Governments against cryptocurrencies. SEC lawsuit against Ripple and possible similar cases in the coming days - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Barbarellah

Governments against cryptocurrencies. SEC lawsuit against Ripple and possible similar cases in the coming days

I wish you all a great day!

One of the most notorious cases culminating in 2020 and beginning 2021 has been the case of the lawsuit granted by the SEC to the cryptocurrency XRP of the company Ripple, producing a tremendous drop in the prices of this cryptocurrency and even that some exchanges such as Coinbase , Bitwise, and Bitstamp, among others, will remove them from their internal markets. We have seen Monero, Dash, Verge and Horizen prices drop lately, to name a few that are in a way considered privacy cryptocurrencies. Does a future similar to XRP hold for them? Will we see lawsuits against these cryptocurrencies in the next few days? Will it be a good time to invest in these cryptos to take advantage of the troubled river? These are questions that many of us are asking ourselves since in the financial world everything is fixed with money and possibly after the payment of large sums of money for fines everything will be fixed and the prices of these cryptocurrencies can go to the moon.

I would like to know what you think about it? And I would also like you to appreciate my contributions and the contributions of other colleagues, leaving the corresponding reactions, which we all deserve for doing a good job in the community.

• +3 4

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

The outcome of the XRP case will reveal the fate of many cryptocurrencies in the crypto money market. Many cryptocurrency investors are closely following the XRP case. According to the latest news, many XRP investors are collecting signatures against the XRP lawsuit.

I think that it could even have a positive effect towards all crypto currencies, the SEC lawsuit against XRP. After XRP has finished dropping, it just might be the time to buy XRP. No Joke. Even the creators of XRP have admitted that what they did could be illegal but without mal-intent. But ignorance is no excuse for breaking a law.

One of the reasons that the SEC is getting involved is because the governments are finally realising that crypto currencies are a threat to the money monopoly that the mafia bankers have creating fiat money ( Google Jekyll Island 1928 Georgia, USA ). So, this might push cryptos under ground / black market for some time. If this happens, the usually response is that there is even more demand. Think the war on drugs - a failure & even more drugs. Think prohibition period 1920´s USA - speak easies, Al Capone, illegal distilleries, boot legging, etc. When ever the government tries to control something, they usually fail & it just makes whatever more attractive to the people. Cryptos will be the same.

Cryptos cant be stopped with the internet working the way it does. All you will need is a good VPN & bye bye controls. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

After XRP and Ripple more will follow perhaps Link, Cardano, Polkadot and one that has been under careful investigation is Tether. There is a stable coins act that can stop anything Tether is doing in just a day. I don't think it will be allowed to keep the increase of creation of digital stable coins and reaching 20 billion so far has raised many eyebrows. 

On subject, Ripple always held too much of a supply that was minted by them without any effort and while they thought to airdrop the xrp at first, they changed mind and got too greedy after McCaleb left.

• +1 2

It is true that we followed in detail the case against Ripple, but I think that this matter will be useful for cryptocurrencies in order to regulate them more.

• +1 1

I have been following the lawsuit sec issued on ripple, I have some ripple in my wallet, and I was offline for sometime couldn't sell when it was dumping and never saw the lawsuit,I was shocked by the sudden drop if the price ,I just hope it recovers so my loose can't be much, do you guys think ripple will pump again?

Maybe more cases will appear from Sec soon, it is possible as more projects and the developers have got a lot of riches from sales of their cryptocurrency and could resemble commodities. The Sec performs a certain test to reach to their conclussion and it takes some time to make a complete report with facts and evidence showing mismanagement of a company or a cryptocurrency by the founders or owners.

• +3 1

SEC XRP sanction is already causing some tension. And it is right because other sanctions from different governmental organizations and authorities have already gotten a big boost and ready to wield their sword at the face of any kind of violations. 

But I feel however, investors interest are being protected to some extent.

• Useful or interesting 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Maybe if ripple loses the lawsuit then the existence of some other currencies that you have mentioned will be in danger as well. But some currencies that are decentralized will be safe from any type of lawsuits.

• +2 1

It seems SEC takes a lot of time to reach conclussions, for Ripple it was seven years. For telegram they acted very fast, then it took them one more year to fight with Ripple. The next one probably will be another year later, when the bull run may be over. Anything the SEC does maybe it affects some cryptocurrencies but probably will not affect Bitcoin.

It is good for Bitcoin and for the cryptocurrency field to clear with the fraudulent and shady businesses. Ripple it a business, a company that is giving false information for XRP, claiming it to be decentralized while it is not. Ripple was always agitating the Bitcoin community and in fact everyone in it was considering Ripple to be a scam and were openly accussing it as such. Perhaps there was a bell that started ringing once the accounts of the Ripple directors reached one billion in dollar deposits coming from their sales of XRP. I only traded XRP once and never used for anything, feel free to keep investing, but this will become a dead coin soon.

In fact this case doesn't necessarily mean that the governments are against cryptocurrencies. The regulators are only trying to establish a lawful base on the market. As we all know the market is very suspectible to manipualtion, the project owners has control over the entire market of their product because they have the currency in their hands, and they can even mint more whenever they want. So the small investors like us are always in their mercy. Regulations are there to overrule this system and I think they are quite necessary.  

I think they are on the way to control anything about cryptocurrencies, because I see the SEC job plan behind the others coins and will arrives to kill others like XRP. There are a lot against cryptocurrencies like banks, institution, governments...etc, so maybe they are doing some experience about how they will control cryptocurrency owner transaction movement.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

After Xrp other crypto currencies may be their list like Dash, verge, monero coin. This list could be extend or short cannot sag anything but the XRP is the one who is facing losses but the XRP started recovering and their side of story still remain.In the past Eth paid handsome amount of fine to het clean chit so far XRP would get also because the 3rd cap biggest in market is XRP and they are not gonna end like any small project without fighting back to Sec. But we can make some money from this scenario and get some profit in pocket. 

I am not exactly sure what is going on with the SEC. We have seen some kind of weak response and a very small fine for Tether to pay, we have seen something similar for EOS. But for Ripple they take a very hard stance. Maybe we will notice some fine of around 40 million and all will be forgotten. I just don't think that SEC will stop Ripple or XRP the way it did with the telegram project.

Well I think there were able to sue ripple because it is centralized that means it is touchable, you can not do such a thing to bitcoin, almost impossible, because it is like no one is behind the thing.