Your path to success - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kafon

Your path to success

Yes, of course we should correct ourselves and we should not take any kind of tension and work on the form from the top easily so that we are moving forward and at the same time we should correct it.  That's the decent thing to do, and it should end there.I agree with your Opinion.

As I am a beginner, I am just getting to know about cryptotalk. I haven't completed my 100 posts. But I am confident in completing that task. Once you have completed it, success is near. We can start earning from cryptotalk. 

Hello friends how are you. I'm new bie here. Your post helps me to work hard and be patient in this forum. I hope that I'm doing my best in this forum. I'm very thankful to you my friend for this motivated post. And have a nice day my friend.

Success words is very is to pronounce it while it is very hard to receive this words in real life I mean we can see most of people they are successful so they face alot difficulties in life but this can't see other people because it faced by only that successful person so we have to face all difficulties in life and we will be successful in life..

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes I really appreciate you for your post. Dear right when we do a mistake then we take a lesson from our mistakes .and we make improve our self from our mistakes.

And some time we need to keep patience .and we should to keep patience for every work . And we should to build the capacity of patience. Then we can successful.

Hi here, you have to continue hard working till you get to success,if you want to achieve in this forum you have to be patient and knowledgeable. You also have to be careful with the rules and regulations of the platform, you also have to write a post that will be useful and helpful in order to help other members of the platform

Hello my dear friends.crypto currency will be the path to your success .. It's a great platform. Here you make valuable useful comments by working. You can earn money by acquiring knowledge correctly. If you gain knowledge about trading here and invest here. Then you can make a lot of money and you will succeed. You can achieve success from the same platform. Thanks.

If we are to find the path to success, we must know that success is never possible without hard work and patience. And cryptocurrency requires a lot of knowledge to make us work.  So we have to try to acquire knowledge. Then we will find the way to success.

Future planning is the most important thing that we can know before we do anything that we want to become in our lives and what we should do if we have proper preparation, so we will strive to accomplish our aspirations and priorities. So, to be successful, we need to have a proper preparation.

Thank you so much dude for your motivation and inspiration.making mistake is not a big deal but it will lead you to success as people learn from their mistakes and loss of some money is no issue, just keep your morale High And stay motivat

• +1 1

When planning for future you must put in to consideration your instict emotions in precise knowing yourself it's a critical issue and step towards accomplishing your future endeavors to become reality. Patience, endurance and passion must be the diving force to reach success destination for it's a way believe to face challenges.

Trading Trading is the same as investing in the short term, as it is on the same day several times for trading in cryptocurrencies that make a profit.

This path has a success ful life because this is great plat forum. In which we are creat a post everyday and gat a money from here. We are increase our writing and reading skills day after day. This path is a amazing for everone for you need how to do. 

Thanks for sharing for this motivational post . I join this forum o am gald . I am more satisfied.  I have learn several things. I will try read guidelines and follow rules this site . If you do this then obviously you will achieve your own success.  If you are mistakes don't worry mistakes give lesson but one thing remember you cant mistakes repeatedly.  

Good luck everyone 😊😍

I am very impressed by your story and i am also do so many hard work for achieving the rank of hero members because its my dream and i do more hard work day ny day and i am also learning so much here while i am earning so they support me in both forms.

On 02/01/2021 at 5:28 PM, Kafon said:

In fact, the beginner goes through many stages that help him develop and move forward to be able to properly manage his money, so the first thing for me is to read on and give yourself enough time to learn all the basics of trading in the financial markets. The second thing is to learn from your mistakes and not repeat them because every mistake you commit causes you some losses, and if you understand my intention, you will be able to earn respectable amounts every day And third, not to rush and make random decisions because recklessness is a key factor in the failure of every novice trader, so do not be sad when you lose some dollars. The market takes you today and tomorrow it gives you so be optimistic, my friend. 

Exactly dude you are right that we shouldn't repeat our mistakes but try to learn from them and if you want to be successful in your life don't be hurry in doing any decision and try to focus on the goal you want to achieve and thats how you will be succeed

On 02/01/2021 at 5:28 PM, Kafon said:

In fact, the beginner goes through many stages that help him develop and move forward to be able to properly manage his money, so the first thing for me is to read on and give yourself enough time to learn all the basics of trading in the financial markets. The second thing is to learn from your mistakes and not repeat them because every mistake you commit causes you some losses, and if you understand my intention, you will be able to earn respectable amounts every day And third, not to rush and make random decisions because recklessness is a key factor in the failure of every novice trader, so do not be sad when you lose some dollars. The market takes you today and tomorrow it gives you so be optimistic, my friend. 

Exactly dude you are right that we shouldn't repeat our mistakes but try to learn from them and if you want to be successful in your life don't be hurry in doing any decision and try to focus on the goal you want to achieve and thats how you will be succeed

• +2 1

That's right as I believe that our mistakes should be a lesson to us and also such mistakes to be part of knowledge to us at the same time. Let's avoid repeating the same mistake twice.

Thanks so much for the inspiring post. It is true that people must move forward on the path to success. If your goal in life is to achieve success, then you must achieve success. But if you do not want to succeed on your own, there is no way you can succeed. People should work hard for success. 

Thanks for giving us this good information i hope everyone get benefit form your topic but one thing i not agree with you we don't Fair about getting banned we just sumbit our good work and the other things depends on moderator or administration

It is a essential topic. Hard work is very important to became successful. For became success you  have to be attentive also.it is the most trusted working place in online platform. So you have to work here accurately. 

Should be nerrow and direct requiring as few actions as possible while illuminating a great deal of the stress.

On 1/2/2021 at 6:28 PM, Kafon said:

The market takes you today and tomorrow it gives you so be optimistic, my friend. 

Exactly  your all the point is right  and all the newbie need to take this forum as a training  center of your crypto knowledge  where forum authorities  Will encourage  you by giving payment  as well punishment  you for your mistake.. That is why every  time we need to be careful.. 

A path to success is not easygoing for beginners because we don't really know we're and how so start but we have been couch by some members and we are progressing bit by bit.

He who does not make mistakes does not know the meaning of success, also you must work hard and constantly in order to succeed, we have to follow the mentioned rules, cheat and steal others' posts, thanks.