Your path to success - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kafon

Your path to success

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either.  You need more than luck to succeed in affiliate business.  Because every success work you have to do with proper attention and depending on your passion for the work.  But the most important thing is that you have to be hardworking.

we must not afraid of failure , if we do hardwork with continuity than absolutely you achieve success , be patient , don't give up ad this is a great platform of learning alot of knowledge about digital currencies.we can compose valuable themes so you must be tolerant and not surge until you achieve your central goal securely and effectively

Success is the easy way and for this you need to develop the mind. Happiness is the key to success. Happiness is not available if you want it. It is not possible to achieve it. It is not available easily.  Most people do not get happiness because of laziness

Yes nothing is come so easy.So,success is not come to you so easy.You want to work hard for success. We want to always follow the rules. We want always make useful and new informative posts to be a successful crypto member. 

am a new user in the field of crypto currency. I think that my platform is good to earn more profit with crypt occurrences. I am happy to joined this platform easily through members.

Yes you are right mate.

Mistakes are source of learning and success.

If we really want to succeed than accept failure because failure make us a strong.

If we have steel force than become a successful person.

That's all about hard work with sincerity and patience.

Who wants success never see the weaken and fatigue of work.

Should have be a strong self confidence that leads to success

Yes my friend, I agree with your topic.I think when a person goes on a platform, he should work in a good way and especially sincerely.A person should not have courage and is a special person, he does something by making mistakes, and a human learns nothing unless there is a mistake from a human being. 

Yes my friend is always the victory of the person who does his work diligently and honestly, and I think if you do your work diligently, you will never be fail on any platform anywhere.So if you start any play, then before starting it, understand your work in a good way and then start working on it so that you do not lose in it. 

If you fail, you will do better next time. Don't give up, just work hard and work tirelessly until you succeed. Hello ladies and gentlemen on this platform. I hope you are well. Yes, you are right. I agree with your post.

Upcoming organizing will be the most important thing we have to determine just before carrying out something we should grow to be inside our lifestyles and also might know about carry out when we've appropriate organizing next we could have difficulty for your good results individuals targets and also our own aspires. In like manner acquire productive we have to have got appropriate organizing.

The first thing in this platform is that you get more knowledge and after that your income is good. The basis for success in this forum is to read the rules and abide by them in addition to learning and benefiting from our mistakes. I also learn from my mistakes and then doing try to make good for success.

Right you are. I also started trading and it's my 1st time. We should accept our mistakes and learn from this. We should really have a good knowledge about market and check it every hour because the price goes up and down every moment. So, hope we will get a good profit from trading. Thanks

Okay , we should keep on learning and work hard to get knowledge that will help us in the difficulties so that we can be successful. Trading Cryptocurrency require lots of knowledge and skills, the market is volatile so that in each and every moment our focus should not shift. 

hi everybody as you'll see I'm latest on this stage but I think the foremost critical thing you wish to know is quiet since understanding will lead you to your victory in the event that you do not have understanding you'll never accomplish your points and targets been you a ancient part or newbie on the stage.

Yes i agree with you.  First you learn basic thing. You can move easily.  You can learn mistskes.  Mistakes give a lesson. This forum is very interesting,  try to take knowledge from here. 

I come myself I had a lot of trouble and I wanted my 100 posts to be completed as soon as possible and I would get paid. But in the beginning it was impossible for me to do it so fast then I realized that I have to work slowly and work hard. And now my point is why don't I focus on learning more، 

Yes dear I am totally agree with you and I have learned many things we should work hard and make success . Without hardworking nothing is possible so we should work hard .

The road to our progress is long and burdensome, but the beginning of fulfillment begins with patience and meditation.There was ample opportunity to get acquainted with all the basics in order to be helpful to friends and compose homework, this work requires patience.

As always hard work will pays you. So try to do your best and help each other in this forum. This is the only path yo your success and thus as a family we all need to be very helpful to each others. Posts here to help others and get help from others. 

Yes this is a right way to success. Because we go to the progress. I say that is right way to earn money free and interesting to give your views and information about trading.

I am constantly trying to reach the threshold of success by continuing my work and efforts. I am working to reach my success with patience and faith. And I believe that my hard work will one day bring me success.

I agree with your precious advice. This is inspiration for every member reading it and taking it as a lesson to imply afterward in their lives to achieve more. Indeed everyone should must be focused and dedicated to achieve their future dreams. Success is not for those who get distracted. We should must learn from our mistakes to do things perfectly. And never get disappointed as ups and downs are part of life.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Yes my dear friend it is a good topic for our newbie.

We learn so much from this platform, it is developing our thoughts about this forum. We must learn something new everyday from here. It is a great opportunity for all of us. Working hard is a path for success. 

Hello mate.  Thanks for the post it's really helpful for the beginners like me.  

It's an inspiring post. I will try my best to follow all the rules and earn more money as well as knowledge. 

Hello my friend
I'm new here
Thank you for this useful information. I hope to learn more and gain well. I wish success