Your path to success - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kafon

Your path to success

In fact, the beginner goes through many stages that help him develop and move forward to be able to properly manage his money, so the first thing for me is to read on and give yourself enough time to learn all the basics of trading in the financial markets. The second thing is to learn from your mistakes and not repeat them because every mistake you commit causes you some losses, and if you understand my intention, you will be able to earn respectable amounts every day And third, not to rush and make random decisions because recklessness is a key factor in the failure of every novice trader, so do not be sad when you lose some dollars. The market takes you today and tomorrow it gives you so be optimistic, my friend. 

If anyone wants to become a successful trader in the field of trading then he will have to follow some unique and useful pages too, only then he can make a good profit. If you want to succeed in a project, then you have to do useful work and along with hard working, you have to keep your security very secure, besides collecting experience and knowledge. 

Of course, the novice must adhere to these things that I have also mentioned to constantly ask for knowledge and learning from the experiences of others, especially in order to work properly and achieve success.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

1 hour ago, Kafon said:

In fact, the beginner goes through many stages that help him develop and move forward to be able to properly manage his money, so the first thing for me is to read on and give yourself enough time to learn all the basics of trading in the financial markets. The second thing is to learn from your mistakes and not repeat them because every mistake you commit causes you some losses, and if you understand my intention, you will be able to earn respectable amounts every day And third, not to rush and make random decisions because recklessness is a key factor in the failure of every novice trader, so do not be sad when you lose some dollars. The market takes you today and tomorrow it gives you so be optimistic, my friend. 

Thankyou friend for your suggestion.Begginers are like unripe fruit that goes through difficult times to get ripe.And they should learn from mistakes notbto regreat but to do not make them in future.As who dont remember there mistakes donot learn any thing from life.

I agree with you, the basis for success in this forum is to read the rules and abide by them in addition to learning and benefiting from our mistakes so that we can write useful topics so you have to be patient and not rush until you accomplish your mission safely and successfully

1 hour ago, Kafon said:

@Kafon Yes, It is not easy to start something, you always make mistakes and you are afraid of doing something wrong, but you have to read a lot and know how to be good inside the forum to avoid any prohibition or loss of money in the trade for not knowing how to do things or do them without knowledge, in life you have to train to work on what we learn in the best way, trading is serious and as such you have to face it, a novice who risks investing without knowing what he is doing runs the risk of lose it all, so better learn and do than do and then learn, welcome to Cryptotalk.

Hi friends hope you are all fine. Here I'm discuss my success in any field.i belive in work hard. So i work hard more and more then hope that it will be good for me. I create my self own by mistakes . I also learn from my mistakes and then doing try to make good for success 

hello my friend and thank you for motivating us and help us to get to our goals, yes it's a long journey of learning and developing our self to earn money and invest

1 hour ago, Kafon said:

Yes I totally agree with your post. Everyone must have a but that he should follow. So for achieve that goal in life One must work really hard for that. By doing so you must fail sometime but you shouldn't give up you should land form those failure and do your best in next. So don't make any wrong decision and I don't rush to things. So let's do our best and learn as much as we can from this forum.

Yes my friend I agree with you about that. We have to work hard . And unfortunately if we get failed its not a big deal.  We have to learn from our failure and try to overcome our failure for the next time. If you learn from your failure then you are going to be successful person in life

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Hi dear ! I hope you are fine. Good post and it's helps for the begginers. Agree with you there are many ways to learn from your mistake.if you fail then  you perform good in next time. This forum is best for everyone you can earn and also learn

Well dear , u have to learn the basics very well. I mean to say that u should learn it deeply and understand the pros and cons so that u could be able to make a better desicions. U should learn from little things and precieve the situation too. U should make measurable steps and learn from mistakes.

• +1 1

Dear friends u give alot off information thanks for your informative post u doing here.

In my opinion the biggneer need follow the rules , regulations instructions about crypto talk. The also need learning from here if he learned about crypto currency trading bitcoins and other digital currency he got a very bright future one day .

Thank you so much mate for this inspirational post.I've learnt a lot from here and i will try to follow every single advices you've given here.I also made some random decisions that cost me a lot.But i won't make that kind of mistakes again.Good luck on your success mate.

• +1 1

I agree with you. Your words are correct. Success requires effort and patience in order to reach the goal. As you said, we must learn and be careful in taking the appropriate decision and learn from our mistakes.

1 hour ago, Kafon said:

You have said a lot of important things because if we want to be successful, we must be successful if we can do the 3 things you said.We should learn from mistakes. We will never make a quick decision because if we don't, 90% will be wrong.

• +4 1

Hi lovely people on this stage. I trust you are largely fine. Truly , you are very correct. I concur with your post. In the event that you fall flat, at that point you perform great next time. Try not to surrender it simply try sincerely and work consistently until you succeed.

• +2 1

Yes my friend I agree with you about that. We have to work hard . And unfortunately if we get failed its not a big deal.  We have to learn from our failure and try to overcome our failure for the next time. If you learn from your failure then you are going to be successful person in life

Success is the result of hard working. Don't look besides,go a head untill last breath.

Don't think that who many times you are fail , remain motivated and positive all the time. Keep believe in you God. At every step and every failure you have to learned.

Keep in mind that a shiny day comes after a black night.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

You can also be successful by working hard, avoiding matters that distract you, and searching more about topics related to your success to increase your success rate in the work you do.

• +1 1

Real success, my friend, in any field, is continuity, because we failed in the beginning, as ascending the stairs to success requires patience, diligence and perseverance, for financial gain and commitment, by rules, the forum is a fundamental and important factor for success for all

2 hours ago, Kafon said:

You have to work hard if you want to succeed.Hard work is the key to success, so for those who want to achieve success, you must work hard and have patience.Of course you have to learn from mistakes so you can go to a much better level.

• +4 1

yes, you are absolutely right here. Not long ago, I was also beginner here. I get here by facing so many rejections and failure. I got scammed by many people. But, I wont lose hope. I continued my search of finding a legit platform and found this crypto talk. And, now I finally have something positive in my life. The path of to success is simple. You have to work hard and be patient all the way. You may face failures but don't lose hope and come back again second time with more hard work and effort and you will achieve your goal.

You forgot to mention following the rules and regulations of the forums as well. This is one the most important thing that keeps us locked on the forum and any disregard for it will likely lead to bam from the forum ultimately. So we should all try to stick to the rules as well as the advices given by the poster.

• +1 1

Dear gays Success is reaching a predetermined goal and accomplishing something that is of value or important to you or others which you had set out to do in the past.Dear We get success in life also by following the words of our parents and  punctuality