. Because in this world, money is everything without money you can not get or purchase anything. Even you cannot buy food without money. I also want to earn money and want to pass my life easily.

Being rich is most people's if not everyone's dream. But make sure you don't take shortcuts. Keep doing hardwork and I'm very sure that one day you'll be successful. In this forum try to be informative and post rather than just for money. Consistently doing that will one day make you the person you dreamt of becoming.

It is obviously that someone will say is ambition in life to be poor I don't think I will be possible to say that no matter what one will plan and make a dream to become rich so I will say to me have never in my life think I will become poor but to be rich thanks

Yes, everyone wants to get rich, but for fulfilling pur dreams we need to work hard with our full dedication. That is a great topic you've highlighted. 

Yes, my friend, I hope that I am becoming rich and I work in the field of encrypted digital currencies and make good profits, but we must have capital of less than 300 dollars. I wish success to all and achieve profits

Everyone wants to become rich in life, but I don't think that would be possible if we don't work hard.

If you want to become successful, you have to work hard, believe in yourself that, you're going to succeed, pray to God and exercise patience, wait for your time to come, don't be in a hurry.

I believe with time, everything is possible.

Everyone aspires to be rich in their life and thus I also have a desire to be rich in my life. To fulfill my desire, I am trading on cryptocurrency and along with that I am working on this platform so that I can learn a lot about cryptocurrency trading from this platform. I am working on the image platform and as I am trading about cryptocurrencies, I am very sure of myself that I will definitely fulfill my dream one day. 

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/2/2021 at 9:48 PM, Kafon said:

I have spoken with many beginners, and their first goal is to get rich, and they want it in a short period of time, and when they fail, they get affected a lot, and some of them leave this field. If I am going to try to clarify the matter so that you are convinced that every human being is capable of achieving his material goals, but if he fulfills some simple and most important conditions, try to be ambitious and not fall from you. But be strong because after the continuous failure you will find yourself on the right path and the digital currencies, the most important of which is Bitcoin, has given huge profits to ordinary people, but they entered the field with great confidence, so do not hear the words of the losers because they want us to fail like them and cling to your dreams and the future will definitely be more beautiful. 

@Kafon, your topic is very great and ethical. I think that  money is a strange thing. It is not something that will last forever.

Being rich is not necessarily the same as being a good person. We should run after knowledge instead of money. 

It is true that money is necessary for living but one should not be greedy. Knowledge is even more important for living. 

Yeah dear everyone wants to be rich and many of us here to get money ,this platform give us earning from very easy way