Your path to success - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kafon

Your path to success

Learning from your mistake on this platform will help you a lot. Read lot of topics on the platform and learn, make better ratings and get ratings too that will help you in the path of success. Wish all of us best of lucks.

Exactly everything that we learn is for our good even when we make mistakes, these mistakes are simply a key point to see how far we are able to advance, the important thing is not to give up and keep moving because that is how the path to success is made.

• +3 1

We all want to be successful in our lives and we sometimes do a lot of things to be successful in our lives. We always try to fulfill our dreams. In this case we have to think of some rules and regulations.  It must be the right thing to do, and in order to win that job, the things that will be our most important thing to be there must be our road and we have to walk that road and achieve success at some point, so we have to work that way.  And our success must then be our goal.

Thanks dear for your precious suggestions you are right it takes guts to make yourself aware of the reality but ita a fact because we all here just want to earn and in a rush withoit knowing the basics of trading so if we all first work hard and learn first we can do better and earn more sround here 

On 1/22/2021 at 4:50 PM, Cryptolovess said:

If you want to be a successful person and it is very essential to cooler the sons advice , finally you can work in any platform but you love with work and hard working in this , second you follow the rules and regulations and choose the best way for success.

Before you will be successful you need to work hard you achieve your success because is not easy to build and achieve to be successful you have to be smart and knowledgeable. 

Thank you for this information.  If you want to get success in this plateform you should follow rules of cryptotalk. Second you need hard working. Sometime you can't done your work successfully. In this situation you need more hard working.

The maximum exciting topic your course to achievement. Absolutely everyone have their very own direction that follow and get achievement. Some humans use precise manner to get success however a few comply with the most admirable manner to achievement. Time could be very important and highly-priced do not waste in someone's existence. Very carefully you need to pick your course and get achievement.

First of all I would like to say thanks for such a nice advice. I also think as a beginner we should be careful about writing and more focused on reading. Follow the rules instead to avoid and violate them.

On 1/2/2021 at 1:28 PM, Kafon said:

In fact, the beginner goes through many stages that help him develop and move forward to be able to properly manage his money, so the first thing for me is to read on and give yourself enough time to learn all the basics of trading in the financial markets. The second thing is to learn from your mistakes and not repeat them because every mistake you commit causes you some losses, and if you understand my intention, you will be able to earn respectable amounts every day And third, not to rush and make random decisions because recklessness is a key factor in the failure of every novice trader, so do not be sad when you lose some dollars. The market takes you today and tomorrow it gives you so be optimistic, my friend. 

Dear @Kafon we really appreciated for creating this useful content, in this topic there is many lots of things that begginers can learn through this topic. I think all begginers should learn from mistake and don't give up. Always keep it in your mind that nothing come automatically you have to achieve it when you are working really hard with patience. 

Well, the path to success is not easy, far from it, the important thing is to take advantage of the falls to learn, in my case I have won and that same thing that I have won I have had to lose, it is painful but it has helped me to be more patient in the crypto market and to see how this works, I think that what we have learned along the way is what helps us to gain the experience to succeed.

Yes I am agreed with you hundred presently you are hundred percent right dear I am really really thankful to you for this information because before this I don't know much about this platform because I recently joined this platform so I have no much information about it but after reading your post I will surely increasing my knowledge. 

If you wants to become a successful trader in the field of trading then you will follow useful pages you have to do useful work and along with hard working.you need more experience and knowledge

• +1 1

My friend, hope you are well.  You can make money and gain knowledge by working on this platform.  Knowledge is the key to success so try to make a useful post.  You will succeed if you work hard.  Pave the way for success.

In this forum I started my journey from the beginner section and this section is very helpful for me it gives me a lot of information and knowledge that how we can post and how  we can earn from this forum and this forum is best for me to achieve my dreams.

• +1 1

Success cannot be achieved in one day. Success is bound to come if you work slowly and firmly. And always have faith in yourself.

Dear mate i think the success depend on our struggle. If we make full struggle than we can achieve success. Indirectly we can say that struggle is path on which we can achieve our success. Are you agree with me.?

Yes my friend you said absolutely right I am hoping that one day the USA market will accept the cryptocurrency and also accept the crypto market if they done this this is a very beneficial of the members of this farum

Needless to say, I suspect just because then you also need to travel sloppy booming liveliness then you have as far as to vote in a very good trail from which its wildlife walk water closet remove then you also ways thusly I w.c. pronounce that then you already must give you the chance so climb so a wiser gravid.

Edited by Chusana493

By working from here you can move forward on the path of your success. The more time you spend here, the more you can learn from this forum. To work in this forum you have to work patiently, then you will get good success from here, you can move forward towards success in your life. You can reach the goal of your life. You don't have to follow any rate, you have to move forward, this is the name of success.

Hello dear this is right statement . In any field of life we should be hard working to achieve our goals. On this platform if you want to get grip then you would be hard working and become a successful person of this forum and earn more and more.

Hello Good Human being

Success is not applicable without working smartly.

it mainly depends on your consistency.

Dear companion an excellent guidance is portrayed here 

I feel that for accomplishment in life we generally need to take the privilege path.We ought to never accomplish any work rapidly One ought to comprehend everything first and learn and still do likewise. In the event that you fall flat at some stage, at that point don't stress since disappointment isn't inverse of progress rather it's a piece of achievement

Yes this is a very nice post to succeed we all know that we have to strive and work hard not just that we have to double up our effort and for me with diligence one can be successful through this forum

My path in this site is very short because I am a new user .if you wanted to work more in this site you should need follow rules properly also proper use of time.you have to need to know about crypto currency more annd more.you should recharge on this site and gives your valuable comments.

Hello there dear ! I trust you are fine. Great post and it's aides for the begginers. Concur with you there are numerous approaches to gain from your mistake.if you flop then you perform great in sometime later. This gathering is best for everybody you can acquire and furthermore learn