Your path to success - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kafon

Your path to success

Dear when you will join this forum. You have to create posts on daily basis and get money after every seven days. This will take you to the useful success. It may be possible tha t you will earn a single bitcoin in the future. Because to collect a single bitcoin, it will take approximately a year.

Hello dear colleagues of this great forum I hope you all find yourself well both physically and mentally I must give the creator of this topic absolutely right because if we fail once it is a reason to correct it and move forward never lose hope of getting the success
A big greeting to the whole community

It's a path to success for me. Karin, it's giving me a chance to earn.I joined this forum a few days ago. Basically, I can learn a lot here. I have been able to develop my mental knowledge. Also, I have been able to master the English language. In addition, I have been able to earn an income as well as an education. Basically if I work hard, I will succeed here. I hope it is possible to earn through investment here. I hope I can do something better.

Thank you for guide us. I m also new. I want to learn about cryptocurrency. And earn money every day to suppory my family.butt plz the urdu language in this farum. So that. Newbies those do not know perfect english. Thay read and write in urdu. Thank you

In order to be able to succeed in the world of cryptography and to make money, we must research and learn more in order to gain the necessary experience to enter the field of investment and trading

Welcome, my friend, you are really right. The road to success is not like any road. It is already full of difficulties and troubles, but a strong and patient person who transcends it, and no matter how much he has fallen, rises again, he does not know surrender or failure

Of course, success depends only on you.  Some steps need to be taken to achieve success.  The Cryptotalk forum has provided a great opportunity for everyone.  There are very good opportunities to earn and gain knowledge through post.  Here you will create the best useful post through your own talent which is useful and acceptable for everyone.  Then easily earn more and fame will increase.  Success will be easy.

In my opinion the journey to success is not easy to start because we don’t really know how we started but we have been changed by some members and we are moving forward at least a little bit.

Success is a large number of mistakes

It is necessary to make mistakes in some of our actions, but this should not dampen our morale. We must always try to learn to avoid making the same mistakes and not give up once we fail sometimes.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Thank you very much for that advice, it is very good, I really like the crypto market and the different ways to earn money with crypto, but it seems to me to be an excellent way to earn money, so it is necessary to learn and the path to success is achieved by learning and studying the financial market to take advantage of everything in general. 

• +2 1

Great topic. To be effective in cryptocurrency world we should be dedicated and able to face challenge we additionally need to take work from persistence and gain from our missteps since it will help us later on.

The right way to succeed is to know and learn by reading a lot about cryptocurrencies, trading, technology and the world of cryptography in general. Knowledge, my friend, will secure you success and development in CryptoTalk.

In the crypto business, a person has to control his emotions well, or he will lose. 
You don't have to give up when you fall. 
Our challenges must be met 
Until we reach the goal and succeed

My friend, it is very nice question. If you work at this forum and making mistake and your account banned than do not worry. This is very good forum you can make a new account and work properly. Success is depend on your work. Best of luck on success.

• +2 1

Trading is based on two aspects, profit and loss. You must learn from everything you do if it is wrong to learn how to avoid it next time and if the reason for you profit you learn how to repeat it, that the field depends on experiences in addition to patience and not thinking about feelings.

Our road to success is full of difficulties, and we must endure those difficulties and overcome obstacles in order to reach our goal in this forum. We may need a long time to reach the advanced stages. We must be patient and not bored.

• +1 1

I love you! I hope you're okay. The post is useful and helpful for beginners. I agree. There are many ways to learn from mistakes. If it doesn't work, it will be okay next time. This forum is the best for everyone to win

yes indeed you have said it all,  if any begginer want to become a successful trader then he/she have to learn and gain little experience because crypto is a risky game that need experience.  And to gain much experience you have to be researching and trying some little stuffs about crypto. Well is not easy anyway. 

• +1 1

This forum helps the beginners. In the start of any work we feel a bit difficult and get bored.With the passage of time newbies should improve their skills to work here and they can succeed and can achieve the targets.

I agree to all the points that you mentioned and I think that These ate mandatory to follow if you want to be successful in crypto world as Thete are high risks in cryptocurrency so you should have patience and don't take panic decisions. You should obedient to the rules and proper strategies should be made to follow to reach to your goal.

Your path to success is something which you must create for your self. Focus with your positive attitude always expect the best possible outcome for what you do. In this platform of crypto set powerful goals gives your brain

Yes my friend my path is success .Because this is the currency that is benefiting me so much .I am increasing my knowledge through this and learning from the currency.

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

The beginner goes through many steps that help him to develop and move forward to be able to manage his money properly, so the first thing for me is to read and give myself enough time to learn all the basics of the financial business market.  The second is to learn from your mistakes and not repeat them because each of your mistakes can cause you some harm and if you understand my purpose you will be able to earn a respectable amount every day and third, you can make hasty and random decisions  Not because recklessness is the root cause of every newcomer’s failure, so don’t be sad when you lose a few dollars.  Today the market takes you and tomorrow it can make you optimistic.

Everyone must work to collect information and work on a goal in order to reach it, and everyone must be patient because it is the key to life only. You must work to provide useful information to others and thank you

• +2 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.